[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jet Li

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1784.jpg (76KB, 811x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1784.jpg
76KB, 811x1200px
Where is this badass at?
>>
>>83105797

He's got some disease now, he's pretty much not doing any kind of acting anymore.
>>
>>83105797
his face is too puffy and his eyes look like they're going to fall out, some problems with his thyroid
>>
>>83105797
In his jet
>>
Hyperthyroidism. He said in an interview that his doctors said he may end up confined to a wheelchair in a few years.
>>
>>83105797
Fucking Aaliyah in hell
>>
>>83106110

>filming Romeo Must die
>they ask if they should put in a kiss between Jet and Alliyah
>Jet says no one would ever buy a relationship between the two, ultimately nixed

smart.jpg
>>
>>83105923
expandable
>>
>>83106064
Fuck
>>
File: IMG_0486.gif (1MB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0486.gif
1MB, 400x220px
>>83105797
>>
>>83106216
every male asian role is in the friend zone
>>
>>83105937
Lmao!! You deserve your own stand up special desu lololol
>>
>>83106064
Fucking Chink medicine, probably told him not to drink cold water to avoid cancer and made him snort seahorse jizz because his high blood temperature from eating purple foods was giving him brain ulcers
>>
>>83106216
>>83108503
>look at this cool mysterious kung fu friend alliyah/Carla Gugino/Gabrielle Union/Bridget Fonda/Rene Russo met at the store/hospital/restaurant/restaurant/restaurant and he helps her achieve her life goals
>the end
>>
>>83108894
Cuck Fu. It's like pottery
>>
>>83108894
Do you prefer a forced romance, kiss and sex scene? What's wrong with just being an autistic bad ass who just wants to kung fu some bad guys?

Btw, I don't think he ever gets friendzoned, though I haven't seen the movies in a while. They just don't focus on the romance, which if you want to see you can find in a million other movies already.
>>
>>83109122
>do you prefer forced romance
it doesnt need to be forced
> What's wrong with just being an autistic bad ass who just wants to kung fu some bad guys?
autists need sex too
>Btw, I don't think he ever gets friendzoned
the writing has him voluntarily friendzoned

bridget fonda "Don't worry. - I'm not your type. Is that it?"

"I don't have type."
>>
>>83108503

What about the one where he fights himself from an alternante universe. He has a white wife in it.
>>
>>83109514
only in the year 5000 and alternate universe can those things be true
>>
>>83109335
That's like one movie right? I only remember the Aaliayah one, and they had a legit reason not to do a kiss scene at the end because it would've been retarded plot wise since her father just died. But the budding romance was implied.
Romance subplots are a dime a dozen. I kind of like that his movies were just straight up fighting movies. Who cares if he doesn't "get" the girl when if there's sexual tension?
>>
>>83109514
>>83109688
Who cares? He gets chicks in asian cinema.
>>
>>83110048
>Who cares?
not with that attitude
>>
>>83105797
>His good friend, producer Tiffany Chen, revealed that because Jet does not want to continue consuming Western medication, he has switched to traditional Chinese medicine. However, the medicine is unable to fully stabilise his condition.
>Jet Li visited Wutai Mountain this time hoped warding off disease and pray for blessings.

Wtf ?
>>
>>83110218
He spent like three years taking actual medicine but had relapses and it stopped working. I think he just accepts it at this point, poor guy. Really glad he got to make Fearless before this all started.
>>
>>83105797
got killed by his alternate
>>
>>83110218
TCM is not going to help him, he should just come to the states and seek treatment
>>
>>83110213
>preferring forced romances for mug diversity
Retard
>>
>>83112329
jet li can kill armies of people, save hundreds of lives, yet he cant pass on his genes to a white woman

this is the biggest plot hole
>>
>>83105797
he's nobodies fish
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.