[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 274
Thread images: 49

File: chadthunder.jpg (60KB, 600x645px) Image search: [Google]
chadthunder.jpg
60KB, 600x645px
How come media always portrays these guys as jerks/ When I was in school Chads were cool and nice guys. Is it because media is dominated by jealous betas?
>>
>>83117021
Skinny sickly looking jews hate the traditional masculinity of the WASPs who ran the social scene in highschool and tried to program everyone to hate them to get back at them. Typical subversion.

Hell, even non-Jewish dramafags were just jealous of their popularity. All of Hollywood was united on this point.
>>
>>83117021
Chads always hoped that beta nerds would just act normal, and were rooting for them most of the time. Being socially inept, autistic, and repulsing, when betas were repulsed then they got very butthurt and went on to make up all sorts of rumors to rationalize their failures.
>>
>>83117021
most jocks are cool
>>
>>83117021
>When I was in school Chads were cool and nice guys
>>83118384
>entire post but specifically
>went on to make up all sorts of rumors to rationalize their failures.
Chads are really nice guys; that's the reason why they're so liked and why bitches want to get on their dicks
>>
most writers are nerds
>>
>>83117021
Chads are the nicest guys in every single school. They're always willing to help anyone and always respectful. That comes from getting ACTUAL DISCIPLINE from coaches that other students don't get.
>>
>>83117021
This. Its always the nerds drama queers and spics who weee shit
>>
They're all pretty cool dudes in Everybody Wants Some!!
>>
They are nice because their life allows them to be nice, there is nothing to be mad or angry at.
>>
>>83118443
>That comes from getting ACTUAL DISCIPLINE from coaches that other students don't get
Nah, it comes from not being perpetually insecure.
>>
ITT: Massive, sweeping generalizations about vaguely defined groups of people
>>
>>83118498
>he does not know of the Challenged Chad, who is a Chad despite not being an upper-middle class WASP
>>
File: ScreenHunter_62 Dec. 09 20.30.jpg (33KB, 657x279px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenHunter_62 Dec. 09 20.30.jpg
33KB, 657x279px
True. In my dorm the jocks always hosted parties and anyone was able to come and join. They really didn't discriminate and never told girls what to wear (important). They just let people be whatever as long as they turned it up. The 'nice guys' or smart kids were really cliquish and thought that they were being excluded because they didn't party, but really it was because they only traveled as a group and sat at the same table each time and never mixed. They would all go to dinner at the same time and would never do anything by themselves. The guys in that group told girls not to be too slutty, prayed on the emotionally insecure smart girl, and told them that they should 'respect themselves' (totally ignoring what the girls considered fun or wanted to do)
These guys told me that they couldnt come to a party because everyone would be weirded out by them being there. This is true, but only because they let themselves get the recluse reputation to the point where if they showed up suddenly after all this time, it would be weird. If they had showed that they were keen from day one, it would have been much different.
They were like, 'the whole dorm makes fun of us' and then everyone else would ask me (because I used to be on their floor) 'why don't they ever not sit next to each other'?

The jock stereotype exists to people because its their coping mechanism for their shortcomings, 'it cant be my fault because i dont have X like Chad'. In reality the people who uphold cliques the most are people who exclude themselves out of persecution complex
>>
>>83118579
Yeah you can tell half the people posting arent even out of high school yet.
>>
>>83117021
Depends on the school. I went to one that was 90% upper-middle class so they filled the void their working parents left with alcohol and coke instead of picking on kids, so everyone was generally nice to each other, but the school I went to beforehand in a shitty neighborhood was full of lower-middle kids from stressed households and they were complete twats.

Fuck the poor
>>
>>83118608
Nailed it
>>
This board really is a fucking subreddit. Goddamn.
>>
>>83117021
shady's back!
back again!
shady's back!
tell a friend!
>>
>>83117021
I'm a nerd and jocks were always cool with me. My personal experience is the movie where the jocks team up with the nerds to do something fun. Over the years the chads have been cool to me and I've been cool with them.

I think the problem is that most people on /tv/ have no friends.
>>
>>83117021
now a'days everybody wanna talk
like they got somethin to say
but nothin comes out when they move their lips
just a buncha gibberish
and muthafuckas act like they forgot about dre
>>
>>83117021
It's easy to be a saint in paradise, but varying degrees of chads still kicked down and bullied losers just trying to keep to themselves
>>
>tfw Chad was your friend and he cancels a date to hang out with you
Good times
>>
>/tv/ is secretly populated by Chads
This is some Shamylan shit
>>
>>83118822
Who hurt you anon?
>>
>>83117021
exactly. when I was in college I worked in the same building as the school paper. god what a pathetic looking bunch.
>>
How do I become a chad?
>>
>>83117021
>>83118171
>>83118384
>>83118402
get a room with some chad already
>>
>>83118921
We're born, not made.
>>
File: 1491294074780.gif (3MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
1491294074780.gif
3MB, 400x226px
ITT: neckbeards pretend they were popular in school
>>
>>83118608
good post
>>
I have never met a single person named Chad in my life
>>
File: Nick.jpg (308KB, 987x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nick.jpg
308KB, 987x720px
>>83117021

>Chads were cool and nice guys
>>
Most if not all of the Chads at my school were nice to me and cheered me on for doing well on math olympics and international exams, and I was a weird, scrawny beta. It really is a product of insecure people that go on to write fiction.
>>
>>83118876
Yeah. We kiss girls

What are you going to do about it?
>>
>>83118975
I wasn't popular but I sure as hell wasn't an outcast
>>
>>83118998
You've never met a Charles before?
>>
File: Angus_movie_1995.jpg (21KB, 220x324px) Image search: [Google]
Angus_movie_1995.jpg
21KB, 220x324px
>>83117021
Whoever made this was bullied in High School
>>
>>83117021
Did you know this guy built his own online business and is now a multimillionaire?
>>
>>83118608
You're literally retarded if you believe there is some kind of complex psychological profile behind what makes someone popular and athletic.

What you call 'Chads' are just a group of people that got into sports early, developed bonds and created a friends group at a young age that became the de facto popular group due to their always being in the limelight. Their parents usually had some money and raised them decently, which goes along with supporting them in sports throughout their lives.

