[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK was her problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 13

File: it_was_an_abortion.jpg (26KB, 466x325px) Image search: [Google]
it_was_an_abortion.jpg
26KB, 466x325px
What the FUCK was her problem?
>>
>>83056273
she's a cunt.
>>
>>83056273
Her husband was a narcisistic, egomaniacal psychopath
>>
>>83056273
Should been her instead of Fredo
>>
>>83056392
I don't think this justifies the abortion, though. First of all, it was hers and Michael's baby, so it always should have been a joint decision. Secondly, the reason she did it is completely batshit crazy. Lastly, wouldn't she be liable of killing her other kids if she went to the lengths of having an abortion to prove a point?
>>
>>83056392
Bullshit, guy was providing well for his family and she signed on right away. If not for Michael, she would have been just a old maid teaching elementary kids. Her new husband in 3 would not have even given her the time of day due to the fact her kids were connected. Fuck that bitch.
>>
I don't think she hated Michael as much as she was disgusted by him. She found his choice of lifestyle and dishonesty repulsive and knew she would be unable to love another of his offspring. Obviously she responded to it all in a very poor way, but it is also Michael's fault.
>>
>>83056528
>First of all, it was hers and Michael's baby, so it always should have been a joint decision.

Literally retarded. Woman's body = woman's choice.

> Lastly, wouldn't she be liable of killing her other kids if she went to the lengths of having an abortion to prove a point?

Christfags are actually this dumb?
>>
She was becoming unhinged towards the end. Her aborting the child without even discussing it with Michael shows that.
>>
>>83056548
Michael was a family man, not a whoremonger. What is the difference between Michael and an honest politician? They both order surrogates to do their bidding/kill if need to in order to protect certain interests. Least she could have done was carry the baby to term and after the birth, off herself if she felt so much guilt through her own choices. Fuck that bitch.
>>
>>83056704
>current year
>baitposting
you gotta go back
>>
I wonder how many abortions Melania has gotten
>>
>>83056794
>honest politicians have people murdered
>>
File: bill3.jpg (39KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
bill3.jpg
39KB, 750x500px
>>83056704
>Woman's body = woman's choice.
Yeah this baby is clearly just part of the woman's body like an arm or a leg.
>>
>>83056842
Who's being naive here Kate?
>>
>>83056837
>her marriage is an abortion
>>
>>83056704
Abortion has nothing to due with Christianity, even Greeks thought that was bad medicine.

Abortion just points out the hypocrisy of people who were fortunate to make it out of the birth canal. So in the end, you are just a fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>83056842
Killed, ever hear of war. Again protecting certain interests.
>>
>>83056861
wtf why is it upside down?
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with a woman making the well-informed choice to have an abortion. Michael really showed what a pathetic little loser he was in this scene when he started throwing his toys out of the pram.
>>
>>83056794
>in order to protect certain interests
You mean his interests? He wasn't working for any higher cause than his own money and his own power and the uncomfortable fact is that if an innocent person stood in his way, he would not hesitate to kill them.
In the book we learn that Vito killed innocent store owners and businessmen because they refused to pay him protection money, so I think the assumption is that Michael must've done the same thing at times in his career.
>>
>>83056908
The thought process of an 8 year old with severe learning difficulties.
>>
Al Pacino bitch slapping her was some of the best acting he's ever done. He was truly one of the greatest actors of all, wtf has gone wrong?...
>>
>>83056966
>well-informed choice
m8 I'm pro-choice and even I think what she did was erratic
>>
>>83056704
>>83056966
Thank you for your valuable contributions to the quality of this board.
>>
>>83057025
Nothing erratic about not wanting to raise a child with an evil man.
>>
File: Ayy.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ayy.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>83056273
>What the FUCK was her problem?
Her eyes are too far apart. That haircut isn't doing her any favors, either.
>>
>>83057106
That's why we have divorce anon, not blatant erratic murder.
>>
>>83057025
>m8 I'm pro-choice
So inclusive <3 <3
>>
>>83056966
>well-informed choice to have an abortion
10/10 I kek'd
>>
>>83056273
Don't ever ask him about his business.
>>
>>83057112
I've always had a problem with her forehead. Apollonia best girl.
>>
File: 1493234308713.jpg (32KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
1493234308713.jpg
32KB, 400x399px
>>83057112
That forehead is fucked as well.
>>
>>83057153
>murder

aahahhaha
>>
>>83057154
I'm moreover on the Rudy Giuliani side of keeping it legal so it lowers the abortion rates of the country and so quality care can be provided just in case (although I don't think people should just get abortions because "lol we forgot the condom and birth control").

