[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
Hey Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a man?
>>
that butch wasnt even mexican it was a fucking white wash again
>>
They say the actress couldn't lug the smart gun prop around and had to set it down all the time or get a man to carry it for her between takes.
>>
Her death was kinda badass though
>>
>>83086857
She couldn't fire it properly either so they constantly had to cut around it since the recoil was too much for her.
>>
Why is this movie so much better than Ridleys ones?
>>
Still the best burn in film history
>>
>>83087924
Lack of pretension. It's a pure, well made action movie
>>
Aliens was total schlock.
>>
>>83087924
Because it's made for low iq apes.
>>
>>83087968
This. The fuck is up with the all white rooms and the gay nazi robot blabbing about some bullshit.
>>
>>83086857

military women in a nutshell
>>
>>83087924
It's made for low-iq drooling morons.
>>
>>83086838
>Goldstein
>white
>>
I found out a few days ago that my girlfriend didn't realise 'Aliens' existed. She thought the new Covenant film was the second Alien film and never knew of any others. Can't believe this.
>>
>>83089806
My friend didn't even realise Prometheus was an Alien movie. He watched Covenent and was shocked that Fass was in it. Not surprising this is bombing
>>
>>83086778
I want to lick her sweaty armpit after she's done working out.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.