[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel Autism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: marvel autism.jpg (57KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
marvel autism.jpg
57KB, 640x519px
Can someone please explain to me why every cunt breathing seems to be lapping up every superhero film going, specifically Marvel?
I've witnessed what I like to call the "Marvel Autism" which is the phenomenon that causes someone to be so blinded by their staggering autismo love for superheroes that they are totally unable to see what a genuine piece of shit whatever Marvel product is.
Sitting through Guardians of the Galaxy 2 in the cinema and having a grown man behind me literally cheering and kekking to himself for the 2 hours run time, even clapping after each of the unnecessary after-credits scenes.
Why can these primo autismos not see that Marvel - and the superhero genre in general - is totally detrimental to the art of film? Movie companies are only investing in totally sub-par superhero movies, television series and what not, while simultaneously pumping out sequel after reboot, yet these cunts with their Marvel Autism can't even see it.
>>
Nobody cares
>>
They probably have in their heads their own autistic justifications how marvel films in fact are so good that they are art.
>>
File: 1490276530201.jpg (602KB, 1821x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1490276530201.jpg
602KB, 1821x1366px
>>83090768
>it's a buttblasted Snyderkek episode
>>
>>83090768
>he cares this much about what other people think
>>
>>83090768
At least Marvel autists keep out of /tv/. Meanwhile, DCucks have flooded the place.
>>
File: coldsteel.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
coldsteel.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>>83090768
>Why can these primo autismos not see that Marvel - and the superhero genre in general - is totally detrimental to the art of film?
>>
>>83090941
You're too autistic to notice that 9/10 DC threads are made up of your buddies flinging shit at DC
>>
>>83090768
>even clapping after each of the unnecessary after-credits scenes.

only Americans do this shit
>>
>>83090768
>I've witnessed what I like to call the "Marvel Autism" which is the phenomenon that causes someone to be so blinded by their staggering autismo love for superheroes that they are totally unable to see what a genuine piece of shit whatever Marvel product is.
Spoken like a true autist.
>>
i saw a grown man tear off a small child's arm to get one of those limited edition dancing baby groots. jesus christ the mass of humanity writhing and shrieking as he danced to some outdated pop piece was fucking horrifying. it was like being in hell
>>
>>83091134
Yeah, because thoes are the ones that get bumped by fags like you defending DC like it isn't godawful shit
>>
>>83090768
>and the superhero genre in general - is totally detrimental to the art of film? Movie companies are only investing in totally sub-par superhero movies, television series and what not, while simultaneously pumping out sequel after reboot, yet these cunts with their Marvel Autism can't even see it.

Let me propose this: how is this scenario any different then the action and horror movies of the 80's and 90's? Your "argument" could easily be said of the Die Hards, Lethal Weapons, Friday the 13ths, Elm Streets, and even Robocop. This is just what Movie companies have always done.

I end with the customary ad hominem attack: You have to be eighteen and over to post on 4chan. Thank You. #CheckYOURAustism.
>>
>>83091480
>I end with the customary ad hominem attack: You have to be eighteen and over to post on 4chan. Thank You. #CheckYOURAustism.

genuine autist
>>
>>83090929
Wow, it's almost like ticket sales drive content creation.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.