[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEW HALF IN THE BAG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

Why aren't we talking about this?

https://youtu.be/klsy8PiscEw
>>
File: pep.png (115KB, 265x242px) Image search: [Google]
pep.png
115KB, 265x242px
>4 minutes of nothing then full spoilers
>>
RLM posting is bannable
>>
>>83027295
Left hand guy doesn't want to go on. Looks quite suicidal in the last few minutes.
>>
Wow, they didn't shit on the film as much as I thought they would.
>>
Worst review in a while.
>>
>>83027308
what else is there to talk about, really?
>>
>>83027376
banne?
>>
>>83027295
because their opinion doesn't align completely with /tv/'s so nobody cares
>>
>>83027537
>review

moron
>>
>>83027295

TLDW

What was their verdict ?
>>
>>83027295
>Why aren't we talking about this?
because RLM is trash. endless trash
>>
File: 1407025716699.jpg (10KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
1407025716699.jpg
10KB, 214x317px
>>83028934
>It's a discussion not a review
>>
>>83029008
Not worth seeing because its formulaic garbage pumped out by a studio trying to give people what they wanna see from the Alien franchise instead of actually being a movie with a point of existing
>>
at least they admit Prometheus despite its issues was a good movie
>>
>>83030304
Yet they enjoy gotg2 and other capeshit. Hypocritical faggots.
>>
ALIENS APPEARED AND I CLAPPED
>>
>>83031441
It's almost like they judge movies on an individual basis of being entertaining. Even in their GotG2 review they mention how they're sick of MCU as a whole and how formulaic it typically is.
>>
>>83031795
Yet they end up recommending capeshit every time while not recommending other movies that have basically the same or similar flaws. I recently watched their Thor episode, and they tear the movie apart, but still ended up recommending it in the end. Bunch of hypocritical faggots.
>>
>>83032043
>Yet they end up recommending capeshit every time

They've never recommended a single DCU movie.
>>
>>83032043
Cape films are designed by comittee to be as enjoyable to as wide an audience as possible. Of course they're going to recommend them because they're going to appeal to a widespread audience, but it's obvious that they don't think that highly of them. I doubt they would consider any of Marvel's movies to be personal favourites; it's the fast food of the cinema world.
>>
>>83027387

I was left wondering on this.

They even show trailer footage that was not in the movie throughout but never mention it once. Rogue One was majorly attacked for doing the same.

I think it was a rush job for views, they talked about Prometheus more in this video.
>>
>>83027295
This made me want to see a Plinkett review of Prometheus and Covenant
>>
Do you think Mike fucks?
>>
I'm looking at all the guys and I can tell you its AIDS that's doing all the fucking. That guy fucks.
>>
>>83032723
hell yeah
>>
>>83027295
Once again Mike is spot on.
>>
>>83027295
Is Mike growing a Hitler moustache?
>>
URGENT i need the picture/webm of mike and rich cuddling on the couch
>>
>>83032218
> it's the fast food of the cinema world.
Would you trust a food critic recommending McDonald?
>>
>>83027295
Worst half in the bag I can remember. Lazy as fuck.
>>
How hard is Jay right now watching the new Twin Peaks?
>>
>>83027295
Jay: "I didn't like A"
Mike: "I thought A was fine"
Jay: "Well yeah, A was fine, but I didn't like B"
Mike: "I thought B was fine"
Jay: "Well yeah, B was fine, but I didn't like C"
Mike: "I thought C was fine"
Jay: "Well yeah, C was fine, but I didn't like D"
Mike: "I thought D was fine"
Jay: "Well yeah, D was fine, but I didn't like E"
Mike: "I thought E was fine"
Jay: "Well yeah, E was fine, but I didn't like F"
Mike: "I thought F was fine"
Jay: "Well yeah, F was fine, but I didn't like G"
>>
>>83035223
literally your headcanon.
>>
>>83036204
did you even watch the video? they literally have that conversation, word for word
>>
>>83035049
There'll be songs about it for decades to come at The Manhole
>>
>>83032361
same
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.