[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: spacej4.jpg (32KB, 542x880px) Image search: [Google]
spacej4.jpg
32KB, 542x880px
When John Boyega was cast in the new Star Wars saga he thought he was gonna be the new Han Solo. But Disney made it look even better, he was the new Jedi in every poster and trailer.
Little did he know JJ Abrams and Kathleen Kennedy had a whole different view on "diversity empowerment"
>>
>>83065399

We should have known after JJ told the World Jewish Conference that blacks were only good for shining his shoes and fucking his wife. As a black man I will no longer be spending money on the Star Wars franchise.
>>
>>83065399
Have you ever taken a shit so big that JJ Abrams tried to have it star in one of his interracial fantasies?
>>
>>83065399
john boyega won the casting lottery.

body of a 40 yo woman with the face of rando black brit
>>
>>83065566
I heard he recruits turds at Bar Mizvahs
>>
I like boyega's character, he feels like an actual human being and not like some token black guy they threw in there because 'muh diversity'.
He's couragious, but not overly brave, still can be scared and hesitant.
He's fairly intelligent, but not nerdy.
He's not autismo but he's not quite a lady's man.
Just a real dude and you really don't get the feeling that the color of his skin has anything to do with his character
>>
After the director of Rogue One said that the Empire was a white supremacist organization I knew I couldn't buy any more Stormtrooper toys for my kids. They cried, but I told them that Disney was trying to glorify Nazism, and that cannot be tolerated.
>>
>>83066190
>you really don't get the feeling that the color of his skin has anything to do with his character
except for the parts were he chimps out
>>
>>83066190
Hey I don't knwo what movie you have watched but that doesn't look like Force Awakens.
>>
File: zimbabwe.jpg (151KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
zimbabwe.jpg
151KB, 650x400px
BOYEGA
>>
>>83066480
>racist goggles
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.