[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Liberal """"comedy""""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 50

File: IMG_5607.jpg (20KB, 317x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5607.jpg
20KB, 317x240px
What the FUCK is this mans problem?
https://youtu.be/nvLQqe79eGY
>>
Trump's derangement syndrome, it will pass
>>
Is anyone else embarrassed to say they used to watch this asshole?
>>
>>83049808
>Fat shaming
>2017
>audience is laughing
Sound alt-right to me
>>
Name calling? Seriously?
>>
>>83049841
no
he used to be pretty funny
>>
>>83049841
>>83049822
>crying about the liberal
>>83049861
>crying the liberals aren't liberal enough
>>83049884
crying about name calling

Maybe he's right when he calls you people crybabies?
>>
>>83049974
Hilary lost get the fuck over it.
>>
trump is a moron, mockery is deserved
>>
File: 1494043941162.jpg (132KB, 554x508px) Image search: [Google]
1494043941162.jpg
132KB, 554x508px
>>83049974
>>crying the liberals aren't liberal enough
Rule #4
>>
>>83049998
>muh hillary
get a new shtick
>>
>>83049999
>alinsky
>relevant
most us liberals haven't heard of him and certainly aren't marxists
he's a conservative movement boogie man, and you're embarrassing yourself by bringing him up
>>
>>83049989
good
>>83049999
those aren't his rules tho. you can call a fat person fat because they are fat. just as you can mock the blue haired college freaks for being blue haired college freaks, which he also does.
>>
File: 65463543.jpg (53KB, 1000x450px) Image search: [Google]
65463543.jpg
53KB, 1000x450px
What these liberals are doing isn't comedy. It's just pure venom and character assassination. You're being fed concentrated negativity without a punchline. Go watch this shit on mushrooms, if you're not convinced.
>>
Look at how awkward the audience is halfway through when they realize this isn't actually funny and he's just yelling.
>>
File: ahahaha.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
ahahaha.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
>>83049808

school tier insults

ur fat and I don't liek u and if it doesn't phase you I will obnoxiously repeat the insult as nasty as I can so you will be as upset as me
>>
File: ryder.jpg (217KB, 805x609px) Image search: [Google]
ryder.jpg
217KB, 805x609px
>Fake news!
>Liberal media character assassination!
>Intelligence communities are biased!
>Michael Flynn, a known security risk who was fired from being DIA chief for leaking classified intel on multiple occasions, is perfectly justified in being a paid shill and lobbyist for Turkey and Russia!
>FBI was staging a coup! Comey deserved to be fired! Yates too, anyone who challenges the God Emperor doesn't deserve the job!
>Sharing classified intel with the Russians, putting a Mossad agent inside ISIS at risk? It's no big deal!

>Daddy wuz a good boi he dindu nuffin!

The delusion of drumpfkins is reaching absurd heights. They're literally denying reality at this point.
>>
He needs his fucking teeth knocked out.
>>
>>83050032
do you believe cultures are equal.
>>
>EE'S A FAT FUCK
>morbidly obese Killer Mike sitting right there

wow rude
>>
>>83050174

don't know about you but I am from the uk and just watched a 2min clip of a guy saying he doesn't like another guy and the only criticism for 2min and 25 seconds was that he is fat and he doesn't like that

you can twist and turn and accuse people of being trump- supporters all you want on euro time /tv/
>>
File: hypocrisy.jpg (96KB, 638x372px) Image search: [Google]
hypocrisy.jpg
96KB, 638x372px
>trump personally attacks people on twitter
>kek BASED what a badass MAGA

>trump gets personally attacked by comedians
>name calling, wow a new low for liberals
>this isn't comedy, it's character assassination!!11!
>school tier insults lol dum libtards

Justify your retardation. I'll wait.
>>
>>83050068
>making liberals watch political satire on magic mushrooms
I think you're onto something.
>>
>>83049808
t. Putin-bot
>>
>>83050311
Comedians are being paid to do this somewhat professionally. Trump is just spewing insults on his twitter.
>>
>>83049808

Don't the same people whine when other people are fat shamed? Jesus christ, trump is literally a retard but liberal americans are the worst hypocrites ever

How the fuck are people supposed to trust americans even if their self-proclaimed good guys don't act the way they preach it?

Also

>you're fat!!!!
>no joke at all to the whole piece

Further proof that americans will watch anything
>>
File: not_nazi_hair.jpg (200KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
not_nazi_hair.jpg
200KB, 800x420px
>>83050311
What's your point? The comedians are still bad people.
>>
>>83050357
Amazing justification. Comedians are made to make an audience laugh. Sounded like the audience was laughing to me. Colbert's ratings have never been higher. He's obviously satisfying his audience by going after Trump.

Explain to me how jokes about Trump are bad just because you don't like them again.
>>
>>83049841
The hbo show was alright
>>
>>83050357
so comedians should be held to a higher standard than the president, got it

also

C O C K H O L S T E R
O
C
K
H
O
L
S
T
E
R
>>
>>83050174
But liberals started the fake news maymay.
>>
File: alt-right.jpg (23KB, 434x428px) Image search: [Google]
alt-right.jpg
23KB, 434x428px
>>83050311
kek, this
>>
Why do people care about comedy that is unappealing to them, and get buttblasted by it? Dont you realise that you are playing into their hand?
>>
Reminder that this is a /pol/ thread disguised as a /tv/ thread. Please report, hide, and go about your business.
>>
>>83050311

>trump is stupid and does x

So you are actually saying that comedians who follow suit are in the right? If they fall to the same level as the person they are criticising, they are just outright pathetic

Also, video in OP is definitely not comedy at all, just a plain and simple attack
>>
>TRUMP IS SO BAD MAN I HATE TRUMP SO MUCH FUCK HIM
>He's literally done nothing bad and America is doing fine.

