[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is he such a dick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1508.jpg (413KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1508.jpg
413KB, 1400x1400px
Why is he such a dick?
>>
Weed is not good for you
>>
File: IMG_1635.png (637KB, 693x693px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1635.png
637KB, 693x693px
>>83027243
Exactly, I hate people who support the legalization of marijuana, that will be the downfall of civilization as we know it....SMCH...
>>
>>83027380
>pot heads think weed cures cancer.

laughing elf.png
>>
Is Joe gay?
>>
File: crowder BTFO.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
crowder BTFO.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
Go overdose on adderall, Crowder
>>
>>83027221
There’s a strong movement in this country to deny that evolution is even real. There are literally millions of people behind it, and they believe that a supreme being created them just the way they are and that this is how they’re going to stay. Maybe this illogical thinking is just nature’s way of hedging it’s bets for the future. Maybe nature realizes that the next step that humans make in evolution might be a real fucking doozy, and it might not really work out that well, and just in case it wants to keep some copies of the original model.
When you see some fucking nut job like Sarah Palin in a youtube clip getting blessed against witchcraft, and you hear that she believes the world is only 6,000 years old, maybe that’s what she’s actually here for. Maybe people like her are here to make sure the original human model remains available as a separate species. Maybe instead of just evolving the entire genus nature decides that it might be a good idea to try it on small groups first.
Imagine how strange the future could be if that’s what’s really going on.
Maybe someday in the future our ancestors will be out time traveling and reading each other’s minds, and waiting for them patiently at home would be their pet fundamentalist Christian. I wonder if future people would judge you if you slept with it?
>>
File: 1495322084213.jpg (120KB, 634x815px) Image search: [Google]
1495322084213.jpg
120KB, 634x815px
>>83027221
>Height: 5ft 8in
>>
>>83028011
is this bait? i can't even tell anymore
>>
>>83027221
because he can be. he isn't financially dependent on the show so he can enjoy himself and say whatever he feels like
>>
>>83028011
>>83028158
It's from Joe Rogan's blog.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.