[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a name for that stage of a successful actors career

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Johnny-Depp-New-Movies-2017.jpg (72KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
Johnny-Depp-New-Movies-2017.jpg
72KB, 750x400px
Is there a name for that stage of a successful actors career when they're no longer handsome and their acting talent/script choice is always poor. When they get to act in some flop movie once a year and be on the talkshows to remind us they still exist?

pic related
>>
>>83079764
>Jim Carrey
>Mark Wahlberg
>Johnny Depp
Who else?
>>
>>83079819
>Harrison Ford
>Marlon Brando
>>
>>83079764
The Val Kilmer Stage (although MacGruber was surprisingly cozy)
>>
>>83079764
can we talk about how denzel plays the same fucking character in every film? he literally has one character he can do. i'm sick and tired of the black community convincing people that denzel is a great actor
>>
>>83079819
Leo unfortunately

fortunately he's still got game at least, heard he pulled rihanna
>>
>>83079876
Val Kilmer was an asshole in his personal life, he kinda deserves it. Marlon Brando hated him when he met him.
>>
File: 1.gif (1MB, 266x268px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
1MB, 266x268px
>>83079912
>fortunately he's still got game at least, heard he pulled rihanna

what mandela route are you on to think that rihanna is prized pussy? she is rumored to have slept with virtually every guy in hollywood. remember chris brown? does she seem choosey? leo is still tiers above her in terms of celebrity prestige
>>
>>83079896

I call that character "Blue Steel"
>>
>>83079912

Is that an Illuminati necklace?
Does it give him pedophile powers?
>>
>>83080032
This. Rihanna even let Travis Scott smash and brag about it. Also, I believe that Matt Barnes fucked her even though she denies it.
>>
>>83079863
>Marlon Brando
Yes. Death really put his career in a slump.

>>83079912
>>Leo unfortunately
>2016 oscar winner for best actor
>The Reverant
>The Wolf of Wall Street
>Django Unchained
>Inception
>pop culture icon
You must be joking
>>
>>83079819
Nicholas Cage
>>
>>83081103
>implying Nics career didn't already start dying the moment it was born
>>
>>83079912
>pulled
"Look Mother, I have used the Negro jargon for 'fucked' on the internet and am one with the popular masses"
>>
>>83081274
Hiring George Washington's denture maker didn't help
>>
>>83079764
Pirates 5 still hasn't flopped though. The last three were also destroyed by critics and still made billions.
>>
>>83081381
fuck off you fucking autistic spergy fuck
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.