[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

discuss
>>
File: YP Warning Voiello approaches.jpg (63KB, 990x658px) Image search: [Google]
YP Warning Voiello approaches.jpg
63KB, 990x658px
Very good, Voiello is best boy
>>
He's dead
>>
>>83098053
discuss WHAT? Fuck you OP PUT SOME EFORT IN
>>
>>83100392
This, at least try to come up with some idea, thought, criticism, something resembling content from which to start OP, you can do it!
>>
>>83098053
He never apologized to the guy that he sent to Alaska, he caused his hand to be all fucked up and he didn't even cure them.

He was an asshole from start to finish.
>>
HOLY SHIT
A POPE
THAT'S YOUNG
AND GET THIS
HE SMOKES?!?!?!?
REVOLUTIONARY/10
>>
>>83098053
stop shilling this shitty show
>>
>the /fa/ faggot
ok, great conversation we're having
>>
>>83098053
pure kino doesn't leave much to discuss
>>
>>83100489
W-was h-h-he a atheist?
>>
>>83098053
This is one if the few shows worth warching just for the combination of the visuals and the soundtrack. Pure art. Prove me wrong faggots by providing examples of other visually amazing shows that can compare.
>>
>>83101132
Hell no, he tried to look edgy sometimes but sure he loved God
>>
I liked it, the premise ran a little thin, but it was solid and unoffensive. Law was great.
>>
>>83098053
pretty mediocre compared to La Grande Belleza but very good on its own.
>>
>>83100702
Have you even fucking seen it? Starts off slow, but by episode 4/5 it's pure kino.
>>
>>83101515
kino is kino. there are no rankings within
>>
This show is so good it hurts. It's surprising that it's flew under a lot of people's radar. I saw a few threads here and there when it was airing that peaked my interest but it wasn't until my mom told me how amazing it was that I sat down and watched it.
>>
>>83102940
The threads in 2016 when it had released in Europe were great. Unfortunately the fact it released later in America, plus lots of other unfortunate reasons, mean that the 2017 threads were a lot worse and not as well populated.
But yeah, even on the evidence of one season, it's one of the best shows of the 21st century. Approaching the next season with trepidation because as much as I'd love another as good as this one, I always don't want it retrospectively ruined by a sub-par second.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.