[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is these cunts existing in the same universe considered canon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0045.jpg (45KB, 543x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0045.jpg
45KB, 543x271px
Is these cunts existing in the same universe considered canon?
>>
>>83036671
Yes.
>>
>>83036671
Who cares? Make your own canon stop letting Hollywood and Ridley Scott tell you how to live your life.

In my canon Predators and Humans formed a military alliance to wipe out the Xenomorphs and the Engineers for good
>>
>>83036722
Because I'm autistic and need an answer. Why couldn't they just write the prequels so it included everything, why do they not care about triggering my autism
>>
>>83036671
there is no One Canon any more
>>
>>83037108
Terminator exists in their universe too
>>
>>83036671
I want to see a movie of the canon where these two are in the same universe as Terminator, and then one where Terminator and Robocop are in the same universe, and then one with all four of them
because fuck you, it would be fun, although it would be hard to fit in a movie
>>
>>83037286
>>83037287
hivemind
>>
>>83036671
believe me i wish it was but its not anymore they said the the avp were cool vs movies bet are not canon to ether franchise
>>
>>83037440
Bet Ridley is regretting this seeing how the new predator movies are actually getting good reviews
>>
>>83036671

Yes.

The Prometheus films are not though.
>>
>>83037440
>>83037580
Both are canon, you fools...
>>
>>83036671

ABSOLUTLEY NOT YOU DEGENERATE PLEB!!
>>
>>83038413
Explain how AVP and Prometheus can coexist
>>
If the Xenomorphs are a bio-weapon designed by the engineers to wipe out life, it makes it even more badass that the predators would breed them for sport.

Does that mean Predators BTFO Engineers in war causing them to develop a bio weapon to wipe the preadtors out? Is that why predators consider it the ultimate hunt and act almost like they are part of an almost extinct species?
>>
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.