[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who should play the next Bond? Who would make a good villain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: concept_james_bond.jpg (91KB, 510x620px) Image search: [Google]
concept_james_bond.jpg
91KB, 510x620px
Who should play the next Bond?
Who would make a good villain?
What could the plot be?
>>
>>83114738
>Who should play the next Bond?

Someone white

>>83114738

>Who would make a good villain?
>What could the plot be?

Idris Elba would be a good villain (fuck off Amy),

My idea was that whoever the fuck is left in charge of Spectre calls in the biggest gun they can, a renowned spyhunter to finally eliminate Bond, Silva may have been good at taking out MI5 agents but this guy kills everybody, perhaps throw in a backstory that his family was killed in a British drone strike.

By the end of the movie in their final confrontation he reveals to Bond that he didn't actually care much about his family and that their deaths gave him a reason to return to what he did best:killing, which mirrors Bond almost in that he feels he probably will never have that steady relation ship and 2.5 kids that normal people have and being a spy is all he has left.
>>
>>83114738
>Who should play the next Bond?
Tilda Swinton

>Who would make a good villain?
Tilda Swinton
>>
>>83115876

This guy's not wrong.
>>
File: dance.png (3MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
dance.png
3MB, 2048x1536px
Has Charles Dance not played a Bond villain yet?
>>
>>83114978
>Someone white

I don't think so. Unironically think it's about time we have a POC. Maybe not black, but like Pakistani origins since that would make more sense being English.

Like the indian guy in Silicon Valley for example
>>
>>83116087
Don't respond to my posts with your boring regurgitated meme crap, faggot.
>>
>>83116131
Hey suck my dick why dontcha
>>
>>83114738
Michael Fassbender as Bond. Tom Hardy as the villain.

Hardy is some kind of rogue ex-special forces looking for revenge against the government. Similar to how he played Bane, he'd be more of a challenge to Bond in terms of physicality and not mentally.

Might be cool to style it like an 80s British action film like Who Dares Wins: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5OquYTgQBk
>>
>>83116074
He played a villain in the show Strike Back that was basically on par with Bond's versions.
>>
Honestly, if I were a producer and wanted to make people excited about the next Bond, while tapping into a fanbase, I'd cast the guy who played Neville Longbottom.
>>
Hayden Christensen
>>
>>83114738
I don't know who should play Bond, I don't really care who does as long as they fit the billing.

Their ultimate movie features Bond working with another 00 agent played by Idris Elba. The movie drops many heavy-handed hints that a 00 agent is doing the evil shit, and the audience is meant to believe it's Elba's character until it's revealed that a former 00 agent is the villain calling the shots, played by Pierce Brosnan.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.