[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: annapril.jpg (55KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
annapril.jpg
55KB, 625x415px
which one?
>>
Rashida all the way.
>>
I'd rather fuck the most feminine character on the show, ...Ben...
>>
>>83029316
tom is the most feminine character though
>>
>>83029230
Ann Perkins was perfect wife material. Hot. Decent career. Insecure enough that she'd never leave you. The trifecta.
>>
>>83029230
The white one
>>
>>83029368
every episode she had another bf
>>
>>83029409
She dated Andy for years when he was still a creepy douche and not le funny man.
>>
>>83029230
I seriously do not get the attraction people have for Rashida. She looks average as fuck.
>>
>>83029494
>She looks average as fuck
That's the attraction. In the bang/marry/kill scenario, she's the marry.
>>
>>83029494
shes more like the hot girl next door type
>>
>>83029230
both <3<3<3
>>
>>83029494
freckled women a cute
>>
>>83029230
April
I love crazy pussy
>>
>>83029380
So neither, then?

Personally, I'd go with Aubrey Plaza, since I have a thing for Puerto Ricans. Then again, Rashida Jones is Jewish, so she might be well connected.
>>
>>83029230
Who has the tighter pusy?
>>
File: minni jo.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
minni jo.webm
2MB, 720x404px
aprils sister
>>
>>83029230
>which one
one on my face the other on my dick
>>
>>83029972
fucking fraud fuck off
>>
>>83030515
but which one where?
>>
Left.

Looks like she'd like being fucked in the arse while yelling 'fucking harder you pussy!'.

What show they from?
>>
>>83031209
both
>>
the one that isn't stupid enough to record herself masturbating in front of a full length mirror and then upload it to the internet
>>
>>83029361

I'd Tom. She's a qt.
>>
File: jean_r.jpg (59KB, 1012x675px) Image search: [Google]
jean_r.jpg
59KB, 1012x675px
>>83031330
that's pretty GAAAAHHHHEYHEYYYYY
>>
>>83031392
IGOTRUNOVERBYALEEEXXXXUS
>>
>>83030034
is this the start of a casting vid
>>
>>83029230
why not both

a man perkins april sandwich
>>
>>83032463
id be their middle
>>
why was there a massive and noticeable change in the make-up department between seasons 3 and 4, Rashida, April and Leslie looked so much better beforehand; they made Amy Poeller wear bright red makeup and a completely overworked complexion making her look like a squatting frog, and added ridiculous amounts of blush to everyone, looked fucking awful
>>
>>83032734
i noticed that too. that's when april started looking better than ann
>>
>>83032734
Because they were garnering the reddit audience who need to be queued in that these whacky non-nonsensical characters are indeed whacky and non-nonsensical. They opted to do so visually because their writing was going downhill

coincidentally (or perhaps not) it got worse every season after that.
>>
>jenny slate will never shart on your face.
>>
Why do people praise the finale of this show?

First of all it got unwatchable during s6, but my brother insisted I keep watching because of how good the finale is. I was expecting a hilarious send off for these characters. But no, they don't even try to make you laugh. Its all heartwarming crap. They really expect you to love and care about these annoying ass characters. I would've liked it better if amy fucking blew up pawneee or something. Or if Tom snapped and shot up the office. Anything Anything other than this mindless annoying preachy bullshit.
>>
>>83032881
true, it was a remarkable downturn in the writing as soon as they really started painting their faces
>turning Andy from a lovable oaf to a complete moron punching bag
>turning Ron into a one-dimensional clod entirely appeasing the fans
>predictable Leslie-Ben mini-squabbles resolved in a hokey way every episode

I haven't watched season 7 because 6 was unbearable halfway through
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.