[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE AWKWARD PAUSES LMAO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 4L_2lsXyWYB.jpg (92KB, 784x608px) Image search: [Google]
4L_2lsXyWYB.jpg
92KB, 784x608px
DUDE AWKWARD PAUSES LMAO
>>
What else did you expect from this hack?
>>
Lymphfkins will defend this.
>>
>>83051154
>AWKWARD
Or you know, thoughtful
>>
>>83051154
Have you never seen his films before?
>>
I want to start the new series but Twin Peaks was so boring, is the new one worth checking out?
>>
>>83051192
Nah they're awkward
>>
>>83051221
This one is even more boring
>>
>>83051154
I've always enjoyed awkward pauses desu
>>
>>83051221
If you found the original series boring, you'll hate this
>>
>>83051192
oh please get off your high horse
>>
>>83051207

Have you never seen Twin Peaks before?
>>
>>83051280
the ones in s3 are more than awkward, they convey absolutely nothing, they're the cheapest of filler
>>
I honestly hate this place and the brain dead edgemasters cunts like you guys.

Here we have a master director giving us Kino and saving us from the usual tv/hollywood crap yet you unwashed simpelton plebs can't even fucking appreciate it.

I curse you all and hope you off yourself
>>
Who is the guy in suit that looks like an office employee version of the killer Dale Cooper?

And whats up with that purgatory like place? How did the New york machine trap him? Is the good version of Dale Cooper a spirit or something? Or just the good inside the murderer?

Why does the good version of Dale look whiter than the actual murderer? Are they implying whites are less prone to commit crimes?

Is Phillip Fries a homage to Futurama? And who is this bob they all talk about?

And whats up with the arm and the ball?
>>
>>83053763
>>83053763
>Who is the guy in suit that looks like an office employee version of the killer Dale Cooper?
Dougie Jones
>And whats up with that purgatory like place?
Black Lodge
>How did the New york machine trap him?
there are places where the dimensions intersect
>Is the good version of Dale Cooper a spirit or something?
no he's real
>Or just the good inside the murderer?
you're taking this too literally
>Why does the good version of Dale look whiter than the actual murderer?
make up
>Are they implying whites are less prone to commit crimes?
if having leathery tan skin determines race then maybe
>Is Phillip Fries a homage to Futurama?
watch fire walk with me
>And who is this bob they all talk about?
>And whats up with the arm and the ball?
watch seasons 1 and 2
>>
>>83053448
back2reddit pls
>>
>>83051176
>Lymphkins
>Lymph
I think you mean Lynch, retard.
>>
>>83051154
they were hilarious tho
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.