[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was this actually good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: c0047671_11124137.jpg (41KB, 287x425px) Image search: [Google]
c0047671_11124137.jpg
41KB, 287x425px
was this actually good?
>>
FUCK YEAH
>>
>PLEASE 4CHAN! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO THINK
>>
>>83103465
Yes and it's more relevant now than it was when it came out.
>>
Yes.
>And remember, there's no I in Team America
>>
File: 1480972991470.jpg (14KB, 261x238px) Image search: [Google]
1480972991470.jpg
14KB, 261x238px
Yes, very fucking good and still topical today.

>mfw I've been saying 'surprise, cockfag!' for 13 years now
>>
>>83103465
pure kino, aged like fine wine, more topical now than ever, and it's a crime matt & trey stopped doing movies
>>
Yeah - it made fun of everyone which was nice.
>>
>>83103872
They only made fun of hollywood because T&M were butthurt that everybody was shit talking their show, but now they're in the club so you can be sure they'll never do it again.
>>
File: only_way_out.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
only_way_out.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>83103658
>Gary, if you're caught by terrorists... well, you'll probably want to take your own life. Here, you better have this.
>>
DURKA DURKA
>>
It's really uneven. That is to say it has an hour worth of story/jokes but runs 90 mins because it's a movie

Still worth a watch even if they repeat some of the joke.
7.5/10
>>
>>83103465
Only if you saw it in theaters
>>
>Film Actors Guild - FAG
I'll never stop liking the film.
>>
>There's only three kinds of people in this world. Dicks, pussies and assholes.
Truer words have never been spoken.
>>
the fight scenes will never not make me laugh, just flailing the puppets together banging them into each other
>>
File: 1441905666606.jpg (14KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1441905666606.jpg
14KB, 413x395px
>>83106476
Such a great speech, and goddamn is it ever accurate.

>you can't blame yourself for what gorillas did
Every fucking time.
>>
>>83103465
Fuck no.

I wasn't offended by the movie's content so much as by its nihilism. At a time when the world is in crisis and the country faces an important election, the response of Parker, Stone and company is to sneer at both sides -- indeed, at anyone who takes the current world situation seriously. They may be right that some of us are puppets, but they're wrong that all of us are fools, and dead wrong that it doesn't matter.
Roger Ebert
>>
Every fucking movie with Matt Damon I have EVER seen in theaters since this came out, when he appears on screen the first time such as in any Bourne movies, a bunch of people in the theater always go
MAAAATTT DAAAAAMON
>>
>>83106656
>a movie about swearing puppets has the responsibility of saving the world
Every time I start to forget how much I hated that pretentious faggot someone on /tv/ reminds me.
>>
>YOU GAVE UP ON LIFE DIDN'T YOU
>>
>>83106656
>satire is not good if its not a worls view like mine!!
>>
>>83106736
i did this in True Grit when he came back near the end. shit never gets old.
>>
>>83104406
>Oh, I get it. I'm supposed to get inside your limo and let you put your finger inside me. And if I go down on you, I get a movie part.
>No. I just want to show you something.
>Yeah I bet you do.
>Please, Gary. I'm not from Hollywood, I'm not going to fuck your mouth, and my time is extremely valuable!
>Jesus, this is a nice limousine
>Yes it is. Now suck my cock
>>
File: puppets-teamamerica-590x350-1.jpg (32KB, 363x350px) Image search: [Google]
puppets-teamamerica-590x350-1.jpg
32KB, 363x350px
greatest opening ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyAlEiJl05I&feature=youtube_gdata_player
>>
>I promise I will never die
>>
>>83103856
They were on Bill Simmons podcast recently and both implied they'd be interested in doing a small movie for Netflix or something. They basically stopped doing movies because they hated working with major studios.
>>
>>83104406
Read it in his voice
>>
>he didnt jerk off to the sex scene

Hot doll pusy!
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 599x622px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 599x622px
>mfw the uncut version added an extended puppet sex scene
>>
>>83103546
Agreed. The only thing that needs to change is Kim Jong Il is now Kim Jong Un, everything else is perfect.
>>
>haka sherpa sherpa... a bakala!
>oooohhh derka derka derka
>>
File: 1487013186161.gif (2MB, 490x334px) Image search: [Google]
1487013186161.gif
2MB, 490x334px
>If you think they're on to you, give us the signal, you remember the signal?
>>
>>83103822
you've been saying it wrong.
He says surprise cockface
>>
It's no Bigger, Longer & Uncut but it's definitely a good movie.
>>
>>83103465
Recycled Southpark gags: the movie
>>
It was actually brilliant, what's even funnier is that americans watch it and think it's about america being awesome
>>
>The very first footage screened for Paramount executives was of a poorly crafted puppet in front of a background of a badly drawn Eiffel Tower, prompting one executive in the audience to yell, "Oh God, they fucked us!" This was a prank pulled by the directors and the shot then pulls back to reveal a highly refined marionette manipulating the inferior one, then flies over beautifully detailed Parisian landscape full of believable yet cheesy marionettes. This actually ended up being the opening shot of the movie.

The absolute madmen
>>
>>83111647
Seriously? I haven't seen it in years. That's hilarious.
>>
>>83103465
>I miss you more than Michael Bay missed the mark, when he maaaaade Pearl Harbor
>>
>>83112264
Im sure some Americans are retarded enough to think that but most people realize it's a parody. The title itself should give it away.
>>
>>83112307
>>83111314
this is easily searchable for fact checking, it's cockfags
>>
>>83112331
i need you like Ben Affleck neeeds acting school, he was terrible in that film
>>
>>83112264
>this is what yuropoors actually believe
>>
Ugh, literally Donald Trump: The Movie. It's 2017, people. Muslims are people just like me and you!
>>
>>83112540
Derka derka Muhammad jihad
>>
>>83112331
The only thing I don't like about this film is how so many people took that meme to heart, none of my family have seen any Michael Bay movies and refuse to based on that song, it's disgusting.
>>
>>83112642
Pearl Harbor was fucking shit.
>>
>>83112642
>none of my family have seen any Michael Bay movies

good
>>
>>83112707
Yes, but he made other films that weren't, like The Rock and Bad Boys.
>>
>It was on that day I put a Jihad on them. And if you don't believe me then you better kill me now... because I'll put a jihad on you too.
>I like you. You have balls. I like balls.
>>
>>83112331
>>83112479
The soundtrack is fucking phenomenal.

>FREEEEDOM ISN'T FREE...
>NAW, THERE'S A HEFTY FUUUCKIN' FEE
>>
>>83112804
The Rock, Bad Boys 1 and 2, and Pain & Gain. Literally the only good movies he's ever made.

If you're that desperate for them to watch a Michael Bay movie, put on Bad Boys 2 and don't tell them who made it.
>>
>>83114255
I never knew he created Bad Boys 1 and 2, I guess I like four of his film then.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.