[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the last time...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: shadowww.png (321KB, 521x420px) Image search: [Google]
shadowww.png
321KB, 521x420px
For the last time...
>>
10/10 nostalgic ending.
>>
>tfw James stares at Shelly like an old memory just suddenly wandered back into his life.

Pretty moving tbqh.
>>
>And I can't see
>A light at the end for us anymore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjQ2jGUNSck
>>
>Only version left of this song is in a shitty AMV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85ckCkfepm4
>>
File: 1398333391882.webm (2MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
1398333391882.webm
2MB, 1920x800px
>James is still cool. He's always been cool
>>
>>83122151
is that best emma?
>>
>normies are taking over chromatics
>>
not even the best song in the episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWkGGda7hX8
>>
>>83122917
thought that at first too
>>
>>83122482
>AMV
>Crying Freeman
Holy shit, i can't stop loling...
>>
>>83122791
No.

Fuck James. This shit makes me mad. Since day fucking one James has been a lying, cheating asshole with a stupid forehead.

He cheated on fucking everyone. Then when there was no one left to cheat with he said "fuck this shit" and left.

The fact that its 25 years later and not only are people still saying that "James is cool", but that the show itself is still fucking trying to make you feel sympathetic for him with "he was in an accident and is retarded now" thing is fucking bullshit.

Fuck James and his stupid fucking face.
>>
Do you think Lynch watched Drive and Lost River?
>>
>>83122355
What's happened was been up to all these years? Still thinking Laura was the one?
>>
>>83124011
>trying to make you feel sympathetic for him
To be fair, he was kinda sympathetic in the first season.
He was a rather innocent, some-what goofy cuck that had no idea the sort of shit this girlfriend was involved with, right up until she is found dead.
I think there is room for sympathy there, I think people just let their hate for his horrid season 2 sub-plot bleed over into hate for his character.

Plus, the guy who plays him got fucked over by a pharmaceutical company and now has to shit in a bag.
So I certainly do feel sympathetic towards the actor.
>>
>>83124075

>What's happened was been up to all these years?

Go to bed, James.
>>
>>83124361
>Plus, the guy who plays him got fucked over by a pharmaceutical company and now has to shit in a bag.

wat
>>
>>83122355
It's the only scene that looked like old Twin peaks sofar.
>>
File: 1495557041757.jpg (59KB, 896x921px) Image search: [Google]
1495557041757.jpg
59KB, 896x921px
>>83124584
In summer 2010, Marshall sued the pharmaceutical companyHoffmann-LaRoche(a unit ofRoche Holding AG) for $11 million in damages for injuries which, he claimed, resulted from his taking the drugAccutane.[2]He claimed he had suffered Accutane-related gastrointestinal distress so severe that it necessitated a four-month hospital stay[3]and the surgical removal of his colon.[2]He asserted that these injuries had derailed his acting career.
>>
>>83122791
I laughed out loud at this. There is literally no way this was a serious line with all the other cheeky jokes so far. Lynch is keeping the parody elements and I'm damn happy about it.
>>
>>83122961

Fuck off /mu/ we've known about them since Drive go back to wanking over grimes and death grips
>>
>>83122961
faggot
>>
File: 4486593.jpg (49KB, 430x312px) Image search: [Google]
4486593.jpg
49KB, 430x312px
>>83124817

>Grimes

What's not to like, Anon?
>>
>>83124711
as much as that sucks I doubt he was going to be getting any star roles
>>
>>83124817
/mu/ doesn't even know who Chromatics are
>>
>>83124044
He's probably seen all of Refn's work, but Lost River is very Lynch-ian

I hope Desire gets one of their songs in as well, they're just as comfy as Chromatics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke4yVP7Inl8
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.