[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (33KB, 1200x417px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
33KB, 1200x417px
>buy the rights to an old TV show
>try to reboot it to make a quick buck
>series creator gets annoyed at the budget and has the scale of the show expanded significantly
>but it's alright because normies love Twin Peaks
>try to do the right thing and give the creators full creative control
>try to play up nostalgia in marketing
>turns out the show you bankrolled is 18 hours of pure, unbridled kinography
>normies already up in arms and saying they're done with it
>>
Who the fuck is up in arms? Reception has been overwhelmingly positive you fucking faggot
>>
>>83098829
leave /tv/ and see how the average person feels

have a look at the facebook comments on their facebook page
>>
>>83098879
>Kikebook
There's your first problem. Post screen shots.
>>
>>83098879
>>
>have a look at the facebook comments on their facebook page

lol

fuck off normie
>>
>>83098879
>>83098993
this post screencaps
>>
>>83098879
>leave /tv/ and see how the average person feels
/tv/ is the average person pleb central tho
>>
>>83098879
>my friends don't like it so that means everyone hates it
>>
I feel like you guys would watch anything directed by Lynch. Dude could film a bag in the wind and you would call it kino.
>>
>>83099395
>I feel like you guys would watch anything directed by Lynch. Dude could film a bag in the wind and you would call it kino.
that's actually true, cause, you know, hes an actual original director, unlike 99% of your "good directors"
>>
>>83098879
The response on Twitter seems more positive than the response on /tv/ desu
>>
>>83099438
Lynch is the epitome of dishonest filmmaking
>>
>>83099395
>Dude could film a bag in the wind and you would call it kino

that's Herzog, you faggot
>>
>>83099507
>dishonest filmmaking
what does that even mean?
>>
Cutting all the fucking memes, is it good or not. I only visit this board a handful of times a week so I still can't interpret how many of layers of irony people use when posting about this show.
>>
>>83099395
fund it

remember fund it? I miss old memes
>>
>>83099545
It's pretty good. If you like Lynch's films you'll like it.
>>
>>83099545
If you disliked FWWM because it was too weird and had too much focus on new characters, you're not going to like series 3. Most of the original cast are basically reduced to cameos and it's got Eraserhead levels of unfiltered Lynch in it
>>
>>83098788
So, they are copying the Netflix bussiness model?
>>
>>83098879
they probably feel the same about the new twin peaks today as normies felt about the original twin peaks when it debuted 25 years ago.
>>
>>83099395
I don't like Dune that much
>>
>>83099545
Episode 1 and 2 are some of my favourite things Lynch has ever done
>>
>>83099395
hehe I watched American Beauty too fag
>>
It's breaking records for them you meme fuck

>>83100044
>>
>>83100196
>>83098829
he's right. Who didn't saw the firsts seasons (i guess under age faggots) all have negative comments on it, even in my country

>TWIN PEAKS – 3×01 – 7/10
>TWIN PEAKS – 3×02 – 6,5/10
>>
>>83099572
>fund it is an old meme
what?
>>
>>83098879
Fuck off back there.
>>
>>83099629
>FWWM

FWWM is terrible. The new series is GOAT Lynch tho
>>
>>83102493
Fuck you.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.