It's really as simple as that. They started young, they became friends, and for the most part, they stayed friends. They're popular because they have a strong core and people are drawn to that.
>>
File: 21d0k88.jpg (30KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
21d0k88.jpg
30KB, 700x525px
>it's a Chad Internet Defense Force thread
>>
>>83119150
Well I met Charlies before. For some reason parents here give their kids the nickname version the actual name
>>
>>83118879
chad, duh
>>
>had a chad friend all throughout highschool
>comes out gay after graduating
Is he still a chad?
>>
>>83117021

yes, writers are usually nerds, which is why you get memes like if you are unpopular it must be because you're too smart and if you're good at sports or popular it must be because you're a bad person and lots of other ebin maymays like if you smoke weed you hallucinate and if you drink a beer you break out in hysterical laughter like you just huffed N2O.
>>
>>83119252
Don't get me started on that shit. For gods sake Jack isn't a real name
>>
File: 1483780397572.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1483780397572.png
53KB, 256x256px
>chads were bros
>staceys were sweet
>beta permavirgins were the bitter, edgy faggots
>"shy" girls were the sluts

highschool was nothing like the movies, even college was nothing like the movies, really made me think when I got to both
>>
>>83119333
No
>>
>>83119350
>beta permavirgins were the bitter, edgy faggots
Not really a surprise when you think about it
>>
>>83119104
I fuck them right in the pusy
>>
>Chads were bros
Nice meme
>>
Good looking assertive Chads who don't fap to anime are the backbone of America and we need more of them. Plus, they hate faggots, niggers, and liberals.
>>
Every dude I knew named Chad was a dork
>>
>>83117021
Superficial kids that weren't into anything productive were the real jerks in hs.
>>
>>83119504
>implying chads aren't all inclusive
>>
There is definitely some ressentiment behind the hatred for athletes, especially in private schools where nearly everyone is smart enough to not be an idiot.

That's what it was in my case anyway. I despised them, for accurately estimating my own lack of worth. I should have looked inward, and noticed how well-founded their lack of respect was, and actually developed a work-ethic. Hopefully I'll blot out the stain that time was on me with my future deeds.
>>
>>83119401
>DUDE I ACT LIKE A CREEP AND I'M FUCKING UGLY AND OVERWEIGHT BUT DO NOTHING TO BETTER MY APPEARANCE WHY DON'T I HAVE A GF?!?!??!?!
>>
>>83119504
Nah Chads are the guys who end up letting themselves go, work dead end jobs, and end up at the local dive bar most nights reminiscing about their high school glory days and trying to hook up with Stacies who also let themselves go. Your second sentence is spot on, though.
>>
>>83119660
Have you tried just bein confident?
>>
>>83118171
This. Jews can't deal with the fact that Chads and Stacys are overall best than any other dude in High School.
>>
>>83119434
Based pusyposter
>>
>>83118921
Just be yourself
>>
>>83117021
Same, in fact bullying in general wasn't really a thing at my school and while there were different social "tiers" I was completely comfortable interacting with and having friends with every one of them.
>>
>>83117021
I remember being treat fairly and respectful by both chads and stacies. They were like "dude you look kinda sad why don't you come with us, we're having a party at Stacy #4 house". True leaders they never left one behind.
>>
Well it's sort of obvious when you have people like Whedon directing
>>
>>83119350
>staceys were sweet
You got everything except this right. All the girls in my school were cunts towards everyone.
>>
>>83119350
Chads were based but all girls were cunts
>>
What the fuck is up with this thread?
>>
>>83118695

You triggered, beta male faggot?
>>
>>83119807
>They were like "dude you look kinda sad why don't you come with us, we're having a party at Stacy #4 house"
this
Also Chads are infectious. That's how they multiply. Stick with a Chad you become one
>>
>>83119971
That only lets you become a low tier Chad. True Chads are born with a bit of the Spirit of Chad inside them
>>
Weren't they used to be called jocks? Why are they "Chads" now?
>>
>>83119971
>Stick with a Chad you become one
Could be. One dude went from average guy to full Chad at the end of our senior year by hanging out with chads. The same happen to my cousin, from nerd in middle school to prom king.
>>
>>83120024
>thinks chads has "tiers"
lel sadcunt detected
Chad doesn't think in tiers. Ironically Chad doesn't think of himself as a Chad because Chads do not label people.
>>
>>83118608
You're describing more or less 90 % of anons browsing 4chan in your post.
>>
File: 212321312.jpg (21KB, 439x290px) Image search: [Google]
212321312.jpg
21KB, 439x290px
>>83118171
>>
The chads were alright in my school. Even when I was swung around on a chad's back or put into a choke hold once in the locker room, he asked if I was okay.
>>
>>83120085
>Ironically Chad doesn't think of himself as a Chad because Chads do not label people.
This is way the "just be yourself, brah" triggers so much the /r9k/ poster. They can't comprehend Chad way of mind.
>>
File: 1492911452639.jpg (608KB, 1472x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1492911452639.jpg
608KB, 1472x1104px
>It's a 'Chad becomes friends with the quiet spergy kid' episode
>>
What I envy is the earned respect Cato had from his aristocratic peers. I regret not earning a similar respect in my teenage years, when I was surrounded with talent, all of us in the same stage of life.
Now I am overcompensating for my past failure, hoping to achieve redress. Behind the hope is doubt that I can ever become that proud beast with confidence in its own power, exercising that power naturally.

If I fail, I'll at least die blaming the one responsible for my own sickness, myself. At least then I'll be above those who blame the world and their betters out of jealousy.
>>
The worst people at my school were the nerds. Not the braniac nerds that win awards and smash every test, the ones that had to work their guts out to be almost as good as the natural geniuses, forfeiting girls and sports to do it.
>>
Because movies aren't based off of real life. They're based off of extraordinary situations. Did you guys think that life was supposed to reflect it? Chad is the perfect antagonist for a story around high school.
>>
>>83120559
why are they bad people? being that motivated is usually an indicator they aren't poor of character.
>>
>>83120652
being motivated=/= good character
>>
>>83120814
did i say that?
>>
>>83118608

>tfw liked playing stuff like Call of Duty/Halo when I was in highschool, but was captain of my grades state Rugby League team
>would try and let in the nerdy kids who were talking about video games because they seemed really lonely
>would always get met with salty "uh huh you just want to bully us" rhetoric, or surface level in-jokes "HEH, don't you just want to plasma that guy?!" which I usually understood
>invited a group of the more reclusive kids to my birthday party that a friend let me throw at his parent's pseudo-mansion
>they turned up, sat in the corner and talked among themselves and when I said they should come over and hang out/introduce themselves they got mad at me for trying to make fun of them and left
>got told off by my teacher when I came back because apparently I was bullying them

