[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who did you like more? Walter or David?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

I'm curious.
>>
>>83035084
I liked Both. They play off each other well and were the best thing in the movie
>>
>>83035084
I am Asian and I want Walter to serve me :)
>>
The accent difference was a nice touch.
>>
>>83035084
Walter. I value his sense of duty, and I can rest easy knowing he wouldnt awkwardly try to kiss me while impregnating me with an alien embryo.
>>
>>83035084
I just like seeing David be a fucking asshole in extremely elaborate ways.

That part where he's crouched throwing little stones at the Captain while smiling like a cunt before the chest buster made me kek.
>>
>>83035884
David is a wonderful little evil git
>>
>>83035084
David makes my groin tingle
>>
I want to blow David's flute.
>>
>>83035084

Easily Walter because he wasn't a pompous asshole. I think he also loved Daniels so but had not progressed as far as David.
>>
File: Garrett Grew Tall.png (387KB, 902x616px) Image search: [Google]
Garrett Grew Tall.png
387KB, 902x616px
>>83035784

kek
>>
>>83035884
That was too funny
>>
why did they kiss?
>>
>>83039921
who the fuck doesn't want to see fassbender kiss himself?
>>
>>83037468

Gtfo.
>>
>>83041307
t. fassbender
>>
>>83035084
Walter. Honestly, does anyone else think he's not dead? When David was about to leave the temple and run down the ramp going to the lander, he looks back. Yes, he might be looking back because he's leaving the majority of his research and experiments behind, kinda a look that says "onto bigger and better things" but in the back of my mind, he was looking back because he wasn't sure if he had finished off Walter or not. We don't see Walter bite the dust, it makes the twist at the end harder to see coming even if most people saw it but if Walter was just disabled, he can self repair, he can steal a engi ship, he can hunter that fucker David down and save Danny, help her build that log cabin. Hell, if the engi ships are faster than the covenant, couldn't he get to the oriega 6 or w/e it's called before them?
>>
File: 1483872519372.jpg (913KB, 1500x1926px) Image search: [Google]
1483872519372.jpg
913KB, 1500x1926px
>>83041812
Walter will definitely be back, much like Shaw and David in Prometheus he'll probably find an Engineer ship and pursue David.

Or hell, for all we know maybe he even decided to join David, since the last line David says to him was the "would you rather serve in heaven or reign in hell?".

Hope they don't go that route though, I want more android fightan.
>>
Any screenrips out yet? Saw it in theaters but man do I want Walter's suddenly death face as a reaction image.
>>
>>83035084

I want David to rape me as part his experiments into human reproduction but then Walter rescues me and nurses me back to health.
>>
>>83041922
Was the fight between them good?
>>
File: 1495082523757.jpg (19KB, 403x395px) Image search: [Google]
1495082523757.jpg
19KB, 403x395px
>>83035207
พ่อมึงไอ้สัตว์
>>
>>83041922
Seems a little farfetched, shame because I liked Walter.
>>
>>83042043
Yeah it was pretty good, reminded me of the fight between Ozymandias and Nightowl/Rorschach in Watchmen except a little less over the top, really well shot with satisfying sound effects.
>>
>>83035084
I love David and that ending was great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b80Jw8MuZxo
>>
>>83041922

Apparently the original subtitle for Covenant was Paradise Lost.

Any more Milton references besides that one?
>>
>>83035884
The non-tense music also helped that scene be ridiculously funny.
>>
>>83041922
>Alien becomes a series where two androids rage after each other destroying humanity AND the predators in the process.

THIS IS WHAT WE NEED
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.