Let's be honest if he ran as a Democrat the left wing media would give him nothing but praise. They're just mad that their sports team lost.
>>
File: 1491841293414.gif (4MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1491841293414.gif
4MB, 400x224px
>>83049974
>Having such a low criteria for "crying" and meeting it yourself
>>
>>83050357
You mean comedians have an excuse for their weird behavior and bringing up strange topics. Trump doesn't.

Louie CK can crack jokes about pedophilia. A politician can't.
>>
>>83050400
>comedy shows are at a lower standard than trumps 2am shitposts
what a world we live in
>>
>d..d.dont insult our based god emperor
>>
>>83050437
>trump, the president, acts like a retard and gets laughed at
>comedians, professional people who entertain for laughs, entertain people for laughs

Also, again, comedians are people who entertain people for laughs. His audience is laughing. So it seems you just don't find it funny. Please asspain elsewhere.
>>
>>83050437
>moving the goalposts
Also, comedians are not professional political pundits. They're paid to make people laugh. Do you really think comedians on television need to be held to the same fucking standard as the President of the United States? You faggots are the most thin-skinned people on earth.
>>
>>83050174
>Blompf
>>
>>83050480
DUDE DRUMPF LMAO
>>
>>83050475
a world where some people believe the POTUS being a 24/7 asspained manbaby is somehow less outrageous than comedians criticizing said manbaby

incredible
>>
>>83050419

It's more about liberals going after a person and doing character assassination at the same time while talking about how a fair democracy should work

Just because you don't like a person winning the elections doesn't mean you have to be a crybaby about it. The funny thing is liberals actually tear americans more apart than trump actually winning

Trump should be kicked out of the white house but he is right when he claims that the whole thing is a witch hunt
>>
>>83050485
>facebook image name
Sucks that they took down /r/the_donald, huh? Lurk more, faggot.
>>
>>83050437
One is paid to make people laugh, the other is paid to be the president. Are you retarded? Not an insult, genuinely curious.
>>
File: 1scoop.jpg (86KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1scoop.jpg
86KB, 1200x630px
>don't criticizes Colbert or Bill on /tv/ for juvenile observations or insults or complete untreated TDS you are an alt-right trump supporter
>>
File: 1495376239756.jpg (17KB, 260x273px) Image search: [Google]
1495376239756.jpg
17KB, 260x273px
>>83050503
Never been on Reddit in my life m8 and I've probably been on 4chan longer than you
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>Fucking universities and their PC culture. You must be able to say things even if they trigger people. Fat acceptance what a load of bullshit
>Hurr liberuls calling Trump fat this won't stand!
>>
>>83050481

I didn't say it's not funny in general

I am claiming that the jokes are bad and that the whole thing is built on being hypocritical. You can say what you will but that doesn't change the fact

>>83050484

Comedians should be able to say anything but that guy is not a fucking comedian and you should kill yourself if you actually think he is
>>
>>83050498
>It's more about liberals going after a person and doing character assassination at the same time while talking about how a fair democracy should work

Because the guy they're going after deserves to have people go after him and call out his ridiculous bullshit

>Just because you don't like a person winning the elections doesn't mean you have to be a crybaby about it.

Dude Trump's new budget removes 800 BILLION dollars from medicare. People are GOING TO FUCKING DIE. And you call them crybabies? Grow a spine, faggot, maybe your sheltered existence lets you believe that people aren't hurting but the adults know better.
>>
>>83050520
Yeah this is what I hate, Im not even a fan of Trump because the man is as neocon as it gets, but I hate how comedians were quiet during the Obama years when the man has done nearly the same shit Trump is being despised for.
>>
>>83050540
>I am claiming that the jokes are bad
>This is a fact

Oh so you ARE retarded. Carry on.
>>
>>83050498
Any other president or political figure is fair game. Trump just happens to be unlikable, incredibly thin skinned, and a walking clusterfuck of low hanging fruit.
>>
>>83050540
>Comedians should be able to say anything but that guy is not a fucking comedian and you should kill yourself if you actually think he is
Excellent post. You're wrong, though. See how I did that? I just said that your opinion is wrong and that you're a faggot without citing any reasons like you did.
>>
That wasn't funny
>>
File: 1494322346786.gif (2MB, 312x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494322346786.gif
2MB, 312x250px
>>83050538
>Deliberating missing the point of making these people live to their own standards
>>
>>83050553
to be fair, is there much comedy in subtle things like policies. Don't like Obama but the thing is he was a generally ok speaker so there wasn't much material.
>>
>>83050538
>dude drumpf is fat amiright
truly thought provoking comedy worthy of praise
>>
Hillary BTFO years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohn2Q9ftU7I
>>
>>83049841
I watched him for years, during the Bush era. Once he donated a million to Obama, his entire persona changed. He became a cheerleader for the left. He's just intellectually dishonest now, and I haven't even watched his show in about 2 years.
>>
>>83050032
>most is liberals haven't heard of him
Yea, that's the point. Your leaders have certainly all read his work, and they employ his tactics. This is an indisputable fact.
>>
>>83050606
>He became a cheerleader for the left
Except for the fact that he was always arguing with his liberal panelists because he would criticize Obama and the left for being pussies that never accomplished anything.

