[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who would be the victor? thoughtful responses only.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: chrome_2017-05-23_07-24-23.png (511KB, 1091x674px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-05-23_07-24-23.png
511KB, 1091x674px
who would be the victor?

thoughtful responses only.
>>
>>83096017
frenchie survived with 80 bullets in him, so yeah
>>
Leon had Nataloli. He already won.
>>
File: leon mathilda.jpg (128KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
leon mathilda.jpg
128KB, 1920x1080px
Leon is more stealthy than John and keeps a very low profile. Hedefinitely wouldn't get into a fistfight with him.

He would probably shoot him from 2 blocks away.
>>
>>83096608
Jonathan's tactical lining would deflect the blow, he catch the glint of Leon's eye piece, he'd hijack a motorcycle and race to him then slay both Leon and the cunny with a pencil.
>>
>>83097247
the fuck
>>
Like most of these "who would win" questions it depends on the situation. Both in a room 1 to 1 mano a mano, Wick wins. If Leon has time to prepare, he wins.
>>
>>83096017

what is some essential Jean Reno kino besides
Leon / the crimson rivers / wasabi and Onimusha 3 ?
>>
>>83100256
Pick a movie set in France, good chance he's in it.

Or Godzilla 2000.
>>
Is it an actual fight? Leon is a fucking beast, but John is pretty much a video game with god mode on. My money would be on the cheater.

Otherwise I guess Leon would probably just snipe John or poison his cereal or something.
>>
>>83100256
Ronin
La Femme Nikita
The Big Blue
I liked Empire of the Wolves but I don't think it was well-received.

I also think he was in one of the Mission Impossible movies. I think the good one (Mission Impossible 1) but I don't remember if he had a huge part in it.
>>
>>83096017
If John is facing Leon hand-to-hand then yeah, John easily.

If it's at a distance where they have the city to hide in, Leon is too skilled a sniper to miss Wick. Might not be a headshot, probably enough to cripple.

If it's a Hitman-style sneaking up in close quarters, I think they're evenly matched. The opening scene of Leon and the D'antonio assassination demonstrate that you couldn't hear these fuckers coming even if they were right up behind you.
>>
>>83097247
>>83098903
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o
>>
File: Mission Impossible.gif (1MB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
Mission Impossible.gif
1MB, 400x200px
>>83100256
Mission: Impossible
>>
>>83096017
John Wick has that thing where bullets never hit him and he never has to reload. Don't underestimate that.
>>
>>83096608
>>83097247
>>83100099
>>83100394
>>83100641
Scenario: Both of these highly trained assassins are unknowingly hired to kill each other. Meaning they do not simply engage in a fight on a windy bridge but rather they can plan the hit like they would any other target. The battle takes place in New York in the following different ways.

Round 1 Both assassins are expecting a highly trained assassin as their target and have access to their full arsenal of weapons.

Round 2 Both assassins believe their target is just an ordinary person who should be easy to kill and as such do not prepare a comprehensive selection of weapons .

Round 3 Leon has help from Mathilda while Wick has help from his friend Marcus. Both are expecting a highly trained assassin and prepare a full arsenal of weapons.
>>
>>83100767
>he never has to reload.
Did you even watch it? He reloads fast as fuck
>>
>>83100256
Ronin
Crimson Rivers 2
22 Bullets
>>
>>83100767
Theres a part in the first movie where he has to punch someone in the throat just so he can have some time to reload.
>>
>>83100767
>literally gets shot multiple times in nearly every fight scene
>Has kevlar matrix suit so no penetration
>Biggest difference between Wick and everyone else is Wick has gotten rid of the shoot for the chest first training that everyone else still practices and almost always goes for the head.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.