[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you like my refugee crisis movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: image-w384[2].jpg (46KB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
image-w384[2].jpg
46KB, 384x216px
How did you like my refugee crisis movie?
>>
File: 183182598[1].jpg (256KB, 969x1024px) Image search: [Google]
183182598[1].jpg
256KB, 969x1024px
REFUGEES ARE WELCOME HERE
>>
Has this faggot ever shaved his beard? He must look so bitter without it
>>
File: code-inconnu-2000-tourn-01-g[1].jpg (166KB, 1200x788px) Image search: [Google]
code-inconnu-2000-tourn-01-g[1].jpg
166KB, 1200x788px
>>83052337
Stay un-woke you nationalist bigot
>>
It's not even about refugees, you fucking moron. Read the reviews.
>>
>>83052950
>He is suffering from incipient dementia, and is waited on like a dispossessed Shakespearean king by the family’s Moroccan servants Rachid (Hassam Ghancy) and Jamila (Nabiha Akkari) – who are periodically subject to racist condescension
You are the one who is delusional.
>>
>>83052950
Of course it is not, like any leftist he just appropriates any issues which can congeal to his warped ideology without thinking about the consequences or even the empirical reasons for crisis. He doesn't care about the migrants, all he cares about is virtue signalling in most smug and supercilious way possible, you self loathing and self defeatist cuck. The fact that this hack is taken seriously show the depth of the epistemological crisis in our culture, especially among 'highbrows'...
>>
>>83053440
This. The only time Haneke sees "refugees" is when their bodies wash up on the beach at Cannes.
>>
>>83054588
>you only can eat butter when you are a butter producer
>>
>>83054667
>equating eating butter with making a sweeping generalization parable film which Haneke does all the time
Are you an American?
>>
File: stop watching violent films.jpg (26KB, 630x349px) Image search: [Google]
stop watching violent films.jpg
26KB, 630x349px
Stop putting music in films.
>>
THIRD PALM D'OR CONFIRMED
>>
>>83052950
all the reviews literally say "this is a typical Haneke film, almost bordering on self-parody".

Rev up that anti-western rhetoric!
>>
>see Jodorowsky in thumbnail
>open pic
>it's Haneke

ew
>>
File: haneke btfo.png (47KB, 607x320px) Image search: [Google]
haneke btfo.png
47KB, 607x320px
BTFO
>>
why are there no pics of him as a young man? i spent several hours looking before and it's always a fake
>>
>>83056110
Because he only started directing films in his 40's. Before that he was a social recluse living in a cabin.
>>
>>83053440
>using actual logic and reasoning with modern liberals
Be careful anon, you know that they've become more ravenous and delusional as a result of a republican victory in the United States. They've gone beyond the point of no return when it comes to their insanity.
>>
>>83056063
But he already made that film and it was called The Piano Teacher
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.