[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some essential Chad Core movies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

What are some essential Chad Core movies?
>>
This movie was so fucking awesome
>>
>>83095540
It's really not. It's only good on a guilty pleasure level, atleast if you've seen rocky.
>>
>>83096258
Go take care of your wife's kid faggot
>>
>>83096258
It's a billion times better than Rocky grampa
>>
>>83095417
i don't know
probably chad likes fast and furious
>>
>>83096302
Rocky is more masculine than this twink prettyboi, so you're not even coherent right now.

>>83096338
It borrows a lot from rocky.
The major difference though is that the emotional core of NBD, centered around if using violence is right or wrong is so forced and tacked on.
>>
>>83096451
>centered around if using violence is right or wrong is so forced and tacked on
No it's not you're just to pleb to get it.
Show me one other fight movie where the solution is to NOT fight.
Jake fixes his problems by sorting himself out.
The climax where he gets the girl resolves his issues with his mom and helps his trainer are all before the final conflict.
>>
>>83095417
This movie legit changed my life. I don't know why it was this one that did it, but it inspired me to finally get off my ass and start fighting, something I'd been wanting to do my whole life. I'm in my mid 30's now and in amazing shape while everyone around me has been in a decline since college. I can also probably take 99% of the world's population in a fight.
>>
>>83096542
The solution is only fight in self defense, and it's the most obvious answer irl anyways.
We all knew from the getgo he was going to break the mentors rules. It's a predictable movie without substance, though it's pretty good visually, well paced and good action which makes it an enjoyable yet meaningless movie.

The perfect popcorn flick if you were to say.
>>
>>83096792
It wasn't self defense though. He wasn't in immediate danger nor was anyone he knew. I think the message was that fighting has consequences, but so does going to the other extreme and being a pacifist. It's about maturing to the point of knowing when the right time is to fight and the right time is to walk away.
>>
>>83096792
>>83097066
Did you guys even watch the movie?
Right after the key "everybody has a fight" speech it cuts to the single mom trying to get her kids through
Even during the climax montage the little brother's tennis scholarship gets treated on par with Jake's MMA training.
As I said the "winning" is way before the fight in fact completely independent from it.
The movie is about sorting your life out.
The final fight is just movie necessity
>>
>>83097279
You're right, but how is >>83097066 not also true?
>>
>>83097385
>He wasn't in immediate danger nor was anyone he knew
No. They bet up his friend and he was concerned they'd go after Amber or his brother to tease him into the fight.
He even dropped out of the tournament when the other guy got disqualified because he didn't care. It was just to give him his fight to end the conflict.
Though there certainly was the angle to it to fight for the right reasons you're right.
Wanted to add to >>83097279: He even got his act together before he restarted with MMA. After that all when he reconciled with his mom and brother and gf he apologized to the trainer and then it was this fun life montage and not about using violence to solve his issues
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.