[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck did Xavier say before he bit the dust?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: logan.jpg (348KB, 1024x538px) Image search: [Google]
logan.jpg
348KB, 1024x538px
What the fuck did Xavier say before he bit the dust?
>>
>>83120350
I think he thought that the truck bed was the boat that they were talking about, and said something to that effect. And when Logan's burying him he mentions there's water or something like that.
>>
You know, you only needed to go to IMDB to find out the answer.
>>
>>83120350
Dafne Keen is a qt and I wish her success in the future
>>
>>83120433
this is the answer you're looking for.
>>
>>83120740
No?
>>
>>83120350
>I fucked Jean Grey so many times right in the middle of the kitchen table then wiped everyone's minds afterwards it is the only way I can get off now
>>
>>83120350
This flick turn to shit right around when he died. X24 is not interesting, not as a villain nor its backstory (which isn't even elaborated on). The movie starts off as a story about Logan, but devolves into contrived emotional pandering; no one cares about the kids, and Logan did not have to play the hero for the last time to save them. It should have been a noir-esque film with no contrived villains, last stands, or fate of the mutants muddled in, and no hero business in general, just a washed out Logan.
>>
>>83121210
t.Zack Snyder
>>
>>83120350
"Sunseeker"
>>
>>83120350
>Logan, before I die I must know...
>do you have any orange slices?
>>
He killed the X-Men in a psychic seizure
>>
>>83120823
Hi dafnebot
>>
>>83120350
"Why did you bring us into a coon's house, you muddled leftist fool!"
>>
>>83124214
Kek
>>
What doth life...
>>
>>83120350
I CAN RETURN BY DEA-
>>
>>83124214
Lel
>>
>>83120350
"fucking taco bell logan i shitted my pants"
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.