[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woah...Marvel btfo...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10

File: lol.jpg (66KB, 460x683px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
66KB, 460x683px
Woah...Marvel btfo...
>>
True
>>
>>83053541
BvS is the thinking mans superhero movie
>>
>>83053541
I can't wait to see how they expand on the hints they've dropped about Superman's role in the return of the Heroic Age.
>>
File: Reaction 2353.jpg (99KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction 2353.jpg
99KB, 2048x1152px
>>83053541
>>
>>83053541
Martha
>>
A jar of piss
>>
>>83053541
I've never seen any DC movie past Nolan's.
>>
Zod zombie
>>
>>83053541
>Damn great awesome movie
>>
>>83053541
This is actually true.
>>
>>83055672
Here's your (You)
>>
File: BvSdialogue.png (166KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
BvSdialogue.png
166KB, 600x400px
>>83053541
Damn....
>>
>>83055807
The deepest lore.
>>
File: Reaction 2388.jpg (207KB, 1439x1374px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction 2388.jpg
207KB, 1439x1374px
>>83055807
>but things fall and what falls is fallen
Truly soul-shaking words
>>
>>83054722
they won't. DC cinematic universe is dropped in favour of batman cinematic universe (starting with the year of batman, featuring five batman movies in one year)
>>
>>83053541
The dumbest image ever and it make me laugh every time.
>>
>DCucks still think BvS is some Bergman tier philosohy drama
>>
>>83053541
What about those looking for a well written movie? Are we reaching for the moon here?
>>
the grammar makes my head hurt also this >>83055599
>>
>>83053541
Thank you OP for creating yet another capeshit thread, it's exactly what this board needs.
>>
>>83053541
>If you're a 12 year old, it's capeshit
>If you're a casual, it's capeshit
>If you're a retarded manchild, it's capeshit

Fixed for ya bud
>>
>>83055807
Fucking stupid
>>
File: snyderman.jpg (84KB, 800x645px) Image search: [Google]
snyderman.jpg
84KB, 800x645px
>>83053541
Hack Snyder is the greatest director of this generation
>>
>>83053541
>If you're a casual...
That was the problem, though. BvS wasn't a movie that was largely appealing to casual viewers. My 60 year old parents watched all the Marvel movies, my dad and I watched Man of Steel (which we both enjoyed), but my dad had no desire to watch BvS. He didn't understand why in the world would Batman and Superman fight, and how in the world would it ever be close to being a fight with any high stakes (the power level difference).

People vaguely familiar with comics and similar plotlines can see why it works, but most people do not have that familiarity (casual audience don't know the Frank Miller comic). I think this is one of those situations where calling it Batman V Superman and marketing it as a battle between the two actually sort of hurt it. You could keep the storyline, but brand it differently for casual audiences. Keep it a Superman movie. Superman: Dawn of Justice, or something.
>>
>watching ANY capeshit
Trash taste in film tbf
>>
>>83054014
/thread
>>
>>83053541
>"damn great awesome movie"
>>
>>83054014
Thinking about cock maybe
>>
>>83053541
>Ain't
what kind of inbred from kansas wrote this
>>
>>83057541
>helping the stupid depressive goth cunt
I'll take snyderman
>>
>if you disagree with me, you're a moronic pleb.jpeg
>>
>>83057602
im very familiar with the comics and i can assure that made the movie worse for me.

every heroic trait of superman is undermined in the movie
batman is someone who uses logic and reason almost above everything else (but his sui-generis sense of morality takes precedence) and that is not shown in any way or form in this movie
ww is a non-character

etc

its definitely not a movie for comic fans.
>>
>>83053541
i hate the idea that because something is "fun" it isnt a good movie. that for a movie to be good it, for some reason, needs to be dark both visually and emotionally. these people have never seen greats like T2, Mission Impossible, Escape from New York. they couldnt even tell you why they associate gritty with good, its just what they are forced to think, OR they have made themselves believe they are intellectually superior for figuring out babbys first allegory in BvS.
>fuck capeshit
>>
>>83053541
I actually just rewatched this last night and it wasn't so bad. They still have areas to improve on in the future though.
>>
So your telling me I cannot rate the movie.?
Because I ain't a true fan

Movie was boring
Why does this movie get a pass
And other boring movies don't
>>
>>83057871
Oh, I absolutely have problems with the movie itself. I was mostly addressing the image from OP (even with this mostly being shitposting) saying it has something for the casual audience. How it was branded hurt it, I think.

I was talking about how those slightly familiar with the comics wouldn't find it quite as weird the overall idea of Batman fighting Superman for some reason.
>>
>>83053541
>if you're a comic book fan, you get an overly gritty take on superman, a batman who kills for some reason, a lex luthor who's not bald and inexplicably already knows both their secret identities.all cobbled together in what can best be described as an collage of cool shots and gritty imagery rather than an actual movie. also doomsday appears on the end.

>if you're a casual, you get a disjointed mess of a film, two superheroes who fight for some reason but you can't really figure out why, and a villain who knows their secret identities for some reason and doesn't like them because ??? all cobbled together in what can best be described as an collage of cool shots and gritty imagery rather than an actual movie. also hulk on steroids appears on the end.

>if you're looking for the marvel fun+childish+having an actual comprehensible story formula maybe it ain't for you, or anyone for that matter.

