[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>these are 10/10s on /tv/ what went wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: shit.jpg (393KB, 727x890px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
393KB, 727x890px
>these are 10/10s on /tv/
what went wrong
>>
What the fuck is that Archie?
>>
>>83034714
Betty's a cute
>>
>>83034714
Honestly, in what world is 13 Reasons Why a 10/10 for anyone?

It was kind of impressive how brutally they portrayed the Heroine's actual suicide, but I didn't like her; her actions came off as spiteful and I hated how they fed into her bullshit.
>>
>>83034816
What's it about?
>>
/tv/ only likes Riverdale for the waifus, same for anything on CW
Nobody unironically likes 13 reasons why for any reason
>>
>>83034841
Not the guy you're responding to, but apparently it's about some weirdo chick who killed herself because she got bullied and went for chad and got turned down or some shit.

How accurate is this? I haven't watched it and only read the memes.
>>
>>83034956
She had sex and regretted it, called it rape, nobody gave a shit, she killed herself, and the 13 reasons are presented in tapes where she narrates her melodramatic, boring life and shit talks everybody who hurt her feefees.
>>
>>83034956
>>83034841
The girl you see there kills herself because of bullying, and decides to leave behind 13 tapes explaining why she did it while at the same time tormenting the people in the tapes.

But the bullying she goes through isn't enough to warrant her suicide and the writers know it so they force i a rape sub plot.

It's very pretentious and boring at times.
>>
>>83035063
A handful, the main ones being Valerie and Chuck.
>>
>>83034714
They aren't good shows.
They are just very popular with a female audience.
/tv/ has no reason to waste time with them.
I don't understand why Netflix insists on shilling 13 reasons here.
>>
>>83035063
Chuck, Nancy, Valerie, Coach Clayton
>>
>>83035038
>>83034956
>>83034841

The Heroine (her name escapes me, but I think I have it, I just don't feel like checking the spelling) committed suicide some time prior to the beginning of the series and we get to know her through flashbacks that are prompted as the Protagonist and other assorted cast members work their way through the 13 tapes she left behind, which detail her reasons for killing herself.

I'm not going to underplay her actual issues, mostly because while they're irrelevant to someone like me, I've been depressed before and I know that when you're depressed (or if you're crazy, idk) certain shit just gets under your skin more than it should, or more than it was probably intended, and sometimes you end up interpreting something in a shitty way when there was no harm meant. Also, she did suffer at least two cases of serious and vile breaches of privacy, which would have been bad for anyone, let alone a sensitive teenage girl.

Also, in the case of her rape, it's weird. She had sex with him to hurt herself, and didn't tell him to stop, so I'd prefer to steer clear of discussing that since it'll just come down to semantics. She was crying though, and she clearly had some sort of intention to say something. When she spoke up he told her to "just relax". That guy did rape her friend earlier too though, so we can at least be clear that he's a rapist.

Anyway, anyway, that doesn't matter.

I want to maintain that I don't like her. What she did was wrong.
She didn't just "explain her reasons" for killing herself in her tapes, she fucked with everyone who listened to them, and made them feel terrible after she was gone and there was nothing that they could have done to fix her perceived wrongs against them. What she did wasn't just a fucking suicide note; it was spiteful. It had the potential to ruin the reputations of everyone involved too and really fuck up their futures. If I recall correctly, this happened too.
>>
>>83035538
>(Cont)

Furthermore, she withheld information on a horrible crime from the police and scorned someone for doing the same. She blames herself for this as well, but the fact remains that she only brought this up in her fucking suicide tape. Knowing you're wrong is one thing, but how much does it really mean if you're going to continue to be and do wrong? If she knew what she was doing was fucked up, then how could she judge another person for the same thing? She's a coward, and you know what? That wouldn't be so bad if the narrative didn't do everything in its power to make her out to be a martyr for some lost cause or a fucking victim. It's disgusting that the main protagonist vilifies everyone on behalf of this dog turd of a person.

And yes, she is a dog turd of a person, the things she went won't change that. Her actions over the course of the story have cemented this. She threatens to have the tapes publicly released in a vulgar manner, so she's fully aware of the damage this could do to the reputations and futures of everyone mentioned on them. And once they've circulated through them, they're in even more trouble, because now they have information on a crime that none of them asked to be involved in.
>>
>>83034714
Cole is literally 10/10. And you can see his penis online. Well, it's technically Dylan but they have the same penis.
>>
>>83034714
Why do they put the negress on every poster as if shes important to the plot?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.