[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guess how many times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: alien-covenant-picture05.jpg (104KB, 1777x738px) Image search: [Google]
alien-covenant-picture05.jpg
104KB, 1777x738px
you will see my head floating in water...
>>
>>83115041
Twice
/thread
>>
>>83115334
It at least three times
David, the capt, and the marine guy see it at moments.
>>
>>8311544
It doesn't show David looking at it. It's only shown twice.
>>
>>83115449
>>83116361
>>
>>83116361
Might have to watch it again, I seriously think it was shown 3-4 times.
>>
>>83116361
it was at least 3 times. it's pretty strange
>>
>>83116681
Yep, it was at least 3-4 times.
>>
>>83115041
who was her husband? like i dont remember her crying over anyone dying
>>
>>83117268
From the bios

>Rosenthal’s partner is one of the passengers being kept in hypersleep, effectively forcing a years-long break in their relationship, so Rosenthal is having “a little fling” with one of her fellow soldiers to help pass the time.
>>
>>83117341

Link?
>>
>>83117436
>>83117436
http://screenrant.com/alien-covenant-character-guide/
>>
>>83117341
oh, so shes another that had it comming
>>
>>83117495
Yep.

I enjoyed the movie a lot, but most of the cast was there to die and didn't have any emotion since they where random people you didn't care about.

Odd fact - the actress was the same one in the Wolverine
>>
>>83117341

That is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.
>>
>>83117604
Welcome to women.
>>
>>83117532
not to go all /pol/, but afaik all the people that got ayy lamo'd were race mixers or queers and her (cheater or whatever)

i think Ridley Scott might be Sam Raimi
>>
>>83117726
Tennessee Wife was a non-cheater, non-racemixer.

But you are right, a widow and Widower who are white and hetrosexual where the only survivors, hell one was from the south.
>>
>>83117946
she didn't know her place, i.e. by her man's side (or the kitchen)

thats why, at the first sign of trouble, she panics and ends up killing herself

Scott is /ourguy/
>>
File: Sensible chuckle.png (353KB, 685x367px) Image search: [Google]
Sensible chuckle.png
353KB, 685x367px
>>83118147
>>
>>83116681
It was like some weird callback to Ash in the deleted egg-morphing scene.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.