Feels really bad, I've got some friends that are on the fringe of being socially adept/nerdy now but I wish those guys just stopped thinking everybody was out to get them. It's like when you see a new guy at the gym and he's wearing a beanie and a hoodie because he's scared people will be staring at his hairline/body or whatever. Nobody cares what you look like, we just want to work out and maybe help new guys out.
>>
The 'Chads' in my school were really cool. They always asked me to come drinking with them or play some PS4. Honestly they were a big part of me dealing with my social anxiety. The popular girls were almost all sluts or just really fucking annoying though. The chads hated them all too kek
>>
>>83120636
A perfect antagonist because it allows entertainers to gain an imaginary vengeance.
Entertainment, through media, is a vice. Why should some writers resentment distort your childs view of the world? It is better they read the autobiography or history of some ancient Roman and absorb their view of the world. Everywhere around me, I see parents fill their children's heads with trash. The parent's haven't sorted the wheat from the chaff themselves. They don't even know what they're doing.
>>
>>83117021
Yes, you answered your own question
>>
>>83120857
>The chads hated them all too kek
>he thinks brosb4hoes is a meme
>>
>>83120857
>high school
>ps4
>>
>Chad is a nice guy

Only to your face, behind your back is a different story
>>
>>83120947
I'm 20
>>
Most writers went to high school in the 80s

Most anons went to high school after 2000

Do the math retards
>>
>>83117021
Because women find male kindness unsexy and thus Chad nust always be a douchebag to feel in stupid female viewers.
>>
>>83120236
The Old Testament makes jews look like uncivilized savages.
>>
>>83120955
Everyone talks trash about someone else one time or another.
>>
>>83117021
this

chads were the nicest guys in the school, the bullies were either manlets or retards
>>
>>83121154

Aparently thats the recipe for success really makes you think
>>
Wow so /tv/ seems to have had a normal school life unlike the other boards
>>
>>83119677
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_XgQhMPeEQ
>>
Media is all lies

Chads in highschool are Chad theyre the best looking and the FRIENDLIEST

Everyone loves Chad
>>
>>83121252
lying posters
>>
>>83120085
>Ironically Chad doesn't think of himself as a Chad because Chads do not label people.
The Tao of Chad
>>
>>83120856
>Rugby League team
kek check out this poorby cunt
>>
>>83120236
based orson
>>
>>83121160
Chad does it a lot just not to people's face in order to appear nicer than they actually are
>>
File: 6514651631.jpg (53KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
6514651631.jpg
53KB, 800x600px
>>83120236

really got my neural net CPU learning
>>
>>83117021
also blonde white dudes are always assholes in movies for some reason. main character always has brown hair
>>
i had to work on a group video project with a bunch of "chads" for a class once

we filmed it at one of the chads houses before we started working on it they were like lets play some video games

i assumed it was going to be halo, but was floored when they booted up third strike

i was an avid fighting game player at the time and we had a blast and didnt even get around to working on the project that night

chads are people too
>>
>>83120236
Orson is always brutally honest and terribly correct.

It's no wonder he found it so hard to get financing when he refused to play games or not tell people what he thought of them.
>>
>>83121707
>floored when they booted up third strike
They did it for (You) anon
>>
Same experience. When I was in school we had the whole "fucking preps" mentality which basically meant any decent looking guy with decent grades and/or athletic ability from a middle or upper-class family.

Half the school spent a lot of time raging against preps, but those guys were usually really cool and chill and did stuff like have social lives outside of school and go to church. They were always really nice to everyone and the bullies were always trailer-trash poorfags with abusive parents.
>>
I'm from the bible belt, the Chadi and the Staci were tolerable to very nice, though (for the most part) it was blatantly superficial.

Regardless, the end result was the same.

But despite this, the low-middle class freewill-whitetrash bible thumper kids were literal cancer, and convinced me that overall the gene-pool in this area needs quite a bit of bleach poured into it. Take literally every stereotyped mannerism from say, Idiocracy and filter it through a shit-stained spaghetti strainer crafted from religion.

Basically, snow-white, coal-dust soaked sandnigger caricatures.

This is a very 'small town' setting, though, and the cliques ARE real and generally accurate, especially from the smaller areas (miniature suburbs) that all go to the same church, of the same denomination and whose families have known each other for 100+ years.

TLDR;
Chad and Staceism does exist in it's movie-stereotyped state, but replace success, attractiveness and popularity among the more "elite" with religion, coal-dust and nascar.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (95KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
95KB, 1920x1080px
>>83122666
>>
File: 89ho7i.jpg (35KB, 487x457px) Image search: [Google]
89ho7i.jpg
35KB, 487x457px
who here bullied Chads in High School? it was the best way to pull pussy and it was so fucking easy. Just make them look fucking retarded with some rhetoric question. They'll chimp out while you sit there calm and collective, he might even want to fight you but that just makes the girls fall for you even more.
>>
>>83117021
OP, the media is owned by schlubby Jews who couldn't get the shiksa's without their shekles. Why do you think they promote fat ugly Jews like Seth Rogen and Jonah Hill the same way they promote race mixing as a part of their agenda.
>>
>>83117021
I was a chad in high school. All area fullback and all state linebacker. Got a scholarship to play at a D2 school, graduated with petroleum engineering degree, and currently looking to branch out with my first startup. I was nice to most everyone in my school, but there were a few kids that myself and others picked on. Namely the freshman in football because we all got fucked with too as freshman. However, there were always some insecure little faggots that started shit with us and we made their lives hell for the most part and got away with it.

those kids that we fucked with were mostly kids wearing skinny jeans and had faggy hair that would bring their guitars to school and stuff. The type that hated us for no reason. At a high social level it is so easy to see malice and hatred and incredibly easy to poke, prod, and provoke to the point of an autistic outburst. Sometimes we would go full on asshole mode and throw milks or fruit at these kids from across the courtyard. I never did it, but my friends did. They even stuffed one kid in the trashcan.

The truth is, that these other kids would have gotten suspended for similar behavior, but we got off with a boys will be boys approach.

it seems that in modern times the tables have turned as far as who has the upper hand. The societal abolition of any kind of violence or aggression favors the weak and lilly livered among us. Social media has also changed masculinity, and dominance into a thing of the past, an almost subhuman and antiquated form of achieving power.

It is almost funny how those among us who will achieve the most success in life are no longer aggressive or strong. They are the most subservient, the shiftiest, and the forst to cry wolf when a potential predator is near.

Thank god the oil industry is not cucked like that. It's a new oil patch, but greed, cunning, and wits are the most profitable traits one can have. I dont think its coincidence that there are very few semites in my field.
>>
>>83122859
I don't come here to read your fucking fantasies sperg.
>>
>>83123354
Why is it a fantasy? It might be harder to bully a Chad opposed to a beta but it was very feasible.
>>
File: 1458212751684.jpg (16KB, 301x337px) Image search: [Google]
1458212751684.jpg
16KB, 301x337px
>>83119210
>mfw
>>
>>83120856
Yeah, why do they react so negatively to trying to be included? Do they find it insulting? Is it like they think you're trying to destroy their only sense of identity or subculture by including them? I remember I tried to ask these guys I see at uni from my dorm about LoL and basic Comp Sci stuff that I knew from overhearing and they seemed so reluctant to talk.
They definitely see themselves as these guys who get ignored and passed over because they're' not buff' or 'don't treat girls like shit' or whatever. In 'Social Network' that girl points out that Mark's failures are because he's an asshole, not because he's not a buff rower or something. I actually wonder about this stuff because it's apparent, especially in movies like Revenge of the Nerds, that they're actually quite malicious at times.

