[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Barbed wire on a baseball bat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7314.jpg (64KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7314.jpg
64KB, 1280x640px
What's the point?

It's the impact of the bat that kills you anyway...
>>
to shred your skin.
>>
>>83102421
It would be extremely painful for the victim.
>>
>>83102421
To provoke fear
>>
He wants people to shit their pants.
>>
>>83102421

The wire would cause infections even if they survive but Negan really didn't think this through considering it actually breaks later on with the impact and stress the wire is having on the wood itself.

>>83102457

FOR YOU
>>
>le walking meme

People still watch this garbage?
>>
>>83102505
It reminds us of what we'll have to do to those people praising the Manchester attack and to all of those fanatics
>>
>>83102505
It's one of the most watched television shows so obviously people still watch it. But you already knew that.
>>
>>83102421
He just wanted a cool looking weapon
>>
Is TWD the worst, popular, mainstream show currently on air?
>>
>>83102593
I expected /tv/ to be less normalfag than this.
>>
>>83102655
>expected /tv/ to be less normalfag

Someone's new to this board
>>
The show honestly does alot of things really well, even if the casting is a bit off at times. It's utter shit because of it's pacing though. Sad stuff, probably the best-looking zombie maquillage.
>>
>>83102635

GOT past season one is.
>>
>>83102717
Yeah I tend to stay on /k/ and some others.
>>
>>83102792
They're equally bad I reckon
>>
>>83103307

First season was pretty good since it stuck close to the books, it didn't really become as terrible as it is until the Red Wedding happened and every normie was virtue signalling video reactions to get points on social media. D&D decided to scrap decent story to get likes on social media, so fuck them.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.