[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are excited to see the death of Sony Pictures?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: emojimovie_image.jpg (173KB, 1102x620px) Image search: [Google]
emojimovie_image.jpg
173KB, 1102x620px
I sure that its parent company won't give the film company any crap now with The Emoji Movie coming out.

Just wait for the Midnight's Edge report on the ongoing Sonygate saga and many people will flock up a fuss.
>>
>>83048746

>Are excited to see the death of Sony Pictures?
>sonyisfinished2008.wav

How do you kill that which has no life
>>
Sony was bought out by the Yakuza and is used as the biggest single money-laundering business the world has ever seen
>>
>>83048871
Haha, now that's a good joke.
>>
File: result of 50 years career.png (6KB, 409x50px) Image search: [Google]
result of 50 years career.png
6KB, 409x50px
Oh how the mighty have fallen.
>>
>>83048746
That fucking movie will make a billion easy. I know it's sad but that's the world we live in.
>>
>>83048746
Sony Pictures should have died years ago, yet here we are. It survives bomb after bomb, abomination after abomination, there's no stopping it.
>>
>>83048959
>knight of the realm playing literal shit
Xavier didn't die for this.
>>
>>83048746
faily reminder that this is a kids film with brand recognition and will therefore make 100 million profit guaranteed
>>
>>83048871

nothing bigger than that one bank that was caught laundering trillion dollarinos for the cartels
>>
>>83048746
I just want Playstation to fucking die, I don't want people to see this movie so pls torrent and share when you can.
>>
>>83049041
Nope. Last Smurf movie bombed hard. Angry Birds bombed hard.

>>83048959
I truly hate him now
>>
There's a rumor that Sony Electronics is actually trying to kill Sony Pictures so they can liquidate all of its assets and return focus to what they do best, making electronics.

The chair of Sony in the 90s only bought the company because he was angry about the failure of beta max. He wanted to purchase a large media catalog to help the success of any future media formats produced by the company. It didn't work. Stuff like mini disc and UMD were total failures.

Making movies is foreign territory for a great electronics company. I really hope the do dump the studio and get back to making great products instead
>>
>>83049041
>faily reminder that this is a kids film
A sad reminder that those people think that animation is for kids and not as both a medium and an artform as an excuse.
>>
>>83049009
I feel so sorry for poor Picard. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SgMStDRtHk
>>
>>83049149
Isn't their electronic division doing pretty poorly as well? As far as I know only the video game division is really raking in the money.
>>
>>83049313
Don't be sorry. He's a classless piece of shit just taking jobs for the money now
>>
>>83049336
PlayStation is keeping them afloat, but t hasn't been without its own problems.

PSTV and PS Vita pretty much arrived DOA. PS Now, the company's much lauded "Netflix of gaming" has failed to take off after a half billion dollar investment. Now PSVR has fallen far below sales expectations. PS4 is all they've got left.
>>
>>83049076
>angry birds bombed hard
False
>>
>>83048959
>>83049009
>>83049313
>>83049343
What the fuck you on about? Stewart has literally gone on record saying he'll play any role, even if he doesn't like it, if he thinks it'll make people happy. He fucking dubbed anime for fucks sake. Yet I bet none of you fucks went to see No Man's Land.
>>
>>83049336
Playstation is keeping the electronics division afloat. The electronics division is keeping Sony afloat.
>>
>>83049496
It is not about his attitude towards it, it is about the simple fact that a talented man is used as the voice of poop.
>>
>>83048746
For about 5 years now but here we are.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.