The nerds in that movie get revenge by invading girl's rooms and videotaping them naked for blackmail and we're supposed to support this like for real?
You see it all the time with the disdain for 'girl gamers' or any subculture nerds have that gets 'normalised', they absolutely hate it and want to be unique. Who's the real villains here? We've been lied to all along. Chad's were trying to help everyone and save them from potential Anakin Skywalkers
>>
>>83119191
I hate my parents for not forcing me into sports. They tried, and I didn't want to, so that was that. They shouldn't have listened, I was just a kid, I didn't know what was good for me.

I wish they forced me. Maybe if I was part of a sportsball team I could've been chad-like and my life would be infinitesimally better
>>
File: Bugs calls in an airstrike.jpg (18KB, 417x447px) Image search: [Google]
Bugs calls in an airstrike.jpg
18KB, 417x447px
>>83117021

Maybe modern chads are cool but the ones that inspired the old tropes that later became basic tropes were actually dicks.

Like the maybe 50s-80s chads were actually fucking assholes and it just became a negative stereotype perpetuated by media.
>>
>>83118427
>most writers are bitter jews
ftfy
>>
>>83118580
he still gets far as fuck in life.
>>
>>83123063
Social progression has opened people up to 'toxic masculinity'. Not to say masculinity is toxic, but there are definitely some classical notions of masculinity that need to go. Guys genuinely suffer from expectations and I think loyalty is too fantasized abut and is overrated. If someone you know does something bad, drop them.
>>
>>83119971
i was a kissless nerd until we became friends with a chad in school. one week later i was kissing my first girl. it sucked, but i was no longer a kissless nerd, just a nerd.
>>
File: IMG_3525.jpg (13KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3525.jpg
13KB, 205x246px
>tfw looking at all these people saying Chads were based while my school's Chads were shitheads that always picked on me

What the fuck maybe I'm more of an autist than I thought, this thread is really making me think.
>>
File: Let me be blunt..jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Let me be blunt..jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>83123509
>Yeah, why do they react so negatively to trying to be included? Do they find it insulting?
Orson said it best here >>83120236
I'll quote myself out of laziness:

Not being a reclusive NEET like the majority of this imageboard's users, it's a kind of arrogant timidity that's easily noticeable on these people. However, nowadays, even said NEETs and introverts can understand what Welles was saying.

Have you never ran into someone who justifies their misery, their loneliness, their weaknesses, their flaws and why they aren't Alpha or at the centre of everything they're involved, why they aren't like the men they envy? What is the most typical justification for said flaws?
It's "I'm too intelligent, I'm above such things, above such people, so it's natural that they don't see it". They justify not being at the centre of attention because they found a way to cope with their flaws and insecurities by coating them with (supposed) merit in areas they believe to be beyond the comprehension of your average Joe. Plus, to further fuel this, they look at other introverts from the past or present (who are nothing like them in essence, the only factor in common is introversion and even then it's skewed by their own perception, because they are introverts wishing they were not whilst true introverts just are what they are, no coping method required) who achieved moderate to high levels of success and think "I can do it too".

Now combine all of these with a strong distaste for people you blame for rejecting you (when it's your fault for being in the simplest way said, shitty as a person) while at the same time desiring with all your might they would simply accept you and put you in a position of attention and power. That leads to hating people you wish would accept you, thus the timid arrogance, thus Welles being right about these people and Allen.

I run into this type of people often, Universities are breeding grounds for them these days.
>>
>>83123730

>mfw it turns out 4Chin is now just the homebase for Chads who failed to continue upward or even float on the surface once highschool lost it's relevance.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-13-15-19-56-1.png (494KB, 1080x1061px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-13-15-19-56-1.png
494KB, 1080x1061px
>>
>>83123688
> one week later i was kissing my first girl. it sucked, but i was no longer a kissless nerd, just a nerd.
lol that was a fun little story anon
>>
>C-Chad was so nice guys! How come you think otherwise?
gee, its as if handsome people are considered better persons than they are just because they look good. this has been documented. also they have extremely good social skills, aka they are very prone to lie and manipulate to appear better than they are. ackowledge it, you fell for the Chad trickery.
>>
File: echos myron.png (11KB, 336x374px) Image search: [Google]
echos myron.png
11KB, 336x374px
>>83118608
>The jock stereotype exists to people because its their coping mechanism for their shortcomings, 'it cant be my fault because i dont have X like Chad'. In reality the people who uphold cliques the most are people who exclude themselves out of persecution complex
Can we have this stickied on /r9k/
>>
>>83118608
>>83118671
>>83118989
>>83123935
why are you samefagging your terrible post like this?
>>
>>83123661
In my experience loyalty is a form of social insurance among men. The old saying goes: with loyalty comes trust. Trust is a massive part of male relationships. Women don't trust each other for shit, and they generally do not have much loyalty, except towards men.

I think the root problem with all this "toxic masculinity men must act a certain way" bullshit, is that women try to analyze man's behavior from a woman's perspective. The two are apples and oranges. I wouldn't be able stand working in a coed office. Thank god all of my coworkers are male except for the seceratary. We can get so much more done and dont have to tiptoe around 21st century coed office culture.
>>
>>83123764
Wrong thread, buddy.
>>
>>83123935
I think they already talk about that
>>
>>83117021
>dur dur the jews made all the men pussy whipped beta males!!! rise up reclaim ur manhood
>dur dur dont be a chad apologist, those tough meatheads who get all the girls??? get out normies
which one is it /tv/
>>
I switched from playing hockey to playing guitar halfway through high school, and I played a lot of video games so I was friends with pretty much everybody.

