[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT AIN'T THE WAY I WANTED IT!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

IT AIN'T THE WAY I WANTED IT!
>>
ITT: smart characters
>>
was he smat? not dumb like people said?
>>
File: fredosnotdumb.jpg (37KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
fredosnotdumb.jpg
37KB, 700x500px
>>83124545
he's smat not dum like ppl say he's mart n deserves spect
>>
File: 1493090523560.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493090523560.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>I TAHKED TO BAHZINI
>>
ITT: They thought it was one way but it was the other way.
>>
MIKE
>>
File: Watch-it-fredo.jpg (174KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Watch-it-fredo.jpg
174KB, 800x450px
>>
>>83125565
Ohhhhhh maddon, it was you Fredo.
>>
I'M YAH OLDA BROTHER
>>
>>83124440
michael insulted him a little bit
>>
>>83126256
I'M YA OLDER BRUTHA MIKE
>>
>>83124440
Old man Corleone should of 'lost' Fredo when he was a baby. Know what I mean?
>>
>>83126427
he was adopted
>>
>>83124440
I've always taken care of your shinebox fredo
>>
>>83124440
Why was Michael so damn cold?
>>
>>83124440
Why was the third one such shit?
>>
>>83126891
sofia coppola
>>
>>83126891
robert duvall bailed, it was suppose to be him vs mike but he wanted equal salary so we got gf 3 instead
>>
>>83125917
I've always looked after you
>>
>>83127067
really? that blows. they should have paid him I reckon. or he shouldn't have been such a huge bitch and maybe at least compromised a little. either way it's a goddamn shame.
>>
>>83127157
yep, would've been the greatest tilogy eva, the idea was mike wanted to take the family legit and tom didn't so he orchestrates a coup, ties into the whole
>your not a war-time consigliere tom
>stay legit tom
etc, mike sidelined him and it comes back to bite him, or it should have
>>
>>83124440
Why was Michael such an asshole to him?
>>
>>83127263
>mike wanted to take the family legit and tom didn't

doesn't really sound like Tom, but it would certainly have been better than what we got
>>
>>83127443
tom was presuring mikeduring 2 he also was a cold mother fucker with pentangeli who should've been clemenza the mike/tom conflict had been building since the first, it was all setup just didn't follow through
>>
>>83127547
How could have Tom taken over the family though? Nobody would have ever accepted that, he wasn't even Italian.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm0PyCOZhoI

best ending to anything ever
>>
>>83127618
nah but he had pull because he studied under Vito and was the corleone consigliere for like forever, i'm sure their would have been a conversation about exactly that, but in the end I see it working especially if Mike was really going legit and Tom could prove it, he could get all the old timers on-side, also the corleone family at least in the books was always known as 'the irish mob' because of tom
>>
>>83127663
michael ages 20 years in just that final closeup shot
>>
>>83124440
Why didn't Fredo destroy the ring like Michael asked?
>>
>>83127845
cause its mine, i'm ya olda brutha mike
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.