[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American Gods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5338.jpg (233KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5338.jpg
233KB, 825x464px
Is there a more cringe show on /tv/ right now? This show reminds me of those sjw "art majors" who pump colored ink in their ass and shit it onto a canvas and call it art. What is their end game?
>>
File: IMG_5294.jpg (39KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5294.jpg
39KB, 250x250px
>>83062519
>what is their end game

Buttsex
>>
File: IMG_5222.jpg (96KB, 1024x754px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5222.jpg
96KB, 1024x754px
>>83062611
Unmmm You spelled nigger acceptance and white genocide wrong there sweetie
>>
Yeah the 10 minute gay middle eastern men sex scene seemed a little gratuitous but aside from that it's been a pretty cool series so far.
>>
>>83062706
Whats "cool" about it? Really interested to know. Also please mention your year of birth.
>>
>>83062519
That doesn't even make sense. The show clearly has a coherent plot, Odin is trying to gather up a bunch of the old gods as part of some currently unknown plan whilst the new gods try to intervene, and he's picked some ex-con to be his bitch who may or may not be a god too. If you want to call it shit for its simplicity or unlikable cast or crappy dialogue or amateur cinematography or any number of things that's cool, but making a nonsense simile just relating something you don't like to something else you don't like is fucking retarded.
>>
>>83062519
cool premise, shit execution. same as the book. Only decent part of the book is the section where Shadow is stuck in that town with the lake.
>>
This last ep was fucking horrible. Who thought it was a good idea to focus a whole ep about a fucking dead whore.
>>
>tfw no tiny Emily Browning gf
>>
>>83063945
Shadow is a god (Baldr) and that prison mate of his is Loki.
>>
>>83062519

There's already a current thread going;

>>83057896
>>
>>83064126
wait really? i haven't read the book and don't plan on it and don't really give a shit about spoilers
>>
>>83064265
Yes, I don't remember if this is told in the books or just something Neil has said in an interview or something like that, but that's most definitely it.
>>
If Shadow gets back together with that cheating zombie bitch Im dropping the show hands down. Havnt seen a less likable character in years.
>>
>>83064630
she's literally decomposing so no, they don't get back together.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.