The true jocks were cool dudes, but there was this sort of sub-jock tier of guys that usually consisted of the real Chad-type's childhood friends who could be douche bags.
>>
File: soniamproud.png (442KB, 598x650px) Image search: [Google]
soniamproud.png
442KB, 598x650px
>tfw tv is waking up and reclaiming their masculinity
>>
The Chad's at my school were annoying as shit, especially the one who would bring an anvil and falcon to school everyday and kept saying i am the designated school shooter
>>
>>83123743
Being a shitty person is very low on the list of reasons people are socially rejected. And to criticize those people for ending up bitter and resentful is pure delusion. The more intelligent they are, they more they recognize the factors that are at play, the more hateful they are likely to become. Some people recover from it and become good looking (which is nearly the only factor that determines how you're treated in western society) or at least start lifting, but most are disillusioned with the world and jaded permanently. And they should be. When I started lifting, it was with the goal to be superior to the people who made my life hell during my formative years. And now I am. Not only is my IQ nearly double that of the average school jock, but I'm in better shape than them too. Tragically, hatred will probably always be my main motivator in life, and it's my responsibility to channel that against truly bad people, which I've been successful at doing.

You're extremely wrong if you think "jocks" are likely to be good people. And it's not really their fault that they end up stupid and insufferable, it's that they're handed everything in life without needing to have decent character.

And for what it's worth I've seen you gossiping about celebrities, discussing their personal lives and how tall they are and where their hairline is, so I'm certain you're one of those vapid pieces of insufferable garbage. Any man who gossips about celebrities is not actually a man, no matter how cool you think you are. You're a gaping vagina.
>>
>>83124691
>being this much of an edgelord
jesus christ
>>
File: Toplel.png (269KB, 350x373px) Image search: [Google]
Toplel.png
269KB, 350x373px
>>83124691
>I'm not shy! I'm just too intelligent and know every risk, so I'm risk averse!!
Jesus, what a fucking pussy you are.

What >>83124907 said, you sound like an edgy, angsty teen who hasn't finished HS yet. You're not doing better than anyone in your life if you not only have an obsession with 4chan tripfriends, but take such a deep offense at their words. You sound frail as fuck, lad. I stand by what I said, you are rejected on the basis of being a shitty person and you fit exactly into the kind of category Orson Welles described when talking about Woody Allen.

You're pure trash. Probably the kind of autist who has motivational posters in his bedroom lmao.
>>
File: chad vs incel.jpg (77KB, 927x560px) Image search: [Google]
chad vs incel.jpg
77KB, 927x560px
>>
File: Bukowski.jpg (107KB, 735x643px) Image search: [Google]
Bukowski.jpg
107KB, 735x643px
>>83124989
he probably read something like pic related and convinced himself the reason he's such a beta fuck is because he's intelligent
>>
>>83124994
Know what's funny? The guy on the right is a millionaire now and has a family. He was a Chad in highschool and still succeeded in life. The parasite on the left is gonna die like that, being a useless bum.
>>
>>83124907
>>83124989
>>83125055
>falling for b8
Was "not only is my IQ nearly double that of the average school jock" not a dead giveaway?
>>
>>83124989
Where did I imply I'm obsessed with tripfriends? I've just noticed you talking about celebrities at several points in the past, so you unwittingly illustrate my point for me just by existing. The fact is that you're just wrong, and everyone who has been to a high school knows it. There's zero social value in being intelligent, empathetic, or generally decent in the average school setting. The popular groups are composed mainly of strong, dumb, arrogant men and hot girls. They aren't good people, they're usually really bad people.
>>
File: immortalman.jpg (64KB, 704x469px) Image search: [Google]
immortalman.jpg
64KB, 704x469px
>>83117021

speed was pretty much chad-kino
>>
>>83125055
Actually it was an IQ test combined with other factors like early rejection of religion and all other manifestations of "spirituality" such as astrology, gagging when exposed to pop music, extreme verbal dexterity and eloquence despite having almost no practice at it growing up, extreme curiosity and a lust for knowledge, and so on. Curiosity is a very effective indicator for intelligence, notably almost always absent in people obsessed with sports. By the time I was 20 the only "sport" I partook in was weightlifting, and that was solely to be superior in every single way to people like you. It's now hilarious to run into people who bullied me in high school (who are all still bad people) and know -- and oftentimes state to their faces -- that I'm better than them.

And while I'm aware that this makes me a bully rather like them, as I stated previously, I channel my bullying tendencies exclusively toward human garbage.
>>
File: Travis approves.png (354KB, 726x537px) Image search: [Google]
Travis approves.png
354KB, 726x537px
>>83125313
>Following me around to notice what kind of posts I make
>Memorising the name of tripfriends on an Anonymous imageboard
Jesus, how sad are you?

>Rest of you is still sperging out and fitting into everything I said in my first post ITT, from the bitterness to the unwarranted arrogance of being an outsider
What >>83125288 said. Congrats, you got me to reply twice though.

>>83125477
Fucking hilarious, lad. Obvious as fuck, but if you post this on /r9k/ they'll eat it up for sure.
>>
>>83125288
How is that bait? The average IQ of a popular kid in high school or state college is usually around 80-90, so not quite double, but approaching that point certainly.
>>
>>83125089
he's actually a jew too

I dont mind shilling him tho.
>>
>>83124994
You could find their opponents and do literally the same thing. ie skinny nazi skinheads for right wing and some supermodel for left wing
>>
File: 5460954098.jpg (140KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5460954098.jpg
140KB, 1440x1080px
>anon finally grows an interest in watching sports in his 20's
>reconsiders that he was somehow a Chad all along
>>
>>83123397

Because a Chad would beat your face in.
>>
File: b8.png (181KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
b8.png
181KB, 625x626px
>>83124691
>>83125313
>>83125477
>>
Goddam Chad internet defense force. Makes me want to beat the fuck out of some jock tryhard cunts trying to start shit and make you sycophantic beta faggots watch. Redpiller fucking trash.
>>
>>83125581
>bait a violent chimp into "beating your face in"
>press charges, literally ruin their lives

Happened to a bunch of them in my year alone.
>>
>>83125593
>pea-brain actually trying to argue that the high school football team wasn't full of dumb assholes propped up by cultural backwardness, high-fiving each other in after-school help sessions
>gets so mad at reality that all he can do is spam "bait"
>>
File: ms.png (219KB, 408x469px) Image search: [Google]
ms.png
219KB, 408x469px
>>83125515
>falling for such blatant b8
You got played
>>
>>83125706
you can drop it now, we know you're trolling
no one's as retarded as you're pretending to be
>>
>the jooooz
bravo /tv/
>>
>>83125629

The Chads in my high school had a rap sheet longer than a olympic size swimming pool. They didn't care. They had rich parents to bail them out every time too.

Anon's point about your retarded power fantasy is 100% right. In reality your shit talking would get your fucking face beat in while the worst that would happen to them is spending a night in jail.
>>
>>83125706
I mean, football does cause brain damage. For all you know, they were Einsteins before they knocked themselves retarded.