I can tell you watched him a lot.
>>
>>83049808
The hypocrisy and double standards of liberals will never stop to amaze me.
So we, the normal people are to be controlled by our every word, but a liberal celebrity can fat shame, insult, make homophobic jokes and do what he wants?
Fuck this.
>>
>>83050311
He was responding to one of her hit pieces.
>>
>>83050654
Oh, that makes sense.
It doesn't.
>>
>>83050654
>s-s-she started it!
>>
>>83050311
>b-but Trum-
Who gives a shit? I'm not an American, but liberal 'comedy' is infinitely worse than anything conservatives produce.
>y-y-yeah w-wel-
I'm not saying conservative comedy is good, but at least conservative audiences don't watch objective shit (the reason there aren't really that many con comedians) and pat themselves on the back for it.
>>
>>83050538

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/24/sally-boynton-brown-dnc-chair-candidate-says-her-j/

American liberals just seem nasty an mean spirited, Judging by that audience they are the type of people who find it funny when someone trips over

Its a complete lack of class no being PC
>>
>>83050628
>criticize the left for being pussies
Yea, cuz Obama's problem was that he didn't do far enough to the left. Jesus Christ, you guys realize that Obama said fuck the constitution and just started writing executive orders to usurp it, right? He wrote a fucking EO forcing gay marriage on a country that voted it down even in California.

What the fuck more did Bill want, gulags for climate change deniers?
>>
>>83050696
>I'm not saying conservative comedy is good, but at least conservative audiences don't watch objective shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atBweFDTkF4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STypFtRdnc8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaDG4VD7S8A
>>
>>83050672
Do you even know who she is? Or what that tweet was in reply to? I'll bet a lot money that you don't.
>>
>>83050762
The editor of the Huffington Post. Yes, it was about a hit piece written about him.

It's still an example of Trump personally attacking someone (as if that's fucking difficult to find given his twitter history) that shows the hypocrisy of all of the posters in this thread going WHOA TOO FAR PERSONAL ATTACKS OMG FAT JOKES CAN YOU BELIEVE IT
>>
>>83050538
>it's okay that censor conservatives on campus
>it's also okay for us to shit on them constantly in open forums
What did the intellectually dishonest faggit liberal mean by this.
>>
>>83050596
So don't watch it.
>>
>>83050595
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LHBxsDYavo

Also there's the Barry 'O Bama saga, plenty of shit to work with there. Have him walk around a pub with a ginger wig and big orange freckles. Plenty of cheap jokes to make.
>>
>>83050811
He meant that you're being intellectually dishonest by picking and choosing which kind of censorship you're okay with, you thick fucking mong.
>>
>>83049808
Wow, imagine how all the fat people around the world are feeling right now after seeing their unfortunate condition being used as an insult. Liberals are truly the worst hypocrites.

>>83049974
Absolutely not an argument, try again.
>>
>>83050722
>executive orders usurp the consitution

[massive citation needed]

Obama fucking taught constitutional law. The EO you're referring to protects LGBT people from discrimination.

The Supreme Court didn't find it unconstitutional, in fact they found denying marriage to people on basis of sexuality WAS unconstitutional.

Meanwhile Trump is literally doing everything in his power to usurp the constitution with EOs that get stricken down within a week.
>>
>>83050311
Those comedians have sunk to the same low level as Trump. Shame on you for defending them.
>>
Why is this /pol/ thread still here.

Mods do your fucking jobs
>>
>>83050929
The court jester has sunken to the level of the king. How embarrassing.
>>
>>83050929
>the POTUS should be held to the same standard as comedians

Your retardation would be laughable if it wasn't so goddamned pathetic.
>>
>>83050935
Nah, you'd be right if this were the average garbage politics thread, but this one is television relevant, and surprisingly hasn't gone completely off the rails yet.
>>
>>83051014
It's *barely* relevant, the thread isn't "discuss this show" it's "let's attack libruls cuz their comedy triggers me" under the guise of "discuss this show"
>>
Not surprising he always did seem like a bigot to me. I mean it's on thing to be critical of his job performance but do we really need body shaming and bigotry too?? I thought we were better than this
>>
File: wow.jpg (7KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
7KB, 230x219px
>>83050979

you will just take any bait or respond to any shit post to condescend won't you
>>
Let's see him make some fat or ugly jokes about some leftist or femnazi cunt.
>>
>>83051075
damn dude, you got me, all this time you had me totally convinced you were a literal mouthbreathing retard

good job
>>
>>83050311

From the UK looking to America, it looks like Trump objectively speaking isn't that bad of a president beyond his kinda thin skin when it comes to insults.

Yet your media, and some of ours, constantly attack him, sometimes for doing the exact same shit that Obama did, which is perplexing.

They don't like the guy, and as comedians I say go for it, some great comedy came from the Bush years, but they aren't making jokes, they're just attacking him because they don't like him. They never concede when he does something that's right or something they like, it's so very childish.
>>
>>83051087
He made a a joke about a fag last episode.
>>
File: 1490950600368.png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1490950600368.png
6KB, 205x246px
Reminder that videos can be reported for hateful or abusive comments
>>
>>83051148

I said a fat joke about a lefty or fem-nazi, not some fag-pass joke from Milo or some bullshit.
>>
>>83051144
>kinda thin skin
>kinda

The guy's whining on twitter every single fucking day, show me a single world leader that does this
>>
>>83051148
there's no point with this dude, he doesn't watch the show, /pol/ tells him what to believe and that's all he needs
>>
File: 20170522_133558.jpg (58KB, 316x240px) Image search: [Google]
20170522_133558.jpg
58KB, 316x240px
>>83049808
FATTY FATTY TWO SCOOPF
>>
>>83051144
>They never concede when he does something that's right or something they like,

Because he has yet to do anything like this. I'm as liberal as they come and I give Bush props for the work he did in Africa, as well as his eventual relaxation on his draconic stem-cell research laws.

Trump on the otherhand, when he's not running away to Florida to gold, is spending his time either raging on twitter or finding the best ways to fuck the poor.
>>
>>83051171

You're not disproving my point. As a president beyond him on twitter, he's done nothing wrong, yet America is throwing a shit fit about this.

'He didn't win the popular vote' - and? He didn't have to, in America it isn't about that, it's about the college.

'Not my president' Except he fucking is. Like him or not, you need to stop being cunts and hope he does a great job. Challenge the shit that isn't right, not the shit you don't like, the shit that isn't right and let him do the fucking job.

