[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yeah that's mature.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: Prometheus-_Engineer_Angry.jpg (118KB, 725x518px) Image search: [Google]
Prometheus-_Engineer_Angry.jpg
118KB, 725x518px
Yeah that's mature.
>>
RAAAAAA STOP INVENTING THINGS
>>
I'm sure this totally didn't color David's perceptions of the Engineers later in life.
>>
>>83049656
>RAAAAAA NOW I'M THE PRETTY ONE!
>>
>>83049702

>Expecting a busted robot to come back and take revenge

Sound logic.
>>
>>83049656
>your creation is shit reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>83049656
>wake up from cryo sleep by some humanoid life form
>remember that 5000 years ago your ancestors were creating new lifeforms
>humanoid can talk your language
>humanoid says that he's in fact ai
>remember that 3000 years ago your kind was almost wiped out by rogue ai
>since then your ppl only using complex systems
rip that head off
>>
>>83049656
>stop being an inferior species and stop trying to invent a better species

What did he mean by this?
>>
>His intellect was so vast that he could see the future and knew that the Robot will fuck shit up.
>>
File: engineer with d.png (654KB, 1204x678px) Image search: [Google]
engineer with d.png
654KB, 1204x678px
>>83049656
Reminder, they invented this "rifle".
>>
>>83051022
>when you try (and fail) to find a weap that matches your mog
>>
>>83049656
Kill the robots! Butlerian yihad now!
>>
WHere can i watch this online
>>
>>83049656
They simply had a hardon for organic life and David wasn't organic.
>>
can someone give me a rundown on why the engineers are such mad cunts?
>>
>>83053542
They never say in Prometheus. All anybody knows is that the Engineers are in some way related to humans (have the same DNA, probably created humans), but also really hate humans and want to use that black goo to destroy them. We're never given an explanation why.
>>
>>83053542
In prometheus he has just woken up and this old dude is like "hey remember when you created life well I can do it too" and its a robot and an absolute mockery of him
>>
>>83053542
Because they made lyf on Earth and went to Earth and were like ok fags here's the deal you gotta self sacrifice and not be egocentric but then humans totally become egocentric and the white dudes send a lone Engineer and he is Jesus but romans crucify him and that creates a conflict between Engineers or someshit and they all poo in goo and shit. I think Ridley actually said the part about Jesus being an Engineer or somesuch.
>>
>>83054072
>I think Ridley actually said the part about Jesus being an Engineer or somesuch.

That's pretty stupid, if Jesus looked as obviously non-human as the engineers do then he would have been worshiped and/or murdered much sooner. The idea of ancient gods being engineers does make a little more sense though.
>>
>>83049988

He's open to learn and create. You can't control an AI
>>
>>83053542

This wasn't in the movie for some reason but actually has the engineer talk.

https://youtu.be/R5j1Y8EGWnc
>>
>>83054146
>stupit
>Ridley
checks out
>>
>>83053631
>have the same DNA,
They also never explained how we're not blue muscled giants then.
>>
>>83055207
You have the same DNA as Shaquille O'Neal, why are you not a 7-foot tall black man?
>>
>>83054044
He didn't realise ease the engineer into it.
It was "Hit that woman. I know about you. I made life, I'm a god, give me immortality." Very rude.
>>
>>83051022

>alien weapon
>has a trigger
>>
>>83054146
The bible talks about giants and such. Read a book nigger
>>
>>83055374
I know the Bible talks about giants, in Genesis. The product of fallen angels raping humans iirc. But we're talking about Jesus, who doesn't show up until the New Testament, is never described as a giant, and as far as we know was an actual human being that lived around the time (whether you believe he actually was the son of God, or was even a prophet, depends on your religious beliefs). Not really the same thing.
>>
>Engineers realize they made a mistake by creating humans to have free thought and fixed it by making dumb worshiping Covenant "engineers"
>Weyland engineers realize they made a mistake by creating David able to have emotions and fixed it by making Walter less emotional

Maybe Ridley isn't a hack?
>>
>>83055544
How do you know covenant engineers aren't regular engineers ? What is their home planet ?
>>
>>83055367
Theyre humanoid you dip.
>>
>>83055207
It's not so much the DNA it's the on/off receptors
Half of your DNA is identical to a sun flower- why don't you have leafs
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.