[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Orange Is the New Black

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

new season was leaked, so why nobody discusses my favorite harem anime?
>>
>Handgun in a prison

I can already tell this show is trash.
>>
>>83027912
This show had such great potential, to be a really good drama that focused on female prisons and what goes down in them. There aren't many so it would've been something cool and different

But instead we get pic related, prisoners somehow getting their hands on guns and being able to frolick around while holding hands outside of prison grounds while wearing the fucking uniforms, openly expressing affection which wouldn't be tolerated whatsoever. At this point it's more of a sexual fantasy for women if they were to ever end up in prison.

The show started out really well, with her fiancé and her ex-girlfriend coming back into the picture. Now it's just fucking garbage
>>
>>83028041
Fpbp, fucking always
>>83028064
Adding on the fact that they began to flesh out every character really well with their own back stories, only for the character development to be thrown out the window because how they act in the prison doesn't equate to the picture they're trying to paint for the character whatsoever. Why would you build up character development just to turn the show into a fucking orgy of strong women
>>
>>83027912
i'll discuss it once the last few episodes are released.
>>
>>83028041
It was smuggled in by a shitty guard, the same one she's pointing it at
>>
everyone except for Caputo are acting like complete retards this season
>>
Shitty dyke power fantasies, panders to gain viewers and brings in trash actresses who also use queers for their success.

Shit show.
>>
>>83028041
First season was kinda funny and it was an interesting premise, but this season just totally jumped the shark.

It's the aging pills arc in Oz-tier stupid.
>>
>niggers and dykes
It's unwatchable garbage.
>>
>>83029348
The "non-binary" chick from Billions everybody hates is a skinhead in OITNB who jokes about poisoning jews and mudpeople.
>>
>>83029677

Just looked her/it up and it's from my hometown. Never even heard of the thing but one of our colleges is like homo tumblrdyke central so it's not surprising. On one side we have Cornell full of slutty Asians and Ivy League Chads and on the other we have Ithaca College which is a regular slut and AIDS factory. It's a pretty nice place to live and go to school 2bh.
>>
When they did a backstory episode on all the characters and all of them were led to a life of crime because of evil men in their lives is when I dropped it. Women have no sense of accountability in life or in fantasy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.