[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss you cunts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

I know I'm a bit late to the party but what did everyone think of 13 Reasons Why?
>>
Episodes 1-3 are absolute garbage
Episodes 4-9 are pretty decent
Episodes 10-13 are suicide kino
>>
>>83081558
I don't watch watch shit tier shows.
>>
>>83081558
It was alright. Dragged on too much. When shit started getting dark it got way better.
>>
>>83081624
Cool man

>>83081623
>>83081702
Did you ever think at any point that hannah was being a bit unfair in regards to wanting people to reach out and help her especially the last few episodes? People aren't mind readers, to be fair there's a lot of shitty horrible people in this show
>>
>>83081794
Hannah was a shitty person. She didn't do shit when Jessica got BRYCED, but expected everyone to run after her and read her mind. Everything else was just petty highschool bullshit. Zach, Clay, Shary and Ryan legit didn't do anything wrong.
>>
File: 1494401285237.png (218KB, 536x546px) Image search: [Google]
1494401285237.png
218KB, 536x546px
Jeff is such a total bro. He just wants to help Clay get laid and he's not a cunt like literally every other character. I'm glad nothing bad happens to him.
>>
>>83081919
shery's car accident thing was kinda bad.

zach, clay, ryan were reasonable

dude lmao that girl logic
hannah "leave clay" (I didn't what him to leave, why couldn't he read my mind)

XDDDD
>>
>>83082081
he dieded mate
>>
>>83081558
it sucked me in but it was really pretty bad overall. it felt like fanservice for teenagers having a wank over how complicated and hard their lives are except they also have unrealistically witty snappy dialogue then still have the capacity to do retarded shit the very next scene.

young adult garbage. dear white people was much better
>>
>>83082081
Jeff was a fucking top bloke and Alex for that matter was good quality too he was a no bullshit kinda guy.

>>83082093
I realise she was having a hard time with everything so it's understandable if she wasn't thinking rationally about everything but to push away the one decent guy in her life that's pretty much always been there for her and clearly had feelings for each other was pretty annoying to watch, just give me a "hey clay sorry about the other night I fucked up"
>>
Was anyone else bothered by how much they glorified suicide in this show? "I am going to make all these people feel horrible for the rest of their lives, record all of their sins in tape form, and kill myself so everyone finally sees my tragic importance!"
>>
>>83082461
the book has been banned in several school districts and i read something about a bunch of suicides in colorado recently.
>>
File: 1493955856984.jpg (20KB, 434x431px) Image search: [Google]
1493955856984.jpg
20KB, 434x431px
>>83082461
if you watch the god awful behind the scenes nonsense that they play right when the last episode ends, the producers seem to actually care, they got psychologists and shit. that being said, the entire premise of the show glorifies suicide, they made it entertaining
to be fair, the actual suicide scene was handled well imho
>>
>>83081558
Requesting webms of the hot tub scene, the an hero scene, and most importantly, the lezzing out scene.
>>
>>83081558
This isn't a women's magazine. Stop shilling this show.
>>
File: 1490220365119.jpg (17KB, 460x423px) Image search: [Google]
1490220365119.jpg
17KB, 460x423px
>>83081558

I think the reason why this show is so good (and I agree with >>83081623 that the beginning episodes are fucking garbage) is because it doesn't come down on any side. Suicide is a combination of a lot of factors, and the difficulty viewers have in reaching a consensus on who was to "blame" exemplifies the point. She could have done more, and she was a prima donna a lot of the time. But also, when you've been brought low enough that you have no trust in anyone around you, the motivation for reaching out is low to nonexistent. Getting back at the living with the tapes was also muddy. In one vein it's cruel, but in another it really is the sickening justice that they all needed.

It also shows that certain shit can just get to you, so while suicide is quasi-predictable, sometimes things just happen. Jess got BRYCED but didn't kill herself. Hannah just had other shit going on in her head; she's a different person.

I like how Clay had such an anger in him that didn't let up and didn't get checked. He just kept saying "fuck everybody" and I think that is the one thing you should take away as a moral. People have to live their own lives, but at the same time, we're in this together and there's no way around that. After a certain point you have to check in on someone if things are fucked up, maybe even press them, because their motivation might be so destroyed that, like Hannah, they'll just sit and wish for someone to help because they have no strength to reach out.

Honestly I used to hate the show but now I think it's one of the few, if only, pieces of media that gets suicide and the aftermath right. It's messy as fuck and everyone is at least partly to blame, even Hannah.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.