[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Superman just throw Doomsday into space?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: intro.jpg (58KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
intro.jpg
58KB, 780x439px
Why didn't Superman just throw Doomsday into space?
>>
File: boss..png (59KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
boss..png
59KB, 500x440px
I thought Doomsday was genetically similar to Superman, so if going into the sun makes Superman stronger it would do the same to Doomsday.
I don't know shit about comics though.
>>
>>83042244

He could fly too. They show it briefly during the fight.
>>
Doesn't he literally do that? I turn my brain off during this scene because it's fucking terrible.
>>
Doomsday can fly

And as you can see from the scene of Doomzod glaring at the Superman statues, some of his memories were retained so he would stop at nothing to kill Superman and all the humans
>>
>>83042244
He literally did
>>
>>83042244
He did dumbass
>>
>>83042244
Why didn't superman plow super fast into him and send him flying into the sun?
>>
>>83042433
>I don't know shit about comics
That's not really relivent.
In teh movei Doomsday is a mutated Zodd who is the same as Superman.
>>
>>83046908
>relivent
Man i gotta get mroe sleep.
>>
Why didn't they keep wonder woman a surprise and let us all think this sneaky bitch was catwoman only to blow our dicks off when she showed up?
>>
>>83042244
he literally did, you faggot.

Only the gubmint decided to nuke them both
>>
>>83042433
Doomsday was already learning how to fly. It's how he was "bracing" himself a couple of times when Clark flew into him - he was using the same ability Superman uses to take hits flat-footed that should at least knock him backwards. Doomsday was employing that same ability when Clark was flying him into space, which is what slowed them down enough for the missile to catch up to them in the first place.
>>
He fucking did you retard.
>>
>>83042244
Why didn't you just watch the movie?

Then you wouldn't have to ask stupid questions
>>
>>83042244
Why didn't Superman just fly the ring to Mordor?
>>
>>83048436

The ring was made out of Kryptonite, duh.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.