[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats it like watching tv with a girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: pepe.jpg (59KB, 674x584px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
59KB, 674x584px
only experience i got is cousins, but this was pre everyone having a phone with internet
>>
>>83026979
>>/r9k/
>>
>>83026979
its either super comfy or extremely annoying. depending on the mood of the girl
>>
File: download.jpg (3KB, 157x152px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 157x152px
comfy
>>
>>83026979
>>83027862
Pretty much the same as watching tv with anybody.
>>
am girl. he makes me watch fargo. nothing happens for an hour. he says it's kino. help me anon.
>>
>>83028105
Fargo is kino. are you sure you aren't distracted
>>
>>83028105
i have penor
>>
>>83026979
Annoying. They keep wanting to turn it to reality TV trash and fall asleep if you manage to get a turn to watch anything interesting.
>>
>>83026979
Watched Weeds with my ex. Whenever the episodes got boring we'd make out and cuddle-hump for hours. Shit was so cash. Needless to say, the later seasons made for longer make out sessions because the writers obviously had no idea what to do with the show.
>>
I watched Casablanca with a girl and then we got drunk and fucked after. But I have no gf.
>>
>>83026979
it sucks, they will try to interrupt your experience to fuck
>>
File: 1494159016163.jpg (82KB, 960x730px) Image search: [Google]
1494159016163.jpg
82KB, 960x730px
>>83026979
>texting/facebook every other minute
>trying to talk to you about unrelated shit
>ultimately getting frisky because they can't stand a 20 - 40 minute period in which they're not the center of your universe
>>
its fine. I feel like girls really don't talk that much during a tv show
and even girls I'm not dating or even hitting on will actually get me a drink or snacks.
though i notice girls take a show more seriously than a guy which can be kinda annoying.

EX: "what do you think happens to them later" "I can't believe X did Y"

just go along with them
>>
I marathoned season two of The Ricky Gervais show with my gf over some drinks th fisted her in my bedroom.

All in all pretty good. She took all four fingers first time.
>>
I'm so fucking lonely
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.