[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nothing will stand in our way. I will finish...what you started.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (79KB, 1500x1120px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 1500x1120px
Nothing will stand in our way.
I will finish...what you started.
>>
>>83073950
WB sacrificed Synder's daughter to complete the dark summoning ritual for him, all this just to stop cape kino. I can hardly believe it lads, what can men do against such evil?
>>
>>83073950
DCEU is fucked. Now it will be nothing but a quip-happy pile of overwrought betafeminist shit (kinda like Marvel)

Honestly what's the point of having both universes be toned the exact same way. Good fucking job you morons.
>>
>Joss Whedon "unites" the Avengers and the Justice League for video against Trump in 2020

Calling it now, this is happening 3 years from now.
>>
zack did the right thing

kino must continue and the show must go on. Zack's visuals and Whedon's name alone will go a long way with the critics.
>>
Fuck you sjWheedon
>>
>>83073950

It's too late to include him without rewrites that will fuck everything.

Whedon is good when he has a creative vision and can just do his thing to beginning to end.

This is putting a bandaid on major artery that's busted. What a braindead decision.
>>
>>83073950
Fucking A get him out, get Nolan or Cameron on the DCEU
>>
This will be a mess bigger than JUSTicide Squad. DC is finished.
>>
what would Joss even be doing? most of the film has to be done.

I hope he doesnt film it in his ultra boring flat style
>>
For the love of god someone start a petiton like the one for brendan
>>
>>83074251
It's not a braindead decision. Snyder is walking away from the project, and they need someone to step in. It's that or leave it in the hands of advertising agency like with Suicide Squad.
>>
>>83073950
so it'll be half melodrama with obvious religious references and half quipfest where nothing is taken seriously

sounds like a regular capeshit clusterfuck
>>
>>83074312

It's too late either way. How many reshoots could Whedon do to correct this faultering ship. The movies are all in Snyder style which is polar opposite of how Whedon does his films.

It's probably going to be a complete fuck up. Might as well all have the advertising agency do it again. It would have the same stylistically clashing result and somehow Suicide Squad made money.
>>
>>83074312
>like with Suicide Squad

*ahem* I think you mean the Academy Award winning Suicide Squad. Please use the correct title.
>>
>>83073950
>contrarians are actually upset whedon is gonna unfuck the DC universe

But why?
>>
>>83074540
>Unfuck
Oh wait you're serious
>>
>>83073950
Joss WhedonVerified account @joss May 14
More
Today I gratefully give my mother the gift of having been dead for 25 years and not having to see what a tub of fuckery our country's become
4,716 replies 857 retweets 6,572 likes
Reply 4.7K Retweet 857
Like 6.6K
>>
>>83074013
It's blatant Satanism. They are creating Christ-like analogues out regular men. It's Jewish Luciferianism mocking Christ's life on Earth.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.