Seriously, until this happened I had no idea America was a nation of cry-baby bitches.
>>
>>83051143

oh that wasn't me, you just have liberal defense force cap on and were trying to shame a shit post

I was just pointing it out to you so you would stop this behavior thinking you are being intelligent with out contributing anything meaning full
>>
File: MADAM PRESIDENT.jpg (123KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
MADAM PRESIDENT.jpg
123KB, 1024x680px
>>83049989
Nuh-uh sweetie, not in my alternate timeline.
>>
It helps to watch the show if you want to complain about it.
>>
>>83051055
Why does multiple people having an opinion you don't like bother you.
>>
File: fug.jpg (27KB, 436x402px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
27KB, 436x402px
>>83050503
did they actually take down r/thedonald?
>>
>>83051210

Give examples.

He's trying to fix Obama care because it is a fucking mess. It helps some, but hurts just as many, it needs repealed.

The wall is a fucking great idea, it isn't racist, it isn't 'un-american' its making American citizens safe from a nation globally known to be a haven for criminals.

The only thing Trump would have to do to shut the whole of America up is fix Flint's water, then you'd all be all over his cock.

I'm not American as I said, but I really hope your populace simmers down and let's the guy do his fucking job. Stop contesting literally everything he does, let him actually do the job and you might be fucking surprised. But no, instead you all walk through the streets, make a mess and shit the bed.
>>
ITT liberals hate BURRUMMPH
so much they are willing to defend bigotry, hate and body shaming

Always knew leftys were the biggest hypocrites
>>
>>83051324
Has Trump ever spoke about the water in Flint?
>>
>>83051389

Only on the campaign trail, he said to get it fixed they needed republicans but their city council and votes always go democrats.

Flint is the direct influence of democrats and they all blame republicans like fucking morons.
>>
>>83051356
>sweaty guy in front of two buttons
>one says "call out liberals for fat shaming"
>the other says "there is nothing wrong with trumps tweets"
>jpeg
>>
File: 1494229076331.png (199KB, 1800x1578px) Image search: [Google]
1494229076331.png
199KB, 1800x1578px
>>83051439
>>
funny how libtards spend years getting triggered about racism and sexism etc. and then when it stops working they end up just calling you fat and a russian spy

lmao so pathetic
>>
>>83051439
>waaah stop making fun of my hack comedians
lol
>>
>>83051639
What is even up with this Russian shit? Were they that desperate for Hillary to win that they needed to cover up the fact that the DNC hacks were exposing their own corruption by pushing some McCarthyesque accusation? Really makes me scoop.
>>
>>83051639
I like how liberals didn't give a shit about Russia until it went anti-gay and Trump was president.
Now they want a second Cold War.
>>
>>83049822
bill maher has been making fun of republicans for like 20 years wtf are you talking about
>>
He's right though

He's a fat fuck

Obesity will be the demise of this country
>>
>>83050627
>This is an indisputable fact.
lol okay you outta ring up some harvard poli sci professors because i gurantee theyve never heard of your pol meme philosopher
>>
>>83050632
trump is a bully who has made fun of many peoples weight in the past, the fact that hes also obese is irony thats hard to ignore
>>
>>83051759
>made fun of many peoples weight in the past
Let's hear the "many peoples".
>>
>>83049808
so fat shaming now? kek liberals are fucking retarded.
>>
>>83051710
You missed the point.
When a non-liberal makes fun of a fat person, it is considered a toxic behaviour of the establishment that perpetuates weight-ism.
When a liberal, however, does it, no one bats and eye. When people point this out, the liberal will think of a thousand (weak) excuses on how he's in the right to do so.
>>
>>83051813
educate yourself shitlord
>>
Typical "American Liberal", with the only requisite beliefs being a love of weed, a hatred of Republicans, and a refusal to condemn any crime by Israel. Notice how every liberal comedian will jump on any bandwagon to do with open borders or feminism, but never say a bad word about Israel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs3JEJhJvjA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHNdpoYJnuA
>>
>>83051927
I like how you don't mention he's staunchly anti islam just to fit your shit description. Also pro israel is a republican thing you low iq brainlet
>>
HE'S FAT HE'S FAT

liberals call this comedy
>>
>>83051418
You can never blame the behavior of niggers to ruin what used to be a nice city
>>
Typical butthurt libcucks
>>
>>83049999
They're doing 6 and 8 pretty good, but it's also causing 7 and 10 so it's all kind of moot.

Also Trump won because he did most of this shit effectively during the campaign
>>
File: 1495299492875.png (119KB, 200x289px) Image search: [Google]
1495299492875.png
119KB, 200x289px
>>83049808
Are they really going to be like this for the whole 8 fucking years?
>>
File: 1452084823881.png (142KB, 473x462px) Image search: [Google]
1452084823881.png
142KB, 473x462px
Ever notice none of these jokes have a punchline?
Just something to consider
>>
>>83051998
>I like how you don't mention he's staunchly anti islam
A jew against Islam, whoa
>>
File: crowderhqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
crowderhqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>83052106
Pretty sure it's proof of just how much our side can spare. Look what you poor bastards are stuck with.
>>
>>83052136
He's still a fucking kike so he supports mass immigration of muslims
>>
>>83052107
trump won because of the two unpopular and generally distrusted candidates hillary was worse off in a way that manifested in the electoral college results
>>
>>83052187
>He's still a fucking kike so he supports mass immigration of muslims

Why shouldn't he? As long as they live away from his neighbourhood, it's all fine.
>>
File: kek.png (537KB, 1264x647px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
537KB, 1264x647px
>>83052173

your party actually hates you
>>
>>83052129
Is Trump going to be fat for 8 years?
>>
>>83052187
Good old /tv/, where taking it up the ass is proof of heterosexuality (no homo).
>>
File: KY_dew_mouth.jpg (46KB, 640x306px) Image search: [Google]
KY_dew_mouth.jpg
46KB, 640x306px
>>83052233
>Trump still very popular in Kentucky

Couldn't have done it without you, anon.
>>
>>83050859
As if you give a shit
>>
any trumpbros interested in meeting up for a j/o session? no faggots, just based trumpbros
>>
>>83051639
ooooh you so triggered wittle feewings hurt special snowflake!

