[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

METAL GEAR FILM THAT WILL WIN AN OSCAR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: original.jpg (72KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
72KB, 640x360px
METAL GEAR

>After US Special Tactical Unit FOXHOUND, steal a top-secret weapon from a US Government-owned Facility. They defect to Russia with valuable US information and the weapon. Those who apart of FOXHOUND but were not involved in the revolt are Commander John "Big Boss", Gray Fox, Campbell, Miller and operative Snake. Fox is sent into a KGB black site in South Africa, that's being used as the Outer Heaven for the renegade FOXHOUND members joined by the elusive and mysterious White Mamba. The plot is used by Big Boss, who is actually his Phantom. Russia are using them to fire off a nuclear missile at the United States, in exchange for each member becoming a billionaire in the process. Mamba deceives the Russian Government with Ocelot, fires off a missile at the US while killing top Russian officials and turning the KGB site, into their own state, the first fortified nation with stolen advanced technology and recruiting soldiers who use to belong to armies, pirates, mercenaries along with all children of war safe haven.

That will be the best, easiest digest plot of it.
>>
>>83051762
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxbjI9wSYpw
Cunt didn't even appreciate video games
>>
>>83051762
I couldn't even digest this post. And what I did gather from it sounds gay as fuck. Who the fuck calls themselves BigBoss? Stupid ass nips that j/o to the American dream. No wonder they can't make a good rpg. They can't even make decent character names.
>>
>>83051936
Big Boss was a title from the US government
>>
all metal gear games are literally retarded. hideo kojima is dumb as shit and makes garbage art. i usually keep it in, but i actually have no idea why any of you like these games.
>>
>>83051969
So there's literally two dudes running around right now calling each other Solid and Liquid? Gay. AF.
>>
>>83051936
>3

They are Government simple codenames amongst the United States (infiltration) military - usually given on a mission or earned.
>>
>>83052208

He is awarded the title by Ocelot, apart of FOXHOUND, spying for Cipher but in actual reality helping Big Boss. Big Boss knows Solid is the inferior clone and to cast suspicion off himself, the Phantom decides to draw fire to him and kill the Phantom Boss who has gone rogue from Cipher, Big Boss has but Cipher believes he isn't when he sends Solid in to kill his dopple.

Gray Fox is looked to be executed. Snake rescues, Dr. Emmerich (Ben Winshaw) and destroys Metal Gear, White Mamba is sent in by the MI5, and is working for Big Boss. Mamba aids Snake, making a legend out of Solid Snake.

Big Boss is setting up the real Outer Heaven state will be a constantly moving nation.
>>
>>83052416
Go away with your shitty fanfic OP.
>>
>>83051762
No.

MGS1 is the perfect start, it has the simplest plot for normies to understand.

'A breakaway group of special forces operatives takeover a nuclear grade military black op site and hold America to ransom with a next generation weapon'

You can ignore all the BB stuff and cut out a couple of the minor bosses/codac companions
>>
>>83052208
Big boss / naked snake
Venom snake
Solid snake
Liquid snake
Solidus snake

They're all code names. Sorry you don't understand that.
>>
>>83052575
Code for what?
>>
>>83051815
VIDEO GAMES ARE FOR MANCHILDREN CONFIRMED
>>
File: wop kino.jpg (152KB, 457x522px) Image search: [Google]
wop kino.jpg
152KB, 457x522px
>>83051762
There's already a metal gear movie
>>
>>83052618
>being this retarded
>>
File: creepyclinton.png (148KB, 465x465px) Image search: [Google]
creepyclinton.png
148KB, 465x465px
>>83051815

>actor attempts comedy

oof. It's never good.
>>
>>83052618

Partially it's about their reference to how they're all clones of big boss but it's also military code names because they all do high level solider espionage. Except Venom snake because he's a decoy to throw off the Illuminati type antagonist in the game series.

I was going to post a quick rundown but every time I tried I realized that each character requires like 400+ words at least to explain.
>>
They will never get Snake's voice right
>>
>>83051815
>do you ever play video games?
>"Ya"
>do you ever play MGS?
>"Ya"
>How many hours does that suck out of your life
>"Oh no, I do more constructive things with my time"

Man children on utter suicide watch

Video games are for losers. Dubs man confirms.
>>
>>83052994

The dude's entire existence is about pretending to be someone else so people like him. He's the definition of a manchild.
>>
>>83051815
this dude is always ready to sperg out
must be a pain to work with
>>
this could works as an adaptation cause there's no canon in mgs I mean the story changes every game not even hideo know what happen at this point
>>
>>83052634
SO IS BATMAN
HEATH WON AN OSCAR
>>
File: snake-plissken.jpg (26KB, 390x282px) Image search: [Google]
snake-plissken.jpg
26KB, 390x282px
There can only be one Snake.

MGS is the biggest rip-off of all time.
>>
File: movie_mgs3.jpg (2MB, 3876x1080px) Image search: [Google]
movie_mgs3.jpg
2MB, 3876x1080px
>>83051762
>>
>>83053058
...Said the fat neckbeard in his moms basement while Bale is balls deep in some Victoria's Secret model.
>>
>>83053603
wow that's spor on
>>
>>83053603
That is a dreadful list.

Pls kys
>>
>>83053482
>Berserk
>Jap rips off European culture
>Dark Souls
>Jap rips off Japanese rip off

never ending cycle.
>>
>>83053482
It's an homage
>>
>>83053633
>>83053641

who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>83051762

Kind of want the Democrats Trump/Russia hysteria to fuel a new age of Hollywood films that hark back to that aspect of Cold War era action and thriller movies.

It's the only good thing that can come from the current "dude remember the 80s?" bent that the industry has.
>>
>>83053783

>>83053633 for being a samefag and bigging up his own list.
>>
>>83053633
>>83053641
Christ this board is so shit
>>
>>83054822
Stop coming here then you bellend
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.