[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In 1979 Ridley Scott directed a movie where a 2 minute scene

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: hugging ayy lmao.jpg (14KB, 720x320px) Image search: [Google]
hugging ayy lmao.jpg
14KB, 720x320px
In 1979 Ridley Scott directed a movie where a 2 minute scene consisting of a man wandering around in a dark vent with a fire for a light source until a man in a rubber costume tries to give him a hug.

This scene was more terrifying than any 2017 movie with a CGI alien doing cartwheels down the hallways of a space ship or head butting a cockpit could ever possibly hope to be.

How the mighty have fallen.

F
>>
>>83036862
I don't really consider Covenant to be a horror film.
>>
>>83036883
I don't really consider Covenant to be a film.
>>
>>83037191
All this is a nightmare, Covenant never happened, wake the fuck up!
>>
>>83036862

Not a horror film really -- more of a gross out

It kinda just felt like a giant meta-story/tribute to H.R. Giger via David being a weirdo that makes weird things.
>>
>>83036862
Watching Covenant reminded me of visiting my Dementia ridden grandfather. I want to see him, but i every time i do it tarnishes my memory of him when i see how fucked up he is now. Im also very worried about Bladerunner 2, how much input is he having in that?
>>
Someone could have made a perfect sequel and it still wouldn't be scary because they aren't scary anymore and never will be
>>
>try to over explain minuscule details from an 80s movie
>surprised when it all falls apart
2 whole moves to explain what an HR Geigar statue is and how the xenomorphs came to exist, which was never important to begin with.

Its an ALIEN life form. That's literally the entire and only point of the film. Maybe its why the film is called "Alien"

I'm done with this deep lore garbage. This movie was more of a wiki page than an actual movie
>>
>>83036862
i liked the part where the robots played the recorder it was funni

also when they kissed haha lol
>>
>>83036862
I remember this being the only scene in the movie that actually startled me, I felt genuinely anxious all throughout the scene.

Inversely, I can't imagine myself ever feeling the same way if I ever were to watch Covenant. The entire movie seems so boring and unnecessary. I don't see the point in it, to be honest. The original Alien was just a small horror movie set in space about a monster killing people. I don't give a fuck about his origin and what led to it.
For me, the Alien was just an alien and that's it. I don't need to know anything else.
>>
>>83036862
Although it doesn't take a genius to figure out, I'm banking you made these points because you just watched half in the bag.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.