Do they not realize how pathetic it looks to try and turn terms used to describe them around on everyone else?
>>
>>83052287

hopefully they will develop treatment for your TDS and classism
>>
>>83050174
>Mossad agent inside ISIS
Who isn't?
>>
File: snowflake.jpg (90KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
snowflake.jpg
90KB, 960x960px
>>83052335
It's a form of dependence.
>>
>>83049974
Wow, its like liberals are being held up to their own standards.
>>
>>83052305
... no faggot.
>>
>>83050421
No, unfortunately/ yv/ and /pol/ became the same thing when most forms of /tv/ related content started being injected with politics. It started in the late 50's/ early 60's and just kept spiraling until you can't even turn on a fucking cartoon without it being injected with some form of the creators social political commentary.

TL;DR Visual entertainment media turned itself into politics and has gotten worse over the decades.
>>
>>83052453
>n-no u

It's not, anon. I'm pretty sure even you know that.
>>
Bump for liberal tears
>>
>151 / 26 / 56
>56
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>83052863
>>
>>83052887
>h-he'll go to prison within the first month of his presidency, screencap this!
>>
>>83052451
Yeah I bet the person who made this also got their ass kicked when looking for "nazi" scalps
>>
>>83052509
>10 years of constantly bitching about fat shaming from the left
>suddenly they do it themselves
>still hate the people they hate for being "insensetive"
Its like you dont even realize how much your hypocrite doublethink turned people off you loons, no matter how much mental gymnastics you do.
Either play by your own rules or stop being liberal.
>>
>>83052335
They know that calling people racist nazis isn't working anymore so now they're trying to use slurs that hurt them in the first place. Sad!
>>
File: 1495459975913.jpg (140KB, 1795x453px) Image search: [Google]
1495459975913.jpg
140KB, 1795x453px
>>83052233
so does Trump
>>
>>83052298
I don't give a shit about fat people. I do give a shit about liberals using insults that they themselves condemn, delusionally thinking they're allowed to mock a person's health like they've got a special privilege to not follow their own rules. Frankly though, I don't give a shit about that either. It's just amusing to see them cry about being outed as hypocrites.
>>
Two scoops
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAvq12Sa3VE
>>
>>83049808
Why do we need 10 threads a day crying about liberals mocking trump? jesus christ its gonna be a long 4/8 years for you people
>>
>>83053140

I am not American I was pointing out people running for office actually trumps your chowder boogeyman

the fact that you come to the aid of a party that wants to shut some of its members up is telling

you are literately suffering from TDS and you go full rationalising mode people telling you to stop are the "alt-right"

you picture just goes against the old tag line of antisemitic or islamophobic

you are all over the place
>>
>>83049841
No. I don't agree with all of his views but he hasn't yielded to the social justice warriors. He is outright horrified of Islam and thinks college kids are acting like pussies.
>>
the liberals are just marxists,
>>
>>83049841

Yup. Especially seeing what a hypocritcal retard he really is
>bashes on Muslims for years
>bashes on Trump non-stop for Muslim ban
>stocks panel with 1 neocon retard and 2-3 SJWs then yells at anyone who disagrees

Hope he gets dementia and shits himself to death tbqh.
>>
>>83053384
LOL Hilary lost
>>
>>83053384

Its the hypocrisy really and its just immature, if people were not disenfranchised enough the only criticism a political comedian can come with is

"FATTY BOOM BOOM"

It leaves people so brain numbingly exhausted that they wouldn't care if trump did something actually bad

Its like when your friend doesn't like someone but you don't care about that other person, but every day he won't shut up about how much he hates that guy
>>
Bill Mahr seriously believes a Gay Mafia runs Hollywood.
>>
>>83053425
>that backtracking

top kek.
>>
>>83050032
Corner stone of social justice strategy,just look at Gamergate.
>>
>>83053548
same tbqh.
>>
>>83053573

>spewing buzzwords

I'll bite, what am I back tracking from on an anonymous board with no reputation to up hold?
>>
>>83053565
They don't?
>>
Haha Colbert is SOOOO funny. The way he elegantly screams BRAMPF this or BLONKY that written by 20 writers is just hilarious and speaks the Troof, that us rich white liberal Americans who live in white cities can all agree on, Racism is not okay
>>
>>83051875
So you're upset at their hypocrisy? Well I think sparing Trump from somebody's hypocrisy is fucking retarded.

It's fine when he's a hypocrite and when he makes personal insults at people he doesn't liked but God forbid someone do the same to him

Nah m8 that's bullshit, I don't see any problem with people making malicious comments about a man who does the same
>>
>>83050068
It's only character assassination if it works on you. We're in a new era now where "Racist!" isn't working and liberals themselves are being targeted the hardest by progressives. I'd say the reason that obscure footnotes like Antifa becoming more prevalent is a direct result of this. Nobody buys it anymore so now they have to get their hands dirty.
>>
>>83052187
>so he supports mass immigration of muslims
You'd think the "alt-right" would love him then
>>
>>83053630
Do they? Do they even exist? The idea is just hilarious
>>
>>83053306
I don't think I've ever heard bill say "fat shaming" was a bad thing
>>
>>83050578
retard, you obviously don't know shit about bill maher or comedians, please go back to r_Donald
>>
>>83050294
Welcome to this hellhole buddy. Literally people see trump and know actually nothing about it yet talk like hes the worst thing ever. Im not really that much of a fan of him, i think he's alright but for fucks sake get over it i didnt cry and whine CONSANTLY when obama was in office
>>
>>83053679