I don't think soccer or lacrosse involve as much traumatic brain injury.
>>
At my school it was 80% normal kids that intermingled throughout the cliques and then there was this group of rich kids, the boys were all on the baseball and football team and the girls went to some dance academy/cheerleader thing and they were absolutely convinced they lived in a high school movie and were superior to everyone else. They threw their own parties and shunned anyone who left the group.

Everyone made fun of them and avoided them because they were always rude no matter what you had to say and were always trying to cause drama. It was weird because no one outside of their group gave a fuck and had an arguably more interesting social life and 3x as many friends and things to do but they would just not socialize with anyone else. A few of my friends were former rich kids that went to a neighbors birthday party or something and were suddenly getting made fun of by all of their friends.
>>
>>83125860
I like that I can usually tell who used to play football because their head has been pounded into that blocky peanut shape
>>
>>83117021
>How come media always portrays these guys as jerks/ When I was in school Chads were cool and nice guys. Is it because media is dominated by jealous betas?
Jews trying to demonise strong, mentally healthy, alpha white guys.
>>
I hate remembering my freshman year of highschool. I squandered so many opportunities. If you knew exactly what your contempt would almost match my self-disgust.

I want vengeance on myself. I'd kill the person I was then.
>>
>>83125860
As I mentioned earlier, it's not that high school jocks are necessarily inherently bad people, it's that western culture encourages their development into bad people while discouraging them from developing admirable characteristics. If you grow up athletic and good-looking, you're so inundated with dopamine rushes from social validation that everything else becomes unimportant at best. Picking on people weaker than you gets a laugh from your friends, getting bad grades shows apathy and that you aren't a fucking nerd loser with glasses who READS, and girls flock to you. Listening to garbage music about money and bitches proves you're cool, not like those gay nerds who listen their gay nerd music. What else is there? There's zero incentive for these people to develop decent human traits, and that's why jocks are almost always bad people.
>>
Chads are easy to manipulate. I "befriended" one to act as my wingman.
>>
>he's still going
not even worthy of a response
>>
>>83125992
The media constantly glorifies "alpha white guys," just not the dumb meathead jock types. You're a stupid double-thinking /pol/ tard, not a good person.
>>
>>83117021
Chads are like the tougher, smarter, funnier versions of betas. Their morality is not informed by their genetic superiority, and so saying "yes, chads are good" or "no, chads are bad" is like saying the same thing about betas.
>>
>>83126041
I went to a school, St. Xavier, in Ohio, where even the athletic were pushed strongly to succeed academically by their teachers, peers, and parents. Most of them did. I got kicked out after my first year because I didn't do jack shit athletically or academically. I was a total fuckup and sloth.
>>
>>83117021
Chads are pretty cool, don't tell /r9k/ tell you otherwise.

It's the beta,insecure virgins that are truly awful people
>b-b-but people made me that way
Nah retard, you made you that way. Unless you have important birth defects, being an unlikable retard is your fault.
>>
>this one autist who got triggered by a reddit tripfag who's going on rants about "good people" and "bad people"
Thread ruined
>>
>>83125515
>following you around

In what sense do you figure I'm following you around? If you're so mad that someone recognizes you from previous threads, I suggest posting anonymously. That way you can pretend to have a credible opinion on social dynamics and no one will point out that you're a celebrity gossiping, reality TV show watching troglodyte who represents the worst of civilization, in direct contradiction to the image you're trying to push.
>>
Chads can be bros, but I'll never forgive them for fucking the hottest chicks in my high school classes that were rightfully mine.
>>
Because the CHAD is the successful, happy, epitome white male. If you find yourself being jelous, angry, or otherwise critical of chads, congratulations, you have successfully let yourself become brainwashed and shilled. As a man, your only goal in life is to become chad. Become confident, become happy, become attractive. That helps you, it helps your race, it helps your nation.
>>
tfw this will never be you
>>
File: Harvey.gif (2MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
Harvey.gif
2MB, 700x394px
>>83126261
Anyone telling these losers from 4chan to get a grip and take responsibility of their lives is gonna trigger some of them.
>>
>>83126258
At least in modern western society, not being good looking is a birth defect worse than most. You lack the critical thinking to figure that out for yourself, so I'm not sure why you think your opinions are valid or meaningful. Most people on r9k are probably smarter than you are, and thus their opinions mean more than yours do.
>>
Great thread. Loving the hate of these fake jew revelation 2:9er kikes.

They're fucking scum.
>>
File: AHHH.jpg (10KB, 150x174px) Image search: [Google]
AHHH.jpg
10KB, 150x174px
>Be turboautist with social anxiety
>Go to college and live in apartment
>Neighbors invite me to a party
>Shy at first but loosen up and talk to people
>Get invited to other parties, honestly probably just fill out bodies and bring booze
>Eventually gain friends because of the parties
>Best friend comes to visit me
>Take him to party
>He spends the entire time glued to my side
>He shit talks people to their face
>He makes fun of people to their best friends to try and win them over
>He complains about the music and what it does to culture
>He refuses to drink anything but gin and wont share
>The next day he tells me he can't believe how much I changed and that everyone at that party hated him for no reason
Honestly 80% of becoming a chad is just not being an asshole
>>
Feels good knowing I could beat the shit out of every single one of your nerds.
>>
>>83126199
>smart, funny chads

Barely exists at all, they're usually borderline retards and being funny requires suffering and pain. No one who got everything handed to them in life is funny.
>>
>>83123530
nope. had that life as a kid. you will always go back to who you really are.
>>
>>83117021
>asian betas were always nice and polite to me
>only people who ever bullied me where white chads
CHADS DINDU NUFFIN IT'S ACTUALLY THE BETAS WHO WON'T EVEN TALK TO YOU WHO ARE MEAN
>>
>>83126225
I even have dreams of that place sometimes. It is pretty angering to realize it can't be undone. My former peers can be outdone, though. That's the goal.
>>83126481
That's just wrong.
>>
>>83126481
But this is wrong. Your just telling yourself this to comfort your jealousy and insecurity directed at successful, happy chads. Jealousy is a BETA emotion, anon. it doesn't help you. Your delusions dont help you. Stop it. You are no better than chads, and you know it.
>>
>>83126576
Maybe you deserved to get bullied.
>>
>>83126588
>>83126604
Nah he's right. I'm a Chad btw, never pulled a girl from making her laugh but have had plenty walk up to me and just start making out because of my Chadness
>>
>>83123530
If I have kids they won't get a choice. They WILL be athletes and this WILL allow them to go to party's and be in large social circles. I won't let them suffer like me.
>>
File: chad.jpg (121KB, 900x614px) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
121KB, 900x614px
>>
>>83126645
Amen. I'm going to be the same way
At least they'll have some semblance of happiness and normalcy

Now the having kids in the first place, while being an emotionally stunted beta from never having been on a team or gone to parties, is going to be the hard part....
>>
>>83126604
>this is what double digit IQ people actually believe

You're like a chimp at a zoo to me. It really isn't complicated; people like you just pretend it is so you can spout off delusional platitudes. People who read horoscopes? Retards. People with a cross tattooed on their bicep? Retards. People who listen to hip-hop? Retards. The red flags are countless. A "Chad" is just a bad person glorified for their atrocious personalities and low intelligence. They typically go into business where their low intelligence and sociopathic tendencies are advantageous.

