[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

what went wrong?
>>
all the pirate kinos have shit scores at rotten tomatoes and honestly I don't know why
it has much better art direction, action, sets than shit like civil war
>>
Not going to lie, former Depp supporter here. Its hilarious watching him crashing burn, but seriously we can't let him get his hands on The Black Pearl.
>>
>>83060172
Disney is finished
>>
>>83060172
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
As long as it makes money they don't care about the reviews
>>
>>83060172
>>83055077
The mistake was filming this when Depp was in his prime JUST phase.

He looks and acts different. However recently he looks great and his Sparrow act on the Disney Land ride was Jack Sparrow and not this caracature in this.
>>
I kind of liked the first one (it was about 1 hour too long though) but never bothered with any of the sequels. are any of them worth watching?
>>
>>83060172
I do not understand. Doesn't Disney pay off all the critics writing for Rotten Tomatoes? Or is that only for the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
>>
>>83061160
Dead Man's Chest is longer than Pearl I think, but it's also the only good sequel.
>>
>>83060201
This. Even the first only got 79%, so who gives a shit when trash like Civil War or Doctor Strange got 90s.

Going by the trailers and short clips it seems pretty decent as any of them sans the 4th was (and even most critical reviews agree that it's way better than 4th)
>>
>>83061160
If you felt that the first was too long, you'll probably hate the others, since they have way more padding.
>>
oh shit. somebody put Johnny Debt on sue or side watch.
>>
Obviously not a film for Trump supporters, as Mr Depp so elegantly stated
>>
>>83061160
Second one is decent, third one does not hold up, it feels longer than it should be more than the first one. Can't remember four for the life of me, not worthy.
>>
>>83061220
>Dead Man's Chest
thanks. I'll try to marathon it over a few days.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.