> Well I think sparing Trump from somebody's hypocrisy is fucking retarded.

well you would think he would be able to come up with something better than FAT!! FAT!! FATMAN!! I hate fattys so goddamn much

I think you may actually be a stupid person and this counts as valid criticism
>>
>>83053618
>he thinks back tracking is a buzz term
>he doesnt even know what it means

you have to be over 12 to use this board.
>>
>>83050311
>>83050795
>It's still an example of Trump personally attacking someone (as if that's fucking difficult to find given his twitter history) that shows the hypocrisy of all of the posters in this thread going WHOA TOO FAR PERSONAL ATTACKS OMG FAT JOKES CAN YOU BELIEVE IT
How dense can you be? No one here is actually offended by fat jokes. The point is that the people doing them now are the ones who usually cry about them and say they are off limits. It's about holding these hypocrites to their own standards.
>>
>>83053796
You're upset because a washed up comedian made a shitty joke?
>>
>>83053769
>I'll just call you a retard instead of explaining why I think you're wrong
Maybe you need to go back
>>
>>83053832
But has bill ever said fat shaming was bad?
>>
>>83053825

there was no backtracking statement

you were spewing a word you didn't know, I think you only said it because you couldn't come to terms with what I said
>>
>>83053855

me?, I am personally annoyed with the current discourse of what counts as political satire in 2017 and the defense force that comes to its aid when you point out its getting a bit pathetic
>>
>>83053907
Maybe not him, but his audience that are eating this shit up.
>>
I miss Christopher Hitchens. As much as he probably would've hated Trump, he was a contrarian at heart and had a special hate for Hillary Clinton.

I would've loved to see him come on Maher's show again and flip off his audience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA
>>
>>83053908
>you were spewing a word you didn't know

kek proof? also i wasnt the other anon, im a uk fag.
>>
>>83054050

well go read and point out the backtracking
>>
>>83054024
*tips fedora*
>>
>>83053972
Then I don't see what bill did wrong, he's personally insulting a man who's no stranger to doing the same, and he's making negative comments about somebody's weight, which bill has never been against

If people ITT issue is with anybody it's with the audience, not bill.
>>
>>83054024
>he was a contrarian at heart
That's not a good thing
>>
>>83054095
your argument that trump is popular and yet you are a brit like me, you dont know whats going on in america. a lot of people who supported trump have now turned against him.
>>
>>83049808
He's always been a miserable kike
>>
>>83054140
I think its the hyprocrisy people have more of an issue with

if people watch bill maher and expect him to not be insulting they are fucking idiots.
>>
>>83051247
you clearly haven't been paying attention if this is what made you notice people like crying about nothing over here
>>
He actually recently sperged out since one of his guests went off script and so he decided to change the subject.
Link: https://youtu.be/90hVHdSJxjQ
Skip to the 24:00 mark.
>>
>>83050856
K,it isn't censorship if it pisses you off. It isn't censorship when it is expressed through angry,impotent shitposting.

It is censorship when goon squads like Antifa or Bamn physically assault people and commit arson until events are shut down. It is censorship when students and professors conspire to see people expelled or have their tenure terminated. See the difference,Buttercup?
>>
>>83050935
Found the snowflake.

>Waa! This thread is making my cleft anus weep! Persons in authority make it go away!
>>
>>83051247
americans have been crying about reverse racism for years dude!
>>
>>83051087
He's done entire stand up bits about feminism ruining shit.
>>
File: 1493168222777.png (1MB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493168222777.png
1MB, 960x960px
>a republican president is funnier and wittier than all the """comedians""" trying to skewer him

What went wrong?
>>
>>83051418
Same with Detroit and every other major metropolitan shithole
>>
>>83054168
are you new to 4chink or something?
>>
>>83050496
>ur fat
>crtitique

If anything they are supporting him
>>
>small vocal minority bitches about fat shaming
>mongoloids equate it to all liberals
Lmfao you retards need to get off the internet. Most liberals don't give a shit about fat shaming or even think about it.
>>
It turns out liberals become as unfunny and crazy as republicans when facing down nationalism
>>
>>83054257
I was surprised by Cornel West's anticapitalism there.
>>
>>83050889
Trump's EOs have all been sound, hence why they will be upheld in SC. All of Obama's EOs were unconstitutional, hence why they've all been reversed. The SC overstepped it's authority by turning itself into the legislative branch thanks to Obama's activist judges. Your activist judges will be dealt with soon enough. You can fucking count on that.
>>
>>83050889
99% of Trump's EOs have just been reversals of Obama EOs. The only EO that was shot down was the travel ban, and the way the decision was reached I don't think liberals want to be bragging about. Those activist judges will be BTFO by Gorsuch.
>>
>>83054257
Cornel West is a condescending prick and Bill should stop having him on. He was changing topic, posing questions likes he's the host and all that 'brother' shit just means listen up to ME.
>>
It's a shame you can't make fun of Trump without being mistaken for a liberal.

What about the people who think both parties are corrupt disappointments that have a negative impact on the lives of the American people overall?
>>
>>83055398
>>
>>83055398
Doesn't matter. You don't disrespect the commander in fucking chief.
>>
>>83049841
no, never watched him or daily show.

>tfw too smart for sanctimonious tv
>>
File: IMG_5520.jpg (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5520.jpg
15KB, 200x200px
>>83055398
8 years
>>
>>83049808
imagine being this big of a cuck
>>
>>83049808
That was apparently an attempt to parodize Trump's kindergarten level insults but it failed hard. The show is generally quite decent though.
>>
>>83055521
Yeah remember when Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh respected Obama
>>
>>83055641
Finger pointing? How old are you?
>>
>>83055398
if your criticism is "he's fat" and you expect it to be respected, you come across as stupid
>>
>>83055658
>Finger pointing?

