[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It was just good kino.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4689.jpg (62KB, 727x311px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4689.jpg
62KB, 727x311px
It was just good kino.
>>
>it was just a really long and shitty movie with one great scene near the end
>>
>>83058142
underrated villain/film
>>
This scene was fucking amazing.
>>
Which one is this shot from?
>>
File: bXb00CkHqx7TPchTGG131sWV59y.jpg (1MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
bXb00CkHqx7TPchTGG131sWV59y.jpg
1MB, 2000x3000px
>>83058142
At World's End
>>
>>83058154
That's been my opinion for years. Honestly only saw it in full once same with Dead Mans Chest which was fantastic.

I need to watch this movie again to know for sure. Like how I orginaly hated Episode I but after rewatching find it to be a decent film minus the CGI rabbit who actually goes through some great character development that is sadly never carried over in the latter films.
>>
>>83058142
man I love the first two pirates movies. 3rd is okay. 4th is just garbage.
makes me kinda sad we won't see another pirate/fantasy movie for awhile because anything following these movies will be called rip-offs.
>>
>>83058508
I still don't get why people shit on 4. I know the passing was off and plot more convoluted then it needed to be, but the rest was great. Could have done without the twilight sub plot.
>>
>>83058701
wasted opportunity imo. missed that Verbinski charm and was too different from the previous movies.
>>
>>83058701
the plot (searching for fountain of youth) was perfectly fine and I liked the mermaids but there were some major problems. like as you said, the dumb romance subplot, also didn't enjoy the daughter character tbqh. the biggest problem was that depp's character can't be a main character.
one of the things that made his character interesting in the first two movies is that he's neither good/bad, he's just looking out for himself. the audience is meant to sympathize with bloom's character the most, because he's the most morally righteous.
also starting at the beginning of the third movie his character loses all sense of realism and disney's just milking his goofiness in 4. he's no longer morally ambiguous. his character's just a joke now.
>>
>>83058315
What was the point of the Chinese guy?
>>
>>83058701
Stranger Tides is not a good movie by any measure. I mean, above all else it looks cheap, not only are the props, sets and effects of worse quality but the way it's filmed makes everything look small and cramped. The movie also has a pretty weak central conflict, because it's a race and the fountain isn't loaded with significance. The only time the movie introduces a potentially compelling element is the romance between the mermaid and the priest, but it's not well done and occupies a small portion of the runtime. I actually have trouble remembering many of the sequences because they were just excuses for Depp and Rush to fuck around on camera.
>>
Why do they keep forcing romance in these movies when it doesn't belong?
>>
>>83059562
husbloomdo deserves happiness you pig
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.