[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In one of the future Alien films, I want to see the full-size

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

In one of the future Alien films, I want to see the full-size Deacon roaming the lifeless landscape of LV-223.

I also want to see a hardcore sex scene during which an alien bursts out of one of the participants.

I also want to see flying xenomorphs.

That is all. I know it's not much for a thread, but this franchise is so fucking bizarre and convoluted already, I'm kind of excited to see where it goes.
>>
File: stop invincible kek.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
stop invincible kek.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>future Alien films
>>
>>83077169
Production of the Alien: Covenant sequel begins in about 8 months.
>>
>>83077130
The Deacon from Prometheus became a living mountain.
>>
>>83077350
It's so cool to think how fucking big the thing is now.
>>
>>83077130
>I also want to see a hardcore sex scene during which an alien bursts out of one of the participants.

The blatant sexual metaphors that the series already has aren't quite enough for you?
>>
>>83077615
There is nothing "blatant" about the sexual imagery in the first films. After all the bullshit that goes down in Prometheus and Covenant though, all bets are off.
>>
>>83077279
Comes out against Mark Webb and Garfield's ASM3, right? And King Arthur 2/6?
>>
>>83077845
What? Geez, dude. Naive as hell.
>>
>>83077130
The deadliest new evolution:

The waifumorph!
>>
>>83077983
Are you implying that Ripley being preyed upon by the alien in the first film, and Shaw performing a self-abortion and the two having shower sex to a fucking Beyonce song in the new movie are all the same tone?
>>
>>83077130
Sounds good op.
I want to see the cut stuff from the original alien, like the alien mimicking human speech (kinda like the Terminator does) and turning cocooning people into eggs (retcon it using whatever you like).

Fuck it, I also want my personnal retcon headcanon of the alien takes on the appearance of the environment it grows in, in Alien it's born brown but when it grows it looks like the interiors of the Nostromo, so if it grew in a rocky area it would look like rock, forest it would be green and leafy, if it grew in a white hospital lab ship it would be smooth and white, etc)
>>
>>83077130
>>83078561
Oh and also forgot something very important, I want the REAL space jockey to show up and do some important shit (like, a bigger space jockey like in alien 1, whose "face" we will never see but can still clearly realize it's a different species than the engineers, older and more advanced (or not), that we find out created the engineers, and comes up and fucks some engineers and some space jockeys and some humans and some xenos)
>>
>>83077845
>There is nothing "blatant" about the sexual imagery in the first films

You can't be serious
>>
File: alien-covenant-set-shaw.jpg (241KB, 670x502px) Image search: [Google]
alien-covenant-set-shaw.jpg
241KB, 670x502px
HOW INTELLIGENT CAN A SINGLE ALIEN GET OR ARE THEY JUST VIOLENT ANIMALS OR ARE THEY USING THE VIOLENCE TO REPRODUCE

when are we going to get someone talking to an alien
>>
>>83078561
>Fuck it, I also want my personnal retcon headcanon of the alien takes on the appearance of the environment it grows in,

Doesn't it make more sense for the alien to vary based on what it interacts with? Like an alien from a human will look different that one from an engineer.

>>83078658
That seems like needlessly adding yet another twist to a storyline that's already pretty convoluted. There are already four distinct species creating/killing one another, why add a fifth?
>>
>>83079012
They're clearly somewhat intelligent on their own, but they're still animals. IMO they're kind of like chimps or gorillas, brain-wise.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.