>Don't point out my contradictions
>literally
>>
>>83055398

Milquetoast wishy-washy moderates are to blame in all instances for the Presidents we wind up with who then later regret their votes rather than stick with them.
>>
Maher has a point. It's no surprise Trump is a lardass when he's literally Vladimir Putin's scoop holster.

Face it, most of America's ice cream is being wired to Russia right at this very moment. You drumpflings sit back here and let this happen, and then you have the audacity to say that *we're* the cucks.
>>
>>83055700
yeah what we need is more demagogues like Trump and Obama appealing to the most retarded sections of the population
>>
>>83055521
But we just did that for the past 8 years calling Obama a nigger faggot war criminal
>>
>>83050889
>in fact they found denying marriage to people on basis of sexuality WAS unconstitutional.

Where in the Constitution does it say anything about marriage?
>>
>>83055720
lol so mad hilary lost I love it

;_; <--- You lol
>>
>>83050311
The difference is Trump is actually funny. Maher isnt
>>
File: liberal-two-face-faggot.jpg (308KB, 1800x1111px) Image search: [Google]
liberal-two-face-faggot.jpg
308KB, 1800x1111px
Liberals.
>>
>>83049974
There's nothing liberal about you rabid marxists.
>>
>>83050032
You're an idiot.
>>
>>83050174
Yates literally refused to follow lawful orders from the president.
>>
File: 1478688390747.jpg (27KB, 694x535px) Image search: [Google]
1478688390747.jpg
27KB, 694x535px
>>83050032
>t. useful idiot
>>
>>83050856
Please kill yourself, libtard.
>>
>>83049808
liberal (((comedy)))
>>
File: muh hill.png (87KB, 487x659px) Image search: [Google]
muh hill.png
87KB, 487x659px
Trump really is a fat, disgusting slob. There's nothing wrong with calling it out.

>>83049989
>>
>>83055688
i don't remember anyone calling obama a fucking nigger on tv
>>
>>83050603
This is actually brilliant
Ps I hate drumpft.
>>
>>83056360
When was Trump called something equal to nigger?
>>
File: 1490650092004.jpg (26KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
1490650092004.jpg
26KB, 600x610px
>>83049808
>Conservative comedy
>>
>>83051420
trump hasn't been whining about fat shaming for the last few years though

it's about getting liberals to play by their own rules, not about getting trump to play by liberal rules
>>
>>83051420
>sweaty guy in front of two buttons
>one says "fat shaming is wrong"
>the other says "make fun of trump's weight"
>jpeg
>>
>>83055097
maybe they should have told that small vocal minority to shut the fuck up then
>muh anyone who isn't a liberal is a FASCIST!!
this is just mirroring
>>
>>83056595
>their own rules
you're talking about the loud crazies on twitter. normal people think you can call a fat person fat. healthy at any size only exists on the internet.
>>
>>83051324
Unlike in your shitty country we in America we hold our presidents to a higher standard.
>>
>>83049822
Maher has been after Trump since like 2012 or something and I've stopped watching his show for about two years now because it's progressively just become more and more and more the Trump Show until now every segment of every episode is just Bill Maher acting out his grudge against Trump. It's just boring.
>>
>>83053548

This.

I was 100% sure that he would support the Muslim ban, but was only against it because it came from Trump. His SJW beliefs override his Muslim beliefs.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAE_QQ-GcJE
>>
Painfully unfunny
>>
>>83050032
Good to see you speak for "most us liberals"
>>
Im not even a trumptard but given the choice i would rather listen to trump then that unfunny salty cunt butthurt maher.
>>
>>83050538
Did you consider for a second that Trump supporters aren't actually offended and are using instances like these and the cockholster thing to point out the hypocrisy of liberals?
>>
I'm starting to think that lefty's don't actually exist, like its just a worldwide meme gone too far.

They always have nothing to say and behave like absolute fucking retards. It's downright embarrassing.
>>
>>83056434
Nick Dipaolo single handedly outdoes all these insufferable fags.
>>
File: SAD.jpg (279KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
SAD.jpg
279KB, 800x450px
>>83049808
why are liberals so meeeaaann?!?!

stop making fun of daaaadddyyy!!
>>
>>83057111
I want to die... how can any of these people unironically go out into public space and spew memes? What the fuck is wrong with them? Their entire political movement is based on fucking frog memes.
>>
>>83056739
>you're talking about the loud crazies on twitter.
>n-not all liberals
and not all conservatives are dumb rednecks, mirroring sucks doesn't it
>>
>>83058113
I was the one that stated it applied to one side, naturally the same would apply to the other side.

But good for you on winning that fight you started with yourself.
>>
I don't care if it leads to a global cataclysm I'm glad we beat those lefty cucks in November.
>>
>>83057931
>daddy

eww milo is that you?
>>
>>83058204
i cba to read every comment chain
>>
He is a fat gluttonous piece of shit tho.
>>
>>83058450
More
Years
>>
>>83051700
and it took Trump for him to admit they weren't all that bad guys.
>>
>>83049808
>body shaming is bad
>unless it's Trump

I don't like Trump and I even think this is dumb. They weren't funny fat jokes either.
>>
File: now.png (78KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
now.png
78KB, 200x300px
>>83050311
>there are white """men""" that actually vote Democrat still
>>
>>83049808
>"donald trump is fat"
>audience erupts into laughter
>"donalt trump is a fat fucking fat fuck"
>audience pisses itself out of laughter
It's not even a fucking meme.
The absolute state of American comedy.
>>
>>83058670
>I don't like Trump
kek so mad hilary lost cry harder we want to hear how butthurt you are hahahahahaha

;_; <--- You
>:] <--- Me
>>
File: 1222014151880.jpg (99KB, 640x624px) Image search: [Google]
1222014151880.jpg
99KB, 640x624px
>>83053832
>It's about holding these hypocrites to their own standards.
>>
>>83058796
ummm I wasn't crying but ok, you got me?
>>
>>83058891
How many more years again?
>>
>>83058931
~1
>>
>>83049822
Maher has specifically said that Trump isn't the apocalypse and people are overreacting
>>
>>83049808
>DONALD TRUMP IS FAT
>(audiences guffaw and cheer)

Bravo America.
>>
>>83058999
Nah 8 lol you can cry now or cry 7 years. Or both lol.

