[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baltimore, MD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_7319.jpg (112KB, 962x647px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7319.jpg
112KB, 962x647px
Is the city really that bad? It's portrayed as a shithole in the Wire
>>
>>83114019
It's full of and run by niggers what do you think?
>>
>>83114019
You won't get shot walking down the street, but yes, it is pretty bad. Mostly it's just nog on nog violence.
>>
>>83114019
I would kill myself before even looking at a ticket price to go there
>>
>>83114019
I lived there for a while. It's got some bad neighborhoods, but if you know where they are and try to avoid them it's actually pretty nice and gentrified. It doesn't deserve the bad reputation it has; Chicago is much worse right now
>>
File: Bmore 2011.png (1MB, 1394x569px) Image search: [Google]
Bmore 2011.png
1MB, 1394x569px
>>83114019
Just stay out of West Baltimore
That's where most of The Wire takes place
>>
>>83114019

Take a look around on Google Street View and see for yourself
>>
File: Baltimurder.jpg (527KB, 1280x772px) Image search: [Google]
Baltimurder.jpg
527KB, 1280x772px
>>
>>83116497
>Chicago is much worse right now

Chicago is so much safer than Baltimore, it's not even close.

Baltimore murder rate: 55.4
Chicago murder rate: 17.5

Baltimore violent crime rate: 1535.9
Chicago violent crime rate; 903.8

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate
>>
>>83114019
Bodymore, Murderland? Nah, it's a fine place. Great crab cakes.
>>
>>83117194
This. So many cities are worse than chicago im getting tired of the chiraq meme
>>
All American metropolitan cities are shit.

I want to live in Wyoming. Democrats are shit.
>>
>>83117090
wtf is a waterbillie?
>>
>>83117913
>>
File: 7642839283.png (33KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
7642839283.png
33KB, 1280x853px
>>83114019
>city government is quite inept and burdened by inexperience, incompetence, and bureaucracy
>constantly borrowing funds for shit school programs
>some parts of the city are pretty nice
>anywhere around a college, some of Hopkins
>some parts are awful
>brooklyn has a crack house every 10 feet
>mostly blacks killing blacks
>bunch of drug overdoses
>decent amount of resources available for homeless but nobody uses it
I lived in PA for the past few years, moved back recently and was surprised how much MD pride there is right now. MD flag and O's logo are on everything
Thank god for kevin plank and what he's doing, some people give him shit for it but he has the cash and the crazy attitude to get the job done
>>
>>83117997
RIP FRANK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtebHhvsMMs
>>
>>83114019
I went to university at an institution right on the border of the city. I could drive into the inner harbor in about ten minutes.

The city is indeed a shithole, but only most of it. Tourist areas, like the harbor, are very heavily policed, very clean, and very modern. The areas near all of the big office buildings are also pretty nice. Fells Point is nice and getting nicer by day, thanks gentrification! Same for Canton and most of Federal Hill. Port Covington was recently purchased in almost its entirety by Kevin Plank, who owns UnderArmour. He's going to kick out all the niggers and jump the area ahead by decades in terms of quality of life. It'll be YUP heaven. The big problem is that 40% of the workforce lives outside of the city, so property tax is insane. Hopefully that changes soon.

However, any other area is a ghetto and only worth driving through to get to a nice area. The blacks don't work why they don't want to. They are a blight upon the city. Also they're all doing heroine.

>39 homicides the last thirty days
There's an average of at least one murder a day.

>342 fatal heroine overdoses in 2016.

Just purge the nigs
>>
>>83118326
Oh and that heroine figure is only Jan-Sept 2016. Oct-dec hasn'tbeen tabulated and released yet
>>
>>83114019
Baltimore is an absolute that makes Detroit look as inviting as the McDonald's play pen
>>
>>83118326
what uni? I go to Towson nearby
>>
Almost as bad as all the nogs noggin each other are the people from Baltimore/MD who refuse to believe it's anything but the absolute best city and state in America despite never having left it.

Oh, and the drivers.
>>
>>83118644
every time. fuck off loser
>>
File: Maryland commute.jpg (426KB, 1200x844px) Image search: [Google]
Maryland commute.jpg
426KB, 1200x844px
>>83118726
Maryland > your favorite state
crabs
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.