I can't stand the feminist nutters that support abortion in the slightest myself, I'm very low key on my support.
>>
>>83056975
Well if we are going by the book, Kay approached Michael rather than the other way as alluded in the movie. You could argue Vito provided a service and collateral damage did occur. Has nothing to do with Michael however.
>>
>>83057285
>keep it legal so it doesn't happen illegally
What a great idea. Should work with murder and arson as well.
>>
>>83057006
Insults are all that losers possess on their way out of a logical/historical point, thanks for yielding so quickly.
>>
>>83057411
Michael was a cold blodde killer.

Kay did the right thing.
>>
>>83057526
You failed to make a logical point. I had already won.
>>
>>83057623
Greeks well before Christianity knew that abortion was murder, check.

Those who promote abortion made it out of the birth canal, but somehow believe others should not, thus blatant hypocrisy, check.

The only position you promote are insults, check.
>>
>>83057485
epic

I mean keeping it legal so women don't kill themselves getting back alley abortions if their lives are in danger.
>>
>>83057798
Abortion is not murder.

That is not hyposrisy.

You, the """"greeks"""" and christfags comprehensively BTFO.
>>
>>83057569
Business, what is the difference when politicians order the military to kill despite the objections of a lot of the populace? It's all business, especially guiding the modern day geopolitical spectrum.
>>
>>83057853
>some other people are murderers too so why would Kay not just be happy
>>
>>83057833
Murder is killing innocent life. You can be for that, but it is what it is. Again you made it out of the birth canal, but deny others that same right despite most being healthy enough to be carried to term. That is hypocrisy, plain and simple.
>>
>>83057959
Abortion is not murder.

That is not hypocrisy.

These are basic facts.
>>
>>83057808
The idea that they might die if they try to get an abortion is the ultimate deterrent.

Also, why would you care about what happens to the perpetrator?
>>
>>83058188
>mother faces the possibility of dying when the baby is already unable to live
>lol better just let her die
Like I said before, I support it mostly just in cases of the mother's life being at risk but also to keep the overall abortion rate low with it being legal.
>>
>>83056273
Cultural clash. Italians were the spics of that time, they weren't considered white and they brought crime. Michael tried to integrated, he fought on WW2 and got a WASP girlfriend but life hit hard and he got involved on his father's business. Nevertheless he was still trying to look like a legitimate businessman while being a mafia boss, he was the first generation born on America. He ruled his family as a company board rather than the archaic traditions of brotherhood and shit and expected Kate to be his supportive wife but Kate couldn't deal with this double life. She got tired and decided to hit Michael where it'd hurt him the most because Michael would never allow her to leave him, one of his character flaws is that he treat people like objects as a very feudalistic view of protection trying to emulate his father

It's the immigrant drama mixed with character drama
>>
>>83056355
fpbp
>>
>>83058488
This.

Kate either didn't understand what she signed up for, or did, and acted like a spoiled bitch when she realized marrying a crime lord comes with the price of her family's safety and financial security.
>>
>>83058488
/thread
>>
>>83058286
>mostly just in cases of the mother's life being at risk
>mostly
What other circumstances are there? In the event that a mother's life is at risk, I might support removing the child via caesarian (even if it doesn't live - on the principle that saving an innocent life does not excuse taking another innocent life). As for rape, you cannot punish the child for the sins of its father.
>>
>>83058715
If the baby is already dead or has a disease that fucks them up permanently
>>
>>83058488
Michael really was a pathetic douche.
>>
>>83058488
Good explanation.
>>
What the fuck was Michaels problem?

He could have had a much prettier wife. Why choose this frumpy bitch?
>>
>>83058637
There's some fault on Michael too. This is a movie for big persons, there aren't good guys and bad guys. Watch capeshit for that.
>>
>>83058850
Well of course, he is the MC, you sympathize with him regardless of whether or not he is the actual protagonist. My point still stands, if she wanted an honest, stable life she wouldn't have chased after the dirty money.
>>
>>83058833
But he did have a much prettier wife. I always wondered what happened to Fabrizio.
>>
>>83058968
I almost was named after this exploding goomba
>>
>>83056794
>Michael was a family man

Did you even see the movies? Almost the entirety of 2 is to show how Michael is a hypocrite who in contrast with his father fails completely at the family aspect of being godfather. Michael pretends to be about family, but in reality hes just a narcissist egomaniac who enjoys the facade of being a successful godfather, while acting solely in his own interest at every point in II.