Bitch.
>>
File: 1488057872439_tv.jpg (7KB, 243x251px) Image search: [Google]
1488057872439_tv.jpg
7KB, 243x251px
>tfw 5-20% chance I'll lose my job because of Trumps welfare cuts he is proposing today and tomorrow and if they pass
It is a real comfy gig too
>>
File: 1486152497336.jpg (339KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1486152497336.jpg
339KB, 1024x768px
THICC
>>
>>83059576
How will welfare cuts affect your job? Do you work in the welfare office?
>>
>>83059106
meanwhile every show...
>>
>>83051418
>Flint is the direct influence of democrats and they all blame republicans like fucking morons.
Story on this? Feels nice having a shit-ton of freshwater lakes around.
>>
>>83059892
?
Story is flint is full of fucking niggers who have voted dems for decades
Who cares if nigs get lead poisoning, but what about the whites stuck in a nig filled shithole

Not every white is capable of just white flighting out of where the blacks moved, and if they did then the blacks would move to the next white area
>>
File: alexjones.gif (3MB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
alexjones.gif
3MB, 309x313px
>>83058670
>>83058694
>>83059188

>the liberal media is unfair!!
>>
File: you tripped my wife.png (708KB, 631x543px) Image search: [Google]
you tripped my wife.png
708KB, 631x543px
>>83060090
I know the water is fucked, but how exactly did the Dems fuck it up? The only thing I know about the water there is the Sam Hyde skit he did about it.
>>
>>83060298
they went bankrupt and so the republican state had to come in to change some shit
Then they changed their source of water, old pipes leaked lead into it
>>
>>83060485
>Then they changed their source of water, old pipes leaked lead into it
They being the Dems or Republicans? Why would they change the source of the water?
>>
>>83049808
(((((thick)))))
>>
>>83049841
He used to be pretty alright. He was always smug and condescending but unlike most talk show hosts is actually pretty funny and quick-witted, even when I disagree with him I think he has good jokes.
>>
>>83060090
Flints story is one of incompetence, yes, but the basic regulations that flint failed to adhere to are democratic policy, as well as the environmental regulatory agencies overseeing the problem. If republicans had their way, everything would be less regulated, including water, and those same agencies responsible for making sure companies and municipalities follow the rules, like the epa, would be massively defunded
>>
I had to close the link.
That was hands down the most try-hard bullshit I've ever seen.
>>
Russia Continues Info-War Tactics In US | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy1vk1mZhiw
>>
False Denials From VP Mike Pence Continue To Stack Up | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpDw8fswwRM
>>
File: h3h3 hilla.gif (1MB, 352x362px) Image search: [Google]
h3h3 hilla.gif
1MB, 352x362px
Sold to the Highest Bidder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU3WlB15FQY
>>
File: annie clark st vincent.gif (386KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
annie clark st vincent.gif
386KB, 500x281px
A Dire Period Of Scandal For Donald Trump In Turmoil | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg0ZxRqLc9A
>>
File: JIDF gta4.jpg (99KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
JIDF gta4.jpg
99KB, 1024x576px
>>83049998
>>83050174
>>83050311
>>83050349
+0.05 shekels have been added to your account
>>
File: max payne.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
max payne.gif
2MB, 200x200px
Spammer's Arrest Eyed For Donald Trump Russia Ties | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGC9z7GRAxA
>>
File: veronica belmont cthulhu.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
veronica belmont cthulhu.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
The Media Fell for Trump’s Syria Stunt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGFel-fhGkw
>>
File: 1494981106046.jpg (20KB, 526x423px) Image search: [Google]
1494981106046.jpg
20KB, 526x423px
Liberals are trying to be edgy because it worked for Trump and everyone is tired of the PC shit. Problem is, it's totally unnatural and cringeworthy. On Twitter the Soros trolls have started using words like faggot and cuck in an attempt to combat the 4chan pepe trolls. IRL their leaders have made a concerted effort to start cussing more, especially the word fuck. Their late night hosts are trying to push the envelope...things like cockholster and what not.

The left is losing the culture war to a bunch of autists and their response is to try an emulate them. This is the timeline we're on right now.
>>
>>83063382
Left can't meme.
>>
>>83063521

Pretty much. There's no originality and their once vibrant creative culture has been sterilized by political correctness. So when they're forced to try and come up with something, the best they can do is some cringy garbage.

Free speech cultivates creativity. That's why 4chan has always been so good for OC.
>>
>>83049974
>crybabies crying about crybabies crying about crybabies

Maybe you're also a crybaby?
>>
File: wojak.jpg (27KB, 407x361px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
27KB, 407x361px
>>83049808
I don't even like Trump, but the radical liberals on /tv/ really annoy the shit out of me.

They're worse than /pol/ because they actively shit up every last thread trying to bait /pol/
>>
>>83054257

Wow.

Bill "Blacks don't know what's best for Blacks" Maher.
>>
>>83050018
Who are you quoting anon? The quoted post doesn't make any reference to HIllary.
>>
>>83053888
You're just strawman-ing Bill Maher, he's done a ton of advocacy towards the left and centrist to fight dirty.
He's against the crazy left fringe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y54vlkxmv_4
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.