[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

House of Cards/Cuckolds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: house-of-cards-kevin-spacey.jpg (151KB, 620x458px) Image search: [Google]
house-of-cards-kevin-spacey.jpg
151KB, 620x458px
Is there any fucking way they write an election even half as exciting and interesting as the real life election?

I swear to God I'm gonna lose it if Republican Chad Thundercock "colludes with Russia" in an attempt to beat the Underwoods.
>>
File: Conways.jpg (29KB, 736x445px) Image search: [Google]
Conways.jpg
29KB, 736x445px
I just want more of Conway's wife hnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>83055409

I liked the other seasons so far. Probably gonna like this too, The shilling against it is gonna get insane once it releases.
>>
they republican will probably run with his daughter as vp
>>
>>83055621
Well let's just hope the adultery/cuckolding starts getting toned down, but I guess we all know it won't.

I think the show's gonna drag on for too many seasons. It seems like now's the proper time to end it with everything unraveling(or you could say "The House of Cards comes tumbling down"), but with the whole "Underwood 2016-2040" shit in the trailer it sounds like the Underwoods have a chance at lasting a long ass time.
>>
File: Conway.png (266KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
Conway.png
266KB, 615x410px
>>83055944
Aren't all of Conway's kids under 10?
>>
>>83055986
who gives a shit anymore. everything goes if youre republican.
>>
File: IMG_0350.jpg (200KB, 1024x841px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0350.jpg
200KB, 1024x841px
>>83056014
RUSSIA
>>
>>83055409
>>he never watched the uk original

do it.
and then youll realize this show ended two fucking seasons ago.
>>
>>83056083
>ben garrison, cia jew

kys kuk
>>
>>83056121
Pretty much this.
When Netflix ran out of plots to steal from the British version, the quality of writing fell considerably.
Season 3 and 4 suck for a good reason.
Just pretend that the show had only 2 seasons and then it got canceled.
>>
>>83055409
How come every one is >muh russia, muh russia, without much proof being presented to sustain that claim, but no one is mentioning Israel, which has the biggest lobby, AIPAC, bent on influencing elections in the most blatant way possible, which is also completely illegal, yet no one, not a single voice ever calls them out on this bullshit?

Is everyone that blind to Jewish influence?
>>
>>83056279
I can give you six million reasons
>>
>>83056250
i kinda do that. i enjoyed the congress-level intrigues and backstabbing and it was a perfect finish when he became president. everything after that was just stupid and exceeded my tolerance of believable plotlines.
>>
>>83056279
Soros actually wrote an essay about how AIPAC was bad.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.