>Funny

Honestly one of the dumbest things I've ever read. All funny people are fucking miserable because intelligence causes misery.
>>
>>83126645
It's deeper than that.
I won't let them mouth breathe. I will show them graffic images of what happens to mouth breathers if I have to.
They'll have to do sports during the summers.
And I'm going to micromanage their diet extremely so they don't end up as manlets.
They'll appreciate this when they're older.
>>
>>83121514
Hmmm
>>
Can asians be chads?
>>
>>83125788
>>
the only people i recall being douche bags were the rich kids and the stoners
>>
>>83117021
The only reason Chads may seem nice to you spineless amoebas is because they dont register beta bitches as a threat to their alpha standing. Let me tell you nerds something, growing up around Chads all my life, what a Chad hates more in the entire world is another Chad.
>>
>>83126826
>A bunch of delusional shilling against Jews by asshurt pseudo-intellectual neo-nazis with brain damage
>anyone who points this out is a Jew and therefore wrong!

That's some convenient circular logic type shit you have going there, dumbfuck
>>
>>83126784
Asians have a maximum cap of Brad status.
>>
File: thumbs up_face.gif (2MB, 250x181px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up_face.gif
2MB, 250x181px
>>83126369
>mfw entire cheerleader institution

So they're basically there to provide free pussy to guys who are into sports? Where I'm from we don't have cheerleaders so it confuses me.
>>
>>83126784
Sure
http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/BN-JT349_ning1_G_20150807044555.jpg
>>
>>83126866
They're to provide girlfriends to the guys in sports.
Free pussy is provided by "team managers"
>>
>>83126369

He's lucky, but sooner or later he'll be dead like everyone else. That's the one solace for people who got fucked by bad luck. Happiness is only temporary and no matter how much undeserved happiness someone has, one day they'll wake up and it will be gone.
>>
>>83126784
Yeah, but only if they live in asia.
>>
>>83123661
So you're a shitty friend and you wonder why you have no friends?
>>
>>83117021
i think it's a case of fiction bending reality. the chad fame became so stereotypical that modern chads try to break with that concept (even if subconsciously). at least in my school, the chads were chill as fuck and i enjoyed talking with them/going to parties with them much more than those smug ass school shooter-looking beta hipsters
>>
>>83126369
Good. I don't want to make out with some football player anyway.
>>
>>83126873
Holy fuck
>>
There are universal chads, but there are also chads of individual cliques.
Honestly the skater and stoner chads were the fucking worst. The rest were fine lads.
>>
>>83126959
So you badly slander people for how they look and wonder why those "smug assholes" don't like you?
>>
File: MRRROW.jpg (53KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
MRRROW.jpg
53KB, 500x370px
>>83126268
>On my dick non-stop, memorises my posts, my name
>Gets deeply offended when I out him to be an omega faggot who's non-remarkable in every single way and deserves to be ostracised
>Calling actors "celebrities"
Get a grip, young man.

You're embarrassing to look at lmao.

>>83126371
Amen. Look at this nerd I got on my dick right now. He's so fucking bitter lol.

>>83126859
*tips Yarmulke*
>>
>>83117021
t. Chad
>>
>>83118608
Stop writing wise things on my shitposting forum
>>
>tfw took all AP classes in high school to get away from annoying disruptive blacks
>AP classes full of obnoxious band kids and viets

High school was awful.
>>
>>83126988
london?
>>
>>83127016
no. i didn't like them because their convos were boring sophomore-tier philosophy 24/7 that would make the rick and morty writers blush. i didn't like them because they would often laugh out loud at people that got an answer wrong at class instead of helping them or just keeping it to themselves. their superiority complex was so big that not even the teachers liked them, and they would often clash with them. if you tried to talk to them, they would brush you off because they assumed you weren't as smart as them. my school was pretty chill and everyone tried to integrate everyone, but they would often brush off other people on the pretense that they were too smart. they were the living embodiment of the tfw too smart meme
>>
>>83127064
Hey I'm glad you brought it up. I'm sick of nice guys and nerds being the sympathetic target in movies when a simple campus interview would reveal quite sexist and elitist views from them
>>
>be generic 4chan social outcast in high school
>grow up and find out that sports are fun to watch and athletic people are just as smart and nice as everybody else if not more so
>>
File: 1457611255896.jpg (50KB, 599x478px) Image search: [Google]
1457611255896.jpg
50KB, 599x478px
>>83118171
>>83119705
>>83120125
>>83120236
>Skinny sickly looking jews hate the traditional masculinity

It's funny because the literal "Chad Thundercock" in pic related is an actual Jewish, Jerry (((Cohen)))
>>
>>83118426
>that's the reason why they're so liked and why bitches want to get on their dicks
Girls want their dick because they're good looking and fit. Nice has nothing to do with it.
>>
File: pure master race.jpg (117KB, 1019x675px) Image search: [Google]
pure master race.jpg
117KB, 1019x675px
>>83124994
u wut m8, the "far right" is the most hideous group you can find.

many of these deformed monstrosities don't even count as human
>>
>>83127227
>>83127275
>so damaged because he's a kike
>shitposting in full force because he got exposed as a shlomo
kek
>>
File: 44222222226.jpg (543KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
44222222226.jpg
543KB, 1600x1200px
>>83127288
Why do hideous social parasites always cry about Jews so much?

It's something you and the sand niggers have in common
>>
>>83127275
Yeah, but no one was talking about the "far right" here.
>>
File: 4chan vs reddit.jpg (95KB, 637x662px) Image search: [Google]
4chan vs reddit.jpg
95KB, 637x662px
Is this accurate of how 4chan vs. reddit forms its opinions on society?
>>
>>83119104
>deepthroat and gag a guy instead of kissing girls

can there be gay chads? bi chads? will my chad membership be revoked?
>>
>>83120236
>>83121720
He literally described almost every comedian, especially Richard Pryor. At least that last sentence.
>>
>>83127313
stop crying, parasitic dirt
>>
>>83127334
I assume you were, as you posted a far-leftist.