It sucked and you know it.
>>
>>83057871
You're right - main-sequence Bruce does temper his thirst for vengeance with reason, logic, and compassion. This Bruce is out of balance and how it happened will be explored further as the story unfolds both forward as well as backwards.
>>
>>83057981
yeah its not weird that they would fight, but there would be a pretty good reason why

almost to the point you'd almost expect it to be a mock fight to lure out some enemy trying to manipulate them
>>
DC makes cape films
Marvel makes cape movies

you can like both, but don't expect one when you see the other
>>
>>83058110
That's pretty accurate, to be honest. You can't coast through MoS and BvS and pretend you understood them. That's part of what I love about the,

The same isn't true of a Marvel Movie. Pretty much anything they've done post-buyout almost demands you literally turn your brain off. There is nothing wrong with that from time to time, but some of us expect a little but more on occasion.
>>
>>83053541
0.2$ was deposited to your bank account
Paid By For DC
>>
>>83053541

As someone that actually read comics i strongly disagree.
Also Marvel after winter soldier isn't any good either.
>>
>>83058110
DC makes cape shit
Marvel makes cape shit
If you like either you're a manchild
>>
>>83053541
This is accurate
>>
>>83053541
i'm a comic book reader and i thought it was shit

>memelord BFTO
>>
>>83057822

Don't cut yourself on all that edge, kid.
>>
>>83055807
really makes you think
>>
>>83058179
>You can't coast through MoS and BvS and pretend you understood them

DCucks actually believe this.
>>
Does anyone remember the Joker movie

Since those shirt movies came out including suicide squad
Nobody compared the joker movie to the new crappy movies
>>
File: SuperAngel.jpg (89KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
SuperAngel.jpg
89KB, 1366x768px
>>83058392
Belief's got nothing to do with it. It's a fucking fact.
>>
>>83058392

Nah, there's some stuff that will be lost on you if you don't pay attention.
>>
>>83058353
tell that to the kid who dresses in torn black fishnets, has a shitload of piercings, wears a black choker, smudged black makeup and wants to kill herself because her doctor is 10 minutes late.
How many people got killed or mugged or shot or drowned or otherwise died a needless death that could have been prevented by superman who instead tries to talk some fucktard out off wanting to die?
>>
File: batman-v-superman-flood rescue 2.jpg (176KB, 1265x509px) Image search: [Google]
batman-v-superman-flood rescue 2.jpg
176KB, 1265x509px
>>83058591
Here's the thing, though - Snyder's Superman is learning that it's just as important to *be* the goth-saving Superman, and no, it's not just because all people are equally precious.

It's because he has to come to grips with the fact that no matter how fast he is, he can never save everyone. What's important it the message he sends when he *does* step in. People ask why he's just floating there above the flood scene, and I believe I know the answer:

He's realizing that by staying detached and aloof from mankind, just some sort of mysterious savior, he's starting to become a god in a lot of people's eyes. He's looking down at a family that drew his symbol on the roof of their house like some sort of magic sigil and are reaching out to him in worship. He has to decide what sort of message it conveys if he saves them first. It's a revisitation of what the African witness said earlier, "I want to know how he decides which lives matter and which lives do not."
>>
File: Literallyvideogametier.webm (3MB, 940x390px) Image search: [Google]
Literallyvideogametier.webm
3MB, 940x390px
Haha
>>
>>83059167
if u dont pay close attention u might miss some details anon
>>
>>83059454
You guys are so eternally butthurt over this movie. Don't even try to pretend that you're not. We all saw through the snark and bluster some time ago.It took a lot of us a while to figure it out, but once we did, all we've got left for you at this point is pity.

It can't be easy to find out you're not the smartest guy in the room.
>>
>>83059678
being the smartest guy in a taiwanese fish bludgeoning support group forum thread is pretty pointless desu
>>
>>83055509
>>83055568
>>83055647
THINKING
MANS
MOVIE
>>
>>83059122
Your headcanon says more about you than the movie
>>
>>83059760
>>83059932

Yeah, the fact that it's let us predict plot points of the next two movies is just another coincidence, right?

Your continued insistence that it's just "headcanon" says a lot more about you than it does about me, incidentally.
>>
>>83059122
Thanks for clearing that up oh wait

>MARTHA

The movie sucked
>>
>>83060012
So the dcmu is predictable trash? I didn't need to overly read into random scenes to know that.
>>
>>83055807
I laughed and then I was sad.
>>
File: hack snyder rape batman.png (42KB, 506x208px) Image search: [Google]
hack snyder rape batman.png
42KB, 506x208px
>>83053541
>>
I've read tons of DC comics (I know its pathetic) and that is not true at all. It's cool to see aspects of DKR rises adapted but it dosent work at all for trying to establish a Justice League shared universe thing. The only other comics they really pulled from were Death of Superman which was fucking garbage and I guess Injustice with that dream sequence. But really as a fan f comics this was a huge let down in every way and just a horrible way to try and introduce people to the DC universe.
>>
>>83060137
No, the only really predictable thing around here is you. When what the fans know turns out to be true, it makes us happy because it's completely in keeping with the lore of these characters. When we predict how you're going to reply, it's just sad.

>>83060040
>still thinks he actually said it.
The sad part is that when we get the punchline, you're going to pretend no one ever said it was coming.
>>
>>83063379
So you're happy that your movies are predictable, makes sense
>>
>9fag and /tv/ agree

Not surprised, this place if full of plebs that dont know shit about movies.
>>
>>83059122
The perspective of the background houses is fucked. Why does the second family look like they're on the roof of a shed?
>>
>>83055807
>This is what Zack Snyder consider "cool"
>kinofags will defend this.
>>
>>83065376
Who cares?
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.