[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did it jump the shark? How could it have been saved?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

When did it jump the shark?

How could it have been saved?
>>
>>83118176
I dont know but my coworker just had a kid and named him Jax and my good friend also named his son Jax and I think it' the trashiest, plebest fucking name for a kid.
>>
>>83118234
were they named after the show's character?
>>
File: ayy.jpg (71KB, 591x484px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
71KB, 591x484px
>yfw you first saw the season 3 finale switcharoo they pulled on the rico woman

that shit was fucking K I N O
>>
Going to Ireland, Irish kings, putting the Irish on the same level as the cartels.
>>
File: JaxFw3.png (1MB, 1688x921px) Image search: [Google]
JaxFw3.png
1MB, 1688x921px
I'd say after S4. Seasons 5 was watchable, 6 and 7 were trash in my opinion. Sutter became so obsessed with muh hamlet that he fucked the whole show up.
Also, fuck you guys, I liked the Ireland episodes.
>>
>>83118176
>When did it jump the shark?
Around season 4.

>How could it have been saved?
Cancelled after three seasons.
>>
>>83119909
I'd say a series finale at the end of S4 would have kept it great. Maybe even a 5th, but 7 was retarded
>>
File: 1494601607840.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494601607840.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>83118176
>tfw never reach out to brown to get to green, get the guns, deliver them to black, and kill yellow.

Shit was retarded as fuck when Gemma killed Tara instead of having a civil discussion.
>>
>>83120166
Killing Tara was a mistake for sure.
>>
>>83118234
lmao i named my dog jax
>>
Like others have said: ending it at season 4.

The finale was split into 2 parts for fucks sake.
>>
File: JaxFW2.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JaxFW2.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>83120343
I get the feeling that Sutter basically didn't want it to end. He dragged the shit out of the story all while maintaining a terrible end game.
Jax should have went to prison and been killed there, Clay should have gotten away. Tara should have gotten away with the kids and Gemma should have been left alone to rot. This ending would have made it way more serious and intense. It also would have made Jax's sacrifice more poignant.
>>
I enjoyed it all, even the weak seasons/episodes were fucking amazing to me. Just loved every single character...no character was misplaced. Might need to give it a second watch
>>
File: 1484805387843.jpg (42KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484805387843.jpg
42KB, 480x480px
>>83120343
What was season 4's finale again? I honestly almost completely wiped the show except some shit.

>Tig's daughter burnt to death
>Tig fucks trannies
>Tig's other daughter gets blacked while reaching out
>Jax almost fucks his irish half sister
>Opie dies one of the more brutal deaths
>Tara gets bbq stabbed in the back of the skul
>club has nig bikers working with them which later get conscripted into the club yet whoa Juice is half nig and apparently thats a big no go so the shierff blackmails him into killing based Rat

Show had too much hypocrisy at so many points it became a joke.

Am I the only one who thinks they look a like?
>>
Gemma killing Tara was really sloppy. It would have made far more sense if she framed Tara for another felony and Tara is transitioned into a guest role in some episodes.

They killed off the sheriff before his character was developed right afterwards to make matters worse. It was supposed to be a shocking moment, but I was just disappointed.
>>
>>83120708
Agreed
>>
>When did it jump the shark?

i started watching it and im still waiting for it to become good in the first place.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.