I mean, regular left wing people rarely look crazy as well. Both start to far apart on the opposite ends of the spectrum. It's called horseshoe theory.
>>
>>83127274
Not true. They can relate to each other because of their status and their outlook on things they enjoy. They enjoy that the Chad dude is socially adjusted and doesn't try to be their friend first like nice guys do- who end up revealing that their plan was sex all along, causing doubt as to whether they were ever friends in the first place. It could also be that the nice guy was just too much of a bitch to ask the girl out straight up so he befriended her and gained her trust etc. The chads are straight up and no ulterior motives. They are more trustworthy.
>>
File: life of pol.png (487KB, 816x960px) Image search: [Google]
life of pol.png
487KB, 816x960px
>>83127385
Parasite? But it's dinner time, anon
>>
>>83127370
Gay people are too promiscuous for a true chad culture to form.
>>
>>83123743
>who are nothing like them in essence, the only factor in common is introversion and even then it's skewed by their own perception, because they are introverts wishing they were not whilst true introverts just are what they are, no coping method required
That basically my group of friends throughout highschool. I had to break off from them because they were so depressingly bitter and hateful of everyone. It's a painful outlook on life to carry. Being that angry all of the time.
>>
>>83127335
That image makes me really sad. I hate seeing people alone, no matter who they are
>>
>>83127428
>free Palestine
This one always makes me laugh because it acts like the far right doesn't hate muslims. Truly made by a butthurt jew.
>>
>>83127428
>being this triggered that you have a folder ready for whenever someone calls you out on being a parasite
>>>/leftypol/
try to stay there next time
>>
>>83127397
I didn't post that image, but the difference between the extreme far-left and the mainstream left is getting almost indistinguishable. However the difference between the far right and the right is like light and day.
>>
>>83127440
there's only ONE (1) guy I would ever fuck or gag. otherwise it's girls. there's even a trope for that, if it's you it isnt gay or something like that.
>>
>>83127425
You went off on some tangent about nice guys there, not sure what brought it on, but it seems you basically reinforce what I'm saying anyway. Really, the jocks being "nice" was not what made them appealing.
>>
>>83127397
And you should know that horseshoe theory is trash and has been debunked.
>>
>>83120423
i haven't seen that image used in years
>>
File: MUH HORSESHOE.png (224KB, 1311x573px) Image search: [Google]
MUH HORSESHOE.png
224KB, 1311x573px
>>83127397
>It's called horseshoe theory.
Dunning-Kruger effect on this pseudo-intellectual scum right here.

How's your first year of college? Sociology treating you alright?
>>
File: IslamAlly.png (349KB, 648x729px) Image search: [Google]
IslamAlly.png
349KB, 648x729px
>>83127467
The ACTUAL far right loves Muslims, anon

pic-related is a neo-nazi leader in Hungary. The German National Democrats (aka national socialists) have held pro-Palestinian rallies.

The (((right wing))) like (((donald trump))) and (((farage))) besmirch their good name
>>
File: unknown.png (981KB, 926x771px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
981KB, 926x771px
>>
File: Big Horseshoe.png (98KB, 600x867px) Image search: [Google]
Big Horseshoe.png
98KB, 600x867px
>>83127483
I dunno, anon
>>
>>83127518
Neocons =/= far right
>>
>>83127475
Do you have to be good looking to be a Chad? Or do you just need to be built? How much does social power come into play?
>>
>>83127518
>The ACTUAL far right loves Muslims, anon

Well, then I suppose /pol/ isn't nearly as far right as you think it is so you shouldn't use them as your personal boogieman when whining about the far right.
>>
>>83123063
I don't blame you, but Chads like you are responsible for the explosion of liberalism and pure faggotry these days with those types
>>
>>83127510
Church.
>>
>>83127540
>Strawmanning your way out of this
Typical leftypol trash.
>>
File: tips.jpg (44KB, 450x488px) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
44KB, 450x488px
>>83127037
OY GEVALT
>>
Chad is an American phenomenon. I live in Balkans and "Chads" here are children of politicians, shady businessmen/criminals, stuff like that.
I hanged out with those types sometimes and had no problems with them, but most of them were tools.
And it's funny but bullying like in America doesn't exist here. It's usually just ignoring autistic betas, and ridiculing them sometimes, rarely openly. Beating someone or shit like that is rare as fuck, even in trade schools.
>>
>>83123473
what video is this nu-male from?
>>
>>83124008
Just some dumb cunt looking for verification. Literally none of his post was true or "important"
>>
>>83119350

Chads are based, but staceys are cunts.
>>
>>83127834
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ

11 ish minutes in.
>>
File: 1495131698360-jamesh.jpg (543KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495131698360-jamesh.jpg
543KB, 1920x1080px
Chads are cool, Chads were always cool.
>>
>>83117021
Because it makes the viewer happy when the main character eventually becomes more liked than the dickhead Chad.
>>
>>83117021
Now that I think about it, this is completely correct. All of the popular guys at school were kind and cool to hang out with. That was precisely WHY they were popular. The guys who bullied others were losers as well, on the same level as the 'nerds'.
>>
>>83119807
You weren't afraid of being made the Carrie White?

I was always invited to parties and school events in the same, typical, lone wandering stacie or chad who met me at my locker between classes and not so secretly asked if I was going to (random event/dance/sporting event) and each time I would decline.

I knew they were probably plotting something evil.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 350x350px
>>83127510
>all these assblasted fags that horseshoe theory is correct
>>
>>83129122
>Proven it's incorrect, pseudo-intellectual driven in the same post
>Has to pat himself on the back to assure he sleeps at night with his wrong world views
Kys.
>>
My experience with Chad and nerds

Chad
>Tries to hype you up instead of bring you down
>Never badmouths anybody who hasn't clearly done him wrong
>If it comes down to it he'll get in a fight over it then the dispute is over and all is forgiven no matter how it ends
>Tells the truth
>Will try to get you laid
>Happy to know anybody just to expand their horizons
>Stick by their friends, even years after graduation

Nerds
>Crabs in a bucket whose only interest in women is to have something to lord over their friends
>Eternally resentful of people who leave or even just mix with other cliques
>Catty and gossips more than old maids
>Will betray every one of their friends for a girl's attention
>Powerful aversion to physical activity and any competition that isn't video games
>Don't really like each other and will abandon one another if being seen with someone hurts their image
>>
File: 450px-Brooke_Adams_(model).jpg (32KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
450px-Brooke_Adams_(model).jpg
32KB, 450x600px
>>83123661
What is happening among the men in this image is called "doubt."

They have witnessed people like the accuser lying frequently and this experience has led them to develop a filter to judge when one of their own is being subjected to manipulation.

The yellow text in particular is twaddle plucked directly from a Lifetime movie and I imagine the author of this image uses LMN as an outlet for her fantasies of victimhood.
Thread posts: 274
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.