[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tv/ BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: plebsbtfo.jpg (67KB, 1365x765px) Image search: [Google]
plebsbtfo.jpg
67KB, 1365x765px
Ladies and gentlemen, your new GOLD STANDARD in pleb filtering kino.

How will /tv/ ever recover?
>>
>>83055764
I'd just like to say that the entire intro was pure kino.

The way it cut from the "I'll see you again in 25 years" to the complete silent halls of the school, then to the iconic photo of Laura and THEN the song kicks in is absolute perfection.
Was in pure bliss when that happened.
>>
>>83055764

I cant wait to hear normies in public scratching their head complaining about the weirdness. Thank you based lynch.
>>
>>83055764
>BTFO
>kino
>How will X ever recover?
why not throw in a BASED! and an EPIC or a NORMIES to complete the underage redditor aesthetic you mouthbreathing fuck
>>
>>83055764
that was not twin peaks except right up until the end
>>
>>83056046
lol found the omg so wyrdd normie shit
>>
>>83056182
now post a PPEPE at him! that would be ever so epic!!!
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>83056046
>Showtime exec: What. The hell. Is going on?
>Lynch: Our plan is proceeding as expected.
>Showtime exec: Oh really? Do *I* look like I'm running ratings right now? Your hit, on the tv series, it didn't work, my friend! And now you have clueless viewers tweeting whats going on at 24 hours a day! How exactly is that supposed to help my company make money and sell merchandise?

>Lynch: [to Frost] Leave us!
>SE: No! You stay here, I'm in charge!
>Lynch: [puts SE wife panties in his mouth] Do you *feel* in charge?
>SE: I paid you a small fortune.
>Lynch: And this gives you *power* over me?

>SE: What is this?
>Lynch: Your money and infrastructure have been important... 'til now!
>SE: What are you?
>Lynch: I'm plebs's reckoning. Here to end the borrowed time you've all been living on!
>SE:You're pure kino!
>Lynch: I'm *necessary* kino!
>>
>>83056046
Spotted the nigger.
>>
>>83055764
It was so goddamned good. Some of the effects were almost too corny, even for Lynch, but god damn it was so good
>>
>>83055764
How can other series even compete? Lynch is savage. He makes Fargo looks like Big bang theory
>>
>>83055764
You do realize /tv/ loves Twin Peaks right?
>>
>>83056395
this. /tv/ has been hyped as fuck since the first rumors.
>>
download for pt 3 and 4?
>>
>>83056913
https://rarbg.to/torrent/7iuwrn2

https://rarbg.to/torrent/6g1mzhy
>>
>>83056244
Glorious
>>
>>83056203
Who hurt you, honey?
>>
File: 84f.png (36KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
84f.png
36KB, 640x640px
>>83056244
>>
File: 1495254363647.jpg (113KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495254363647.jpg
113KB, 500x500px
>>83056244
*thumbs up*
>>
>>83056395
>>83056763
/tv/ had some semblence of identity in the fall of 2014

at this point in time it's almost exclusively crossposting capeshit apologists
>>
The general is so fucking reddit cancer and mods will probably delete duplicate threads so I won't even be able to discuss this fucking show. This place is trash
>>
>>83056244
include me in the screencap
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGUboLZx3Tk
>>
>>83057816
Tasteless /pol/ and reddit plebeians are majority now
>>
>>83057865
Lots of david lynch fans on 8ch
>>
As soon as I become janitor I will destroy ever single one of these threads
>>
Dear /tv/ friends,

I've just gotten done with the first new episode and I'm so incredibly happy that this exists the way it does. It's strange, it's intriguing, it doesn't go out of its way to appeal to nostalgia and it presents a variety of mysteries I can't wait to see unfold.

I'm kinda split on the minimalistic music, though. The soundtrack of the old show was very iconic. But maybe that's exactly the reason why the new one hardly uses music.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.