[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Operatorkino

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: movie_night_john_wick_2.jpg (286KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
movie_night_john_wick_2.jpg
286KB, 1920x1080px
How good can a real life operator be? How skilled are they? Can they compare at all to someone like john wick?
jw
>>
kek, leave the house sometime.
>>
>>83120820
>How good can a real life operator be?
just some guy good with guns and that's about it. Don't believe media that much.
>>
>>83120835
this desu lmao.....
>>
Teamwork and training is what makes them so elite not because they're individual superhumans
>>
>>83120820
Not very, since they all seem to get caught at some point.
And cops certainly wouldn't look the other way, I don't care how good friends you are with "Jimmy"
>>
>>83120820
Just so you know, the answer is no. John Wick is a movie that is completely removed from reality. That's not how guns work, it's not how fights work, it's all choreographed and planned for maximum enjoyment, not realism. One man could never take on that many armed people and survive, ever.
>>
>>83120820

Any "operator" stuff you hear/read/watch from real life are usually operations which are meticulously planned and involves months and months of planning and preparation.

And even so, shit always gets messy and goes wrong and is never as "clean" as things appear in movies.

Any operator stuff from movies you see - it's highly unlikely anyone could be that good on the fly with limited intel and without the back up provided by all the intel/logistics stuff you don't see behind the scenes.
>>
Read Relentless Strike, real life operators get fucked up all the time by mountain-shitskins. Operations going smoothly is about detailed planning and ability to improvise. Also teamwork like the other guy said. For every operator there's 50 analysts, gunsmiths, pilots, helicopter mechanics, etc.
>>
>>83121150

what about the ones that don't get put into books
>>
>>83120886
This.

An operator with Wick skills could absolutely not work alone without a superhuman handler guiding him
>>
>>83121227
We'll never know. The dude who saved Mussolini from capture during WW2 is the only real life example I can think of where someone operators on that level.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.