[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 2urqvir.jpg (63KB, 855x452px) Image search: [Google]
2urqvir.jpg
63KB, 855x452px
Was he right?
>>
>>83101829
Yes, that is clearly an alien pretending to be a little girl for the very reason he provided.
>>
>>83101829
Well, was he hired?
>>
>>83101935
/thread
>>
Of course not, but it showed that he was dynamic, was quick on his feet and that he thinks for himself, unlike the rest of the military drones on display that day. Having someone with a different perspective is usually good for a business, as they aren't prone to the same pitfall logic as those groomed for the industry.
>>
>>83101829
No but they had to hire him for their affirmative action quotas
>>
>>83101829
If you shoot her in the MIB ride at Universal Studios you get a a fuckload of points. I'd assume he was right.
>>
File: IMG_0724.gif (11KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0724.gif
11KB, 501x585px
>black person shoots smart little white girl
I wonder (((who))) could be behind this
>>
>>83101935
>affirmative action hire
>>
>>83101996
ay i frogot about that ride, it was sick
>>
>>83101829
>Quantum physics.

Yep she was up to no good.
>>
>>83101829
of course, tht was the point. They wanted to found if you can you bullshit your way out of shooting kid?
>>
As the movie showed, just because someone is an alien doesn't mean they are bad. There were a bunch of aliens that were good in the universe and even worked for MIB. Also it is out of the ordinary for such a young girl to be reading quantum physics , unless she was an evil alien trying to learn how to build a nuclear bomb.
>>
>>83101829
This bitch was gonna make a nuke for the commies
>>
>>83102104
He was applying for the lapd?
>>
i loved this flick as a kid and i only recently realised he was doing the correct thing in every test
>>
>>83102143
>being late
>shooting a little white girl
>wearing thug wear to an interview
>being the right thing to do
>>
>>83101829
She was about to start some shit.
>>
>>83102209
didn't you ever see "do the right thing"?
>>
File: IMG_7181.jpg (59KB, 1024x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7181.jpg
59KB, 1024x465px
>>83102209
And they wonder why they lead the country in homicide rates
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.