[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the real reason it was canceled?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 51wu94-UwQL.jpg (51KB, 350x500px)
51wu94-UwQL.jpg
51KB, 350x500px
What's the real reason it was canceled?
>>
only rural and suburban drumpfcuck retards like this piece of shit show
>>
>>83083462
Kaitlyn dever got too old and she was the only reason to watch
>>
File: timallen78mug1.jpg (297KB, 575x750px)
timallen78mug1.jpg
297KB, 575x750px
>>83083462
it was as stale as your moms quaffs

BUT THE CIA TAKES CARE OF ITS DRUG DEALERS
>>
I could tell you the real reason but I'll just give you the reason you're looking for

OMG JEWS FUCK DRUMPF FUCK WHITE PEOPLE NO MORE CONSERVATIVES EVER.
>>
>>83083462

I'll give you three guesses.
>>
Probably because of politics. I don't care though. Yank sitcom television is fucking awful bottom of the barrel stuff. Good riddance I say.
>>
It could be political but the likely answer is that somebody wasn't getting enough money or someone wasn't giving enough money... of something to that effect... and so two sides stepped away from the table.

There's no way a business would knowingly and willingly torpedo a profitable product.
>>
Kaitlyn Dever refused to suck off producers!
>>
>>83083697
>There's no way a business would knowingly and willingly torpedo a profitable product

Is this your first day on /tv/?
>>
Wasn't Allen a Kasich supporter? He's probably not that big of a Trump supporter.
>>
>>83083462
No one on this fucking board gave two shits about this show until it was cancelled. Maybe more of you should have can be youwatched it. My little brother drowned when I was small ahhh red can be go no! Stop!
>>
>>83083462

The level of humor is like:

>>Daughter wants to buy a Prius
>>Dad is like "I don't even know you anymore"

How could liberals actually feel threatened by this.
>>
File: rich.png (1MB, 1338x1270px)
rich.png
1MB, 1338x1270px
>>83083462
Fox was paying for the show while ABC was reaping the benefits. The contract was about to expire, which meant ABC would have to start picking up the tab. They crunched the numbers and decided it wasn't worth it despite decent (but not phenomenal) ratings among older audiences who were less likely to buy what advertisers were selling anyway.

Why are we still talking about this?
>>
>>83083462
it was already in syndication (min 100 eps), so further season means rapidly diminishing returns
>>
>>83083960
>>83083988
These two posts, plus the fact that despite winning its timeslot overall, it was getting ratings in something like low 1s among the 18-49 demographic.

Lots of reasons for ABC/Disney to cancel it. There could have been a political reason as well, but it would by no means have been the primary reason.
>>
>>83083624
>>
>>83083462
Tim Allen's contract gave him way too much money, and the show's audience demographic was all old people with low income, meaning advertisers will pay jack shit despite good audience number.
>>
>>83083462
not enough ass and titties being shown to keep viewer attention
>>
>>83085076
imagine if they got kaitlyn dever to do panty scenes?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.