[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best episode of the season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Silicon_valley_title.png (357KB, 489x275px) Image search: [Google]
Silicon_valley_title.png
357KB, 489x275px
Best episode of the season
>>
I like silicon valley but its like I been waiting for something to happen since the end of season 1, the stuff that does "happen" is usually invalidated by the end of the episode or in the first scene of the next episode.
>>
>>83040472
agreed, I was waiting for the season to start

RIP qt hacker
>>
>>83042063
Charges won't stick, she'll destroy all of them
>>
>>83040524
Yeah, same. Every time a new and interesting development is about to happen it just goes back to the status quo of the four of them stuck between "blunder of the century" and "we are going to be billionaires!!!!!!" in Erlich's house.
>>
>>83040524
i'm not sure if you're posting this unironically or not, but ok...

I felt like you for a while and then it clicked for me sometime after the second season. Just think of it this way: the show is not about them making it in any serious way or "something happening." It's just a funny show made by some nerds who used to work in silicon valley and want to make fun of it.

As for the success/failure of pied piper, just consider that the producers of this show are in it to make a good comedy show, not a story driven drama. The actual story is probably unimportant to them. What they want you to feel at all times is empathy with the characters who are in one of 2 states, failure or success.

Look at it on a scale from 0 to 100, 0 being broke, failed, and completely dead, 100 being complete success. This show jumps back and forth from 10-20 on the scale to 80-90 on the scale. In the mean time, a lot of funny quotable shit happens and hilarity ensues
>>
>that episode where Dinesh met a qt3.14 online who he clicked with but then he showed his face and she immediately stopped talking to him

Too close to home
>>
>>83042481
What a brilliant analysis professor. In other words, they don't want to end their successful television show or change the formula.
>>
>>83042643
pretty much. I'd like to see the formula change but no
>>
>>83042563
"Pakistani Denzel"
>>
>>83040524
Agree. I think the last time it felt exciting was at the end of Season 2, with the whole camera in the museum that caught a man being injured, and Richard hurrying back home to tell the others not to delete the code. Then it ended with Richard being fired from the CEO position.

Ever since it's been fun, but I just don't feel like any of the plot developments matter anymore.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.