A few examples:
>Michael treats his brothers like shit. Fredo was a failure, but how he treats Tom is disrespectful and dishonorable.
>Michael never earns favors out of respect and goodwill, he only uses force and threats
>the scene where his son made a drawing for him
>Michael carries bad temper from business to the dinner table
>The final flashback scene were Vito comes home from the hospital and Michael sits there sulking after a fight instead of getting over it to greet his father

Vito = Family first, then business
Michael = Business/ego first, then family
>>
>>83059013
top fucking kek. I was almost named after pic related.
>>
>>83057411
The book is not the films. Go to /lit/ and make the same thread if you want to discuss the merits of the abortion in light of info that isnt in the film.
>>
File: gs.jpg (19KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
gs.jpg
19KB, 250x350px
>>83059112
>>
>>83056273
She probably didn't want to lose another child thanks to Michaels stupidity and decided(correctly) that an abortion was for the best.
>>
>>83059316
but Michael didn't lose any children? Except for the one Kay aborted of course.
>>
>>83058833
>He could have had a much prettier wife. Why choose this frumpy bitch?
because they killed his qt wife, so he settles for Kay
>>
File: mary.jpg (43KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
mary.jpg
43KB, 500x290px
>>83059474
>>
>>83059679
years after the abortion
>>
>>83060052
Have you seen the film?

Kay could see the risks of having another child with Michael and decided(correctly) that it was best to have the abortion?
>>
File: angry-feminist.jpg (34KB, 560x330px) Image search: [Google]
angry-feminist.jpg
34KB, 560x330px
>>83057285

I don’t like that abortions happen (outside of medical reasons) but if we accept that the government can deny women abortions, we’re accepting that the government can demand woman have babies.

Abortion should be discouraged thru social pressure, which is why I also can’t stand feminists who present abortion on the one hand as just another kind of birth control and at the same time, as some kinda noble and righteous behavior.

There is no reason for a modern Western women to get pregnant in the first place if she doesn’t want to.
>>
>>83060131
So the murder of his daughter Mary years later had nothing to do with the decision to have an abortion. And she based the abortion on premonition and intuition, not on fact. Putting (correctly) in parenthesis doesn't make it correct.
>>
File: Michael_and_Kay.jpg (64KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Michael_and_Kay.jpg
64KB, 600x450px
>>83057411
>Well if we are going by the book, Kay approached Michael rather than the other way as alluded in the movie.

That's not the way I remember the book. Michael wanted a WASP girl from the start, as he rejected the Old World Italian lifestyle of his family and while she was interested him, HE actively pursued her (despite both his and her parents being opposed to the match).
>>
>>83060283
She weighed up the risks of having a child with a psychopath and made an informed and correct choice.
>>
>>83060052
Well the movie itself was an abortion if that counts
>>
>>83060267
>There is no reason for a modern Western women to get pregnant in the first place if she doesn’t want to.

All men are potential rapists.
>>
File: Fabrizio.jpg (99KB, 1421x807px) Image search: [Google]
Fabrizio.jpg
99KB, 1421x807px
>>83058968
>I always wondered what happened to Fabrizio.

The Italian Mob got him a new identity and moved him to the U.S. where he opened a pizza joint in Buffalo, but Michael eventually had him tracked down and executed.
>>
File: morningafter-pill.jpg (28KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
morningafter-pill.jpg
28KB, 625x469px
>>83060469

They're now standard in rape kits.
>>
>>83056273

Everything she said in this scene was absolutely god-damn right, and it's a great scene because a white protestant all-American girl speaks truth to greasy, cultural Catholic power. The scene is foreshadowed by senator Pat Geary's almost-as-good speech to Michael, early in the film.
>>
>>83060267
>Abortion should be discouraged thru social pressure, which is why I also can’t stand feminists who present abortion on the one hand as just another kind of birth control and at the same time, as some kinda noble and righteous behavior.
Fucking this, I support keeping abortion legal but the way our society encourages women to do it as some sort of sign of power and respect is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>83060608
I hope you're memeing.
>>
>>83060608
Don't you have some prostitutes to be killing Senator?
>>
>>83057285
Don't feel bad, that's where I'm at senpai. Pro Choice, but not pro abortion
>>
File: perfectly normal behavior.jpg (336KB, 729x1024px) Image search: [Google]
perfectly normal behavior.jpg
336KB, 729x1024px
>>83060670

It’s the same with gays. I don’t have an issue with homosexuals and even voted to allow gay marriage in Michigan but when you define your entire being by your sexuality and march down Main Street in assless chaps to "celebrate" it, that’s just displaying your obvious mental problems and encouraging people to oppose homosexuality.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.