[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will you see it? If not why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: well.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
well.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
Will you see it? If not why?
>>
I gave up on Marvel after Dr Strange. I'll probably finish up the Avengers series, but that's about it
>>
No. I can't identify with the main character and I don't feel represented in this movie.
>>
File: BP 01.jpg (2MB, 1200x3583px) Image search: [Google]
BP 01.jpg
2MB, 1200x3583px
>>
It will flop here in china.
>>
i won't watch it until they capitalize the K in the logo
>>
>>83101254
I don't watch capeshit in the first place, but if I did I wouldn't watch it because I don't watch niggers.
>>
It's a black movie so probably not, for the same reason I wouldn't go see Barbershop in theaters.
At least Creed had Stallone in it as one of the main characters
>>
File: BP 02.jpg (766KB, 1195x1736px) Image search: [Google]
BP 02.jpg
766KB, 1195x1736px
>>
It's no Black Cougar, the first superhero made for children.
>>
>>83101254
nope

character is boring, plot sounds boring, the setting doesnt really interest me
>>
>>83101418
>fade to black
>not Paint it Black
>>
File: 1470985464416[1].jpg (207KB, 1024x946px) Image search: [Google]
1470985464416[1].jpg
207KB, 1024x946px
>>83101254
i will torrent it for bucky. they were smart to put bucky in the movie, otherwise no one would watch it.
>>
>>83101354
hahahaha i forgot how unbrainwashed the chinks are. poor black people, losing again.
>>
I won't watch Black Panther or Captain Marvel. Same with Luke Cage and Jessica Jones.
>>
>>83101846

>hahahaha i forgot how unbrainwashed the chinks are.

Yeah boiling dogs alive, what a great people they are.
>>
I will, I like what they did with him in Civil War
>>
>>83101909
all people have their faults, at least they aren't as savage as niggers and aren't brainwashed by the jews.
>>
>>83101254

DisneyMarvel already ripped me with the retarded GoTG2. No more.
>>
I will watch it if it continues the events of Captain America: Civil War. Lets see Cap and Bucky on the run from the United Nations or something.
>>
Biggest marvel movie bust incoming

>Entire cast is literally all black
>>
>>83101254
it's made for black people, I will not enjoy it.
>>
Only if they introduce Namor and they have Wakanda go to war with Atlantis.
>>
>>83101254
No, because I don't give a shit about BP.
>>
Isn't Black Panther's land like nigger North Korea except actually really advanced? Like they don't give a shit about improving rest of Africa, only their brand of Juche.
>>
File: betterbelieveit.jpg (181KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
betterbelieveit.jpg
181KB, 1280x720px
How will you react when this ends up being the best Marvel film to date?
>>
How come when pop culture reviewers talk about Batman they call him Batman, Spiderman they call him Spiderman, Iron Man they call him Iron Man but they almost always refer to Black Panther as T'Challa? Is this nerd virtue signalling to show they know something about the character?
>>
>>83101254
Black dude was charming in Civil War. Without the "highly cultured and peace-loving" meme that's surrounds Hollywood's normal depiction of African Americans -- which this shouldn't have since he's from From Fantasy AfricaLand, also being well-spoken and intelligent wouldn't be weird being he's a prince -- and without shoehorned interracial relationship propaganda, I think I'll like it a lot. I hope it's shot in some interesting locations.
>>
>>83101254
im done investing in capeshit.

theres only so many of these I can watch, then they make sequels

I used to love xmen, now i hate hugh jackman movies in general

they wont rest until every drop of shekels are squeezed from any authentic piece of art or fun, they will see to it that anything enjoyable from power rangers to dbz, angry birds are utterly rendered into shit on FX.

This is intellectual property warfare. and the jews ruin everything
>>
>>83104019
It won't. Outside of the USA, Black Panther isn't popular. Most probably never heard about him.
>>
I won't because he's black and it's dark in cinema.
>>
>>83101974
>Watched GotG
>>
>>83102889
But that's Justice League plot, honey.
>>
I really wish /tv/ let you post webms with sound

Here's why I wont be seeing it: >>>/wsg/1702356
>>
>>83101254
>Reminder that if you don't watch this you're a racist white supremacist nazi
>>
>>83101254
cause marvel is shit
>>
>>83101254
Definitively. But I won't pay for it. I'm not only a cheap bastard, I'm also literally broke.
>>
>no Christopher Priest
BP is pretty shit without him writing him, so no.
>>
>>83102565
That's racist. You white cis scum
>>
>>83104019
It will have a 99.999% in RT, I bet 10 (you)s
>>83103357
Basically. It's Latveria but since he is a nigger, they let him play Kang.
>>
you whiny bitches need to realize black people are getting more movies made because THEY ACTUALLY GO TO MOVIES INSTEAD OF TORRENTING. Try being better customers.
>>
>>83101254
not, I don't give a fuck about black kangz
>>
File: black panther.jpg (146KB, 600x711px) Image search: [Google]
black panther.jpg
146KB, 600x711px
>>83103357
yep
>>
>>83109324
> Can't afford computer
> Can afford movie ticket

I know black people who rent TV's for years and end up paying thousands of dollars for a TV they could have gotten for $600 if they would just save a little for a few months.
>>
Yeah cause I like Coogler as a director. BP was also one of the good parts of Civil War.
>>
They should have called it BLACKED Cougars. I'd have watched that.
>>
>>83101293
>rich
>black

no one identifiea with the main character.
>>
>>83101354
At least once